4.7
Edited March 28, 2018

Not really live support.. but they responded within 6 hours (I was schleep) but the app initially didnt allow me to generate any links even after reloading, signing out and everything. But between me blowing their support inbox up and 12 hours it seemed to work...

Rollthatshit
About 1 month using the app
Identixweb Limited replied April 12, 2019

Hi there,

We are extremely sorry to hear about this. We normally reply imminently, in case if we are away from the live chat or left the office.

Please let us know if you still facing any issue with our app.

April 30, 2018

Hi
We have over 5500 products,
Can you please tell us if this App can auto generate short links for all?
please help on this.
we don't have time to do all this manually.
www.mbmcity.com

Mbmcity
13 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied April 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. You can generate shortened URL for 10 products in bulk at a time by selecting products from the dashboard. Please contact our support team they are available to help you with your queries!

January 29, 2018

Very easy to use and effective link shortener, would highly recommend to anyone!
I have like shorten the url with our store branded name option of this app.
It works perfectly, thank you! If you need to redirect your site urls I recommend it.

Nicheshoping
India
About 16 hours using the app

September 6, 2019

A good app to short the url for marketing.
Its great to provide free plan, and the premium plan is very cheap as well.
The shortage is that this app could not provide a customized short url and the analysis function seem very sample.
hope there will be a improvement in the future.

anyway, still a good app.

Spoilt Life
10 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied April 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We have added the functionality in our app to shortened custom URL, please check.

September 1, 2018

Love this URL Short Link Generator, it's clean and simple to operate. Thanks for keeping it updated
An excellent app with great possibilities for personalization, and with customer support behind the first level. No doubt highly recommended above other options.

Cha Chingstore
Vietnam
About 2 hours using the app

April 23, 2019

Has some OK features, but a lot of it can be done with just using the redirects built right into Shopify. The customer URL shortener doesn't allow you to have your domain and then text, it just created random numbers and letters. Not sure who wants to share mywebsite.com/rthr154 as opposed to mywebsite.com/greatproduct.

WeHeart.biz
About 19 hours using the app
Identixweb Limited replied April 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We have added the functionality in our app as you required, please check.

January 11, 2019

Two stars for functionality, anything useful is locked behind a paywall, you'll get better analytical results using Google URL shortener (which this app also incorporates but is completely free analytics)

Treasure Hollows
About 1 hour using the app
November 21, 2019

Customer supporter, Manoj, was very helpful and was able to answer all of my questions as well as also helped me in understanding the difference between the free and paid plan. Thanks a lot!

BubbleandGumm.com
40 minutes using the app

October 5, 2021

Got this app to make a custom URL with my domain name. Was prompted to upgrade to use this feature and when I did I was told I need to pay for a 3rd party service to handle the short url which charges $10 a month. The upgrade wasn't a free trial either so was charged. The app also constantly prompts you too try other apps the own and will do it EVERY TIME you open it. This app only acts as a GUI and has no url shortening features which I believe is very misleading.

VPWholesale
31 minutes using the app
Identixweb Limited replied October 15, 2021

Hello there, I hope you are well and safe!
Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our app. We Don't offer a third-party app that costs you more. Our app is only the one that charges you $1.99 for the short link generator with your domain name. Can you please tell me doe which service you're talking about that charges you $10?
let's do a further conversation at support@identixweb.com email.

December 30, 2022

Misleading app - IT DOES NOT MAKE CUSTOM/BRANDED DOMAINS. Requires sign up from 2 different third party apps to even generate a short link.

arkatechbeatz.com
21 minutes using the app
Identixweb Limited replied December 31, 2022

Hello there,
You can create a custom domain short link from the app as well. I think you haven't checked our custom link creation feature. I also see from the support threads that I didn't see any conversation you had with our support team. You have shared your feedback without getting help from our team. I request you reach out to our support team using the below email address.
support@identixweb.com
➝ Our app uses Bitly and Tiny platforms to create a short link so you must have to subscribe to their website and those are free.