USAdrop‑ US Dropshipping

Sourcing & fulfillment for all your dropshipping needs

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

FrredaHub

Megan is an excellent agent! There is not one complain I can think about. They customer service is quick, the sourcing is good. Everything very straight towards. I really do recommend it to everybody.

November 25, 2022

Thank you for your kind review! We really appreciate that you choose USAdrop to continue your dropshipping business, hope you can have a wonderful experience with USAdrop!

Drameda

Excellent alternative to AliExpress. I found the products on USAdrop are cheaper and have faster shipping times. Looking forward to see what other products I can find on USAdrop. Definitely a must for anyone looking to start dropshipping!

November 17, 2022

Invincible Trader

I have been using USAdrop for a long time. It's a corporate firm. My agent Cecilia is always very helpful, and she always respond in a timely manner-she is the best. I hope we continue to work together for a long time.

November 14, 2022

NOEVOM

Location Mexico

The platform is very good and they have an amazing customer service. She is professional, results oriented and very fast in her responds. My agent is Molly. She resolved various issues I had with my order in a very short time and was 100% successful

November 13, 2022

Royal Mart

Location United Arab Emirates

April is a good agent, she really works hard to solve problems. She provides solutions to any requests or issues I have. I really appreciate her work attitude and hard work.

shoppingmartroyal

Location Pakistan

Great shipping, good prices, points system, great sourcing, and you're even provided a personal agent. I've gotten Rachel and she's been extremely helpful during the past collaboration time. Excellent service!!

Diamond Art

Location Lithuania

Absolutely love USAdrop! Agents are really helpful. Thanks to Michael which was so reactive to answer my different questions.

City Canines

The experience of working with USA Drop was great, I got prompt help from my account manager. Also, their product prices are really friendly for dropshipping start-ups.

November 7, 2022

Cozy Innovations

I Had a horrible Experience with USA Drop. Super unprofessional. No Customer Support at all. My "Sales Agent' Gave me horrible quotes that didn't even match the prices from original link. Only gave me a quote on one variant and when I asked for more she just said thats all they do. Asked several times to speak to a live representative and was ignored. Only way to contact is through Skype or Whats App and when you do it takes forever. I asked for a refund and to cancel my membership because there is no where on the site to go to cancel membership, and they lied and still havent cancelled so now i have to call my bank. Website layout is so confusing and hard to navigate. Customer Support is horrible. Overall made my dropshipping experience bad. Very Poor Company do not recommend to anyone if you are getting into dropshipping. If I could give 0 Stars I would. Convinced some of these "5 star reviews" are imported and fake.

November 5, 2022

Hello Cozy,

Please accept our sincere apologies for your poor experience with USAdrop.

As we understand that communication with the agent hasn't been up to our company standard, we would also like to thank you. This is valuable feedback for USAdrop to improve these kinds of situations and overall performance of our agents.

Our customer support has already addressed your demands
(Cancellation of the account)

if there is anything else we can do for you please let us know

Mychelle's Pain Relief Rack

Time spent using app About 1 month

Updated review: April my agent ended up handling my situation very nicely. April is 5 stars. what brings this down to 3 stars is the customer service not providing contact info and the company making cancelling a policy harder than it should be. It amazes me that the companies reply is apologizing for my agents lack of communication instead of addressing their customer service and cancellation policies. If it wasn't for April I would have left my review at 1 star Old review: I have been trying to cancel my plan with USA drop for 15 days now. Customer service told me they could not cancel. I had to speak with my agent "Megan" but did not provide any contact info. I didn't even know I had an agent. When I asked for her contact info they then stated that my agent was April and I would need to contact her. Again no contact info was provided. SO, I emailed again requesting this info. I hate leaving bad reviews for any company but this is wrong. If not resolved today I will spend the weekend contacting shopify, the BBB, my cc company (as I will not be paying for a service I requested be cancelled) and using facebook, instagram, twitter, tiktok and youtube media platforms to raise awareness about this company. I really hope I don't have to go down this path.

November 4, 2022

Dear friend

We extend yet another apology for the lack of communication and service provided by your agent.
Our Customer care department here at USAdrop are investigating what caused such decay in service.

This lack of transparency and communication is not tolerable by any means and quite unexpected as it only hurts our business as much as it hurts yours.

We do ask for your patience for the time being, as we look into the matter with the Agent.
Please expect to hear from us soon, as we do intend to see this situation cleared up as soon as possible

Once again we sincerely apologize for this mishap

USAdrop support team