URL Short Link Generator

Convert your website’s long, boring URLs with short URL

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

URL Short Link Generator, Long URL into Short URL

SEVEN TV

Location Portugal

ldu,tdxutx tyjdjty wkkjg f tue e u56we56u4 i7er i765e jssg cliuuetf8 yue tfd 6wERTDYUEAFGD 6QREDUYKFAEWYDURTQ KAQUERDT6Q73R D6QUFDYU Q6Q7ERDF UQKY3TRED 8Q763

CherTon Jewellery

Location China
Time spent using app 44 minutes

5星评价,这个APP很有用,添加链接从此不需要一大串了。
5 star review, this app is awesome, from now on my link is no longer too long

June 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!!! 🥰

VeggyDog

I received personalized attention and help in order to learn how to use the app properly. I very much recommend this product!

April 6, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!!

The Chi Kart

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

Support is good and got my doubts cleared in minutes. Do use it if need a short link also Shopify support recommended it.

July 16, 2021

Thank you very much for your review buddy.....❤️‍❤️‍ It was our pleasure to help you with your queries.🥳

EXCITING STUFF

Location Israel

Amazing app. This company is doing great work. Their apps are very professional.<3 Thank you very much

April 2, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

VOONMi

Location Costa Rica

Easy setup, you just need to install it and create a Bitly account if you don't have one already. Generate a toke, sync it to the app and create your links. Does the job. Perhaps the only part that could be a little clearer is what input is going to be what output when completing the info needed to shorten the link.

near me shopping store

Location India

It’s FREE, EASY to use and served my purpose! I like it! The support team have done their job extremely well.

Guitar Products Shop

Location Israel

the customer supporter, Manoj, was very helpful and patience and solved all
the tech issues . Thanks alot!

ange-amour

Location France

Very nice app,easy to use,powerfull app and very nice support available on chat , i higly recommend

Merryville

Location South Africa

Great customer support, and App works very well for link shortening. I have used it on a few shops of mine with no issues.

Previous 1 3