Reviews (147)

4.5
April 6, 2024

I've been utilizing USA Drop for my dropshipping needs for quite some time now, and I must say, they have consistently impressed me with their exceptional service. From start to finish, the entire process has been seamless, making it a breeze to run my online business.

UVGELS
About 2 months using the app
USAdrop replied April 7, 2024

Thank you for your kind review! We really appreciate that you choose USAdrop to continue your dropshipping business, hope you can have a wonderful experience with USAdrop!

June 3, 2024

Great support and fast respons from Rick as well from Danica. They are great help for me :) Thank you

Essential Smile
Slovakia
10 months using the app
USAdrop replied June 5, 2024

May 12, 2024

Rick was very helpful, and USA Drop always has very competitive prices. Definitely recommend them.

Puwari
Czechia
6 months using the app
USAdrop replied May 18, 2024

March 20, 2024

Exceptional Service and Unbeatable Quotes

From the moment I began my journey with USA Drop, I was met with nothing but professionalism and dedication. I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to two outstanding managers, Luke and Beatrice, who were instrumental in providing me with the best possible quote that not only met my budgetary constraints but also exceeded my expectations in value.

Luke’s expertise and attention to detail ensured that I received a quote that was tailored to my specific needs, making the process seamless and stress-free. Beatrice’s commitment to customer satisfaction shone through as she guided me through the account setup process and introduced me to exclusive offers that were simply irresistible.

Their combined efforts have not only saved me a significant amount of money but also instilled a sense of confidence in USA Drop as my go-to supplier. The level of care and personalized service I received is a testament to their exceptional work ethic and the company’s commitment to its customers.

I am thoroughly impressed and would highly recommend USA Drop to anyone looking for top-notch service and the best deals in the market. Thank you, Luke and Beatrice, for making this experience a remarkable one!

Flora finesses beauty
29 days using the app
USAdrop replied March 21, 2024

June 1, 2024

USADROP is really cool and is much cheaper than other platforms you can think of.
They also have a high-quality product, first-class customer service, and fast shipping time.
I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a sustainable supplier and peace of mind

Allurex
5 days using the app
USAdrop replied June 3, 2024

March 18, 2024

Great customer service. Amazing shipping times and offers a large amount of products ad cheap prices!

Hufs
About 2 months using the app
USAdrop replied March 19, 2024

May 1, 2024

ALL THEIR POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE THERE BECAUSE THEY GIVE THEM FREE COUPONS!
Very unpropfessional ! very poor customer service , i had fulfilled 10+ orders with them to a specific country , after asking about updates everyday , without getting responses (telling me ther are on vacation , etc ...) . Just after 12 days they tell me they cannot ship to that country and that was a problem , now i have problem with paypal and all because of the complaints , customer service seems like talking to chatbots .
for the good of your business , FIND ANOTHER SUPPLIER

Gentle Paws
24 days using the app
USAdrop replied May 5, 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced with your recent orders. Your feedback is invaluable to us as we continuously strive to improve our services.

We want to assure you that your agent is actively reaching out to address your concerns promptly. Additionally, we're pleased to inform you that we have resumed normal operations, should you have any further inquiries or require assistance, please feel free to reach out to Rick at WhatsApp: +86 133 3602 2767 or Beatrice at WhatsApp: +86 166 2518 6864. You can also contact us via our official email at info@usadrop.com.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

Best regards,

USAdrop Support Team

March 14, 2024

Right from the start Ricky was attentive, answered all my questions and provided a fantastic service overall! I'm looking forward to building a great working relationship moving forward!

Ezy Tiger
3 months using the app
USAdrop replied March 16, 2024

March 16, 2024

Greetings and Regards
Many thanks to USAdrop for launching good software
This program is the fastest and has very strong supporters, and you can start your business with more features and for free

FaraliMart Store

Bahrain
8 days using the app
USAdrop replied May 22, 2024

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with not receiving the verification code. To resolve this issue promptly, you can contact Rick via WhatsApp at +86 133 3602 2767 or Beatrice at +86 166 2518 6864. Additionally, you may reach out to us directly through the Intercom chat feature located at the bottom right corner of the homepage on the USAdrop website.

Our customer service team is committed to assisting you and ensuring that this issue is resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best regards,