4.6

Merchants highly value this app for its swift shipping, competitive pricing, and broad product range. They commend its efficient order fulfillment and responsive personal agent support. The global warehousing infrastructure is appreciated for simplifying logistics and reducing shipping costs. The app's knack for identifying high-potential products and its Shopify partnership have been key in driving business growth. Its dedicated customer service and customizable shipping options further enhance its appeal.

January 24, 2024

Game-Changer for Our Dropshipping Business!

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

We've been using USADROP for our dropshipping business, and it has truly been a game-changer for us! The seamless integration with Shopify has made managing our store incredibly easy, and the features provided have significantly boosted our efficiency.

One of the standout features of USADROP is its extensive product catalog. The variety and quality of products available for dropshipping are impressive, giving us a wide range to choose from and ensuring that our customers always have the latest and trendiest items to browse. The product descriptions and images are well-curated, making it easy to add products to our store without spending hours on research and editing.

What sets USADROP apart is its efficient order fulfillment process. The automated order processing has saved us valuable time, allowing us to focus on growing our business rather than getting bogged down in manual tasks. The quick and reliable shipping options have resulted in satisfied customers, which is, of course, crucial for any successful e-commerce venture.

Customer support has also been outstanding. Any questions or concerns we've had were promptly addressed, and the team behind USADROP has shown a genuine commitment to helping us succeed. The user-friendly interface and detailed documentation make it easy for both beginners and experienced entrepreneurs to navigate and make the most of the platform.

Overall, USADROP has exceeded our expectations, and we highly recommend it to anyone in the dropshipping business. It has streamlined our processes, expanded our product offerings, and ultimately contributed to the growth of our online store. If you're looking for a reliable and efficient solution for your Shopify store, USADROP is the way to go!

JABARNY
10 days using the app
USAdrop replied January 25, 2024

Thank you for your kind review! We really appreciate that you choose USAdrop to continue your dropshipping business, hope you can have a wonderful experience with USAdrop!

December 30, 2023

Working w/ USADrop. I've noticed it's a Partnership and we work together towards customer satisfaction. Rick in customer support was able to help and answer my questions and guided me to what my next steps will be when we meet our Sales Agent CiCi. We are Excited to doing more business in the very near future.

TobagoTrin
USAdrop replied January 2, 2024

January 18, 2024

Accountability, rapidity, and excellence!
Working with USADROP has improved my day-to-day duties as an entrepreneur. They handle end-to-end from product sourcing to product shipping in the customer mailbox or front door. So I can focus on marketing and growing my business.
Thanks a lot for your support!

Hermesy
USAdrop replied January 22, 2024

January 9, 2024

very good service and very good customer support from Rick she is always ready to help.

milenci
Estonia
2 months using the app
USAdrop replied January 11, 2024

December 17, 2023

It handles the best prices and the best customer service, which creates a pleasant experience when resolving questions or problems you have. I thank Rick for all his support. Good supplier highly recommended.

TechHaus
Mexico
USAdrop replied December 18, 2023

October 27, 2023

After a few hours with Cici I went from wanting to leave USADrop to finally understanding everything. Not only did she help me with learning USADrop tools but she was also able to walk me through everything I needed to do on Shopify as well. Having someone with knowledge on both sites is indispensable. Thank you Cici!

BunchedBox
USAdrop replied October 29, 2023

December 5, 2023

The agent I was working was with was very inconsistent in terms of his services and would be rude at times when I had general sincere questions. I also lost sales because of the long shipping times and the inability to track a product. I was promised a certain time frame for shipping and advertised that on my store and within my first 20 or so orders being fulfilled with USAdrop, a handful of them took far longer and so customers were rightfully upset. I put my trust in to this company and they let me down. I often dealt with emails from frustrated customers because of the inconsistencies. I often had to ask the same questions over and over again because I wouldn't get a direct answer. I gave USAdrop many chances to redeem themselves because I am relatively new to running a business.

Sapphire Ace
26 days using the app
USAdrop replied December 6, 2023

Dear Sapphire Ace,

I want to sincerely apologize for the challenges and frustrations you've encountered with our services. It is disheartening to hear about the inconsistency and rudeness you experienced from our agent, as well as the impact on your business due to long shipping times and tracking issues.

Please accept our deepest apologies for any lost sales and the inconvenience caused. We understand the trust you placed in us, and we acknowledge that we fell short of your expectations. Your feedback is invaluable, and we take it seriously.

I want to assure you that we are actively addressing these issues. We have communicated with all our agents to emphasize the importance of maintaining a consistent and respectful service. We are committed to improving our processes to provide a more reliable and satisfactory experience for our customers.

If there are specific concerns or if you have further questions, please feel free to reach out to our customer support team. We are dedicated to resolving any outstanding issues and ensuring your satisfaction moving forward.

Thank you for your understanding and for giving us the opportunity to make amends. We appreciate your patience as we work towards enhancing our services.

Sincerely,

USAdrop Support Team

October 30, 2023

Very good suppliers. Get the best price and shipping times while also getting great customer service in English. Highly reccommend for anyone dropshipping.

Silicas.
USAdrop replied November 1, 2023

October 10, 2023

Perfect Customer service! The agents even find you perfect suppliers so that you don't have to do it yourself!. And the good thing Is that the 50 first sales are for free! that's perfect to start a business. This app is way better then any other like zendrop or cj. Just get it, you wont regret it!

NBA Glow
Germany
About 1 month using the app
USAdrop replied October 11, 2023

September 20, 2023

I came to know about them from my mentor Ecom King. I was working with another drop shipping platform earlier. Eventually, it became expensive and shipping times got longer than usual. Hence, I had to switch to these guys. They are just amazing. They have got a good team to handle the logistics at different levels. Everything went smooth from processing to delivery, especially during last Q4 even when the rush was huge. Now, the business was all great again. The customer service is also good as they reply promptly to all my queries.

Nurture & Cherish