Free Shipping Progress Bar

In Cart Upsell: Unlock Gifts with Cart Goals

$9.90/month. 14-day free trial.

Simple Painting

Definitely the best app in "Cart progress bar" category in shopify app store. The best customizations by far.

December 19, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this amazing review! We are absolutely thrilled that you like our app so much! We wish you all the best for your store.

Prevail Key Co.

The app is awesome but the support is even better! I sent an email asking for help and had someone respond within 10 minutes and got me up and running. They even changed the color of one of the icons for me to fit my website theme. Amazing app and support!

December 19, 2021

Thank you so much for this marvellous review! We are very happy that you were satisfied with our customer support!

MarieTony

Great app. Easy and straightforward setup. I was able to have more upsells quite quickly. I would definitely recommend it. Also, I had a question, and the support team replied to me in less than a day. Great work!

February 12, 2021

A huge thank you for leaving this wonderful review! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our onboarding process and our support. We wish you all the best for your store!

puremarket.ca

This app is very simple to use and the support team is GREAT! The app gives you a lot of options to customize your progress bar so it can match your store. I would like it to have a few more features but I believe there are some updates coming so that will be great!

February 12, 2021

Thank you very much for this positive review! We are truly committed to building the best application possible for our clients. We took into account your feature request (the possibility to offer $10 off any orders over $200) and put it on top of our to-do list. We will send you an e-mail as soon as we ship this feature. Thank you again!