URL Short Link Generator

URL Short Link Generator

by Identixweb

Convert your website’s long, boring URLs with short URL

VOONMi

Easy setup, you just need to install it and create a Bitly account if you don't have one already. Generate a toke, sync it to the app and create your links. Does the job. Perhaps the only part that could be a little clearer is what input is going to be what output when completing the info needed to shorten the link.

near me shopping store

It’s FREE, EASY to use and served my purpose! I like it! The support team have done their job extremely well.

Guitar Products Shop

the customer supporter, Manoj, was very helpful and patience and solved all
the tech issues . Thanks alot!

ange-amour

Very nice app,easy to use,powerfull app and very nice support available on chat , i higly recommend

Merryville

Great customer support, and App works very well for link shortening. I have used it on a few shops of mine with no issues.

Near me shop

I am happy to write my opinion about this app, because i am happy to use this awesome application. I tried to get in touch with app support team for a small change to my website. I got their reply quickly.

SECRET SPIRIT SHOP

Amazing Support And Great App I'm very pleased with this app And It has helped with my url too long problem

Your Little Home Store

Very nice and simple App with a awesome customer support. The answered in seconds and solve the problem in a short time. I recommend this App absolutly :)

Gloritee

It's FREE, EASY to use and served my purpose! I like it! Its a great and easy way to create a short url.

The Fire Pit Collection

Fantastic app, it's what I'm looking for my website. I had tried to get in touch with the team regarding the issue I had and the support team there and replied to me quickly.
Live chat support is forced me to increase my star rating. Highly Recommended!!!!

Previous 1 3