URL Short Link Generator

Free plan available
Rating (4.2)
4.2
August 16, 2018

Love this app because of the on the fly fast and efficient URL shortener

Zinin Store
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 4 minutes

July 10, 2018

This guys is professional! thank you for your service.

I had a few problems when installing the app, I contacted them I got prompt reply and they were very quick to help.

World Of Beauty Skin
Poland
Time spent using app: 11 months

April 30, 2018

Hi
We have over 5500 products,
Can you please tell us if this App can auto generate short links for all?
please help on this.
we don't have time to do all this manually.
www.mbmcity.com

Mbmcity
Time spent using app: 13 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied April 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. You can generate shortened URL for 10 products in bulk at a time by selecting products from the dashboard. Please contact our support team they are available to help you with your queries!

Edited March 28, 2018

Not really live support.. but they responded within 6 hours (I was schleep) but the app initially didnt allow me to generate any links even after reloading, signing out and everything. But between me blowing their support inbox up and 12 hours it seemed to work...

Rollthatshit
Time spent using app: 2 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied April 12, 2019

Hi there,

We are extremely sorry to hear about this. We normally reply imminently, in case if we are away from the live chat or left the office.

Please let us know if you still facing any issue with our app.

March 21, 2018

Super easy & makes managing all my links a dream.

Mrkoya
Time spent using app: About 1 month

March 1, 2018

This super APP saves us a lot of time and it is very easy to use. The installations is effortless.

Thespanishfactory
Time spent using app: 14 days

January 29, 2018

Very easy to use and effective link shortener, would highly recommend to anyone!
I have like shorten the url with our store branded name option of this app.
It works perfectly, thank you! If you need to redirect your site urls I recommend it.

Nicheshoping
India
Time spent using app: About 16 hours

January 23, 2018

Great idea team identixweb! But what will be greater is if you also have the option to shorten the url with our store branded name instead of the google, bitly or tiny. That would be so grand!

Bougiee Cosmetics
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Identixweb Private Limited replied April 2, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have implemented the functionality to have shortened URLs with your store's domain name, please check.