Reviews (173)

4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing dropshipping efficiency and streamlining business processes. They value its extensive, quality product catalog that aligns with market trends and customer demands. Key features include a user-friendly interface, detailed product descriptions, and innovative tools like direct video creation from suppliers. The app's seamless Shopify integration and automated order fulfillment save merchants significant time. Exceptional customer support, with responsive and proactive service agents, helps quickly resolve issues, improving user satisfaction. Reliable shipping options ensure timely deliveries, boosting customer feedback and repeat business. Merchants appreciate the competitive pricing and effective management of end-to-end dropshipping processes, allowing them to focus more on marketing and business expansion.

June 24, 2024

This is my time I used USA Drop. Rick at Chat Customer Service provided great customer service.

We Want Great Deals
4 months using the app
USAdrop replied June 28, 2024

Thank you for your kind review! We really appreciate that you choose USAdrop to continue your dropshipping business, hope you can have a wonderful experience with USAdrop!

May 12, 2024

Rick was very helpful, and USA Drop always has very competitive prices. Definitely recommend them.

Puwari
Czechia
6 months using the app
USAdrop replied May 18, 2024

April 6, 2024

I've been utilizing USA Drop for my dropshipping needs for quite some time now, and I must say, they have consistently impressed me with their exceptional service. From start to finish, the entire process has been seamless, making it a breeze to run my online business.

UVGELS
USAdrop replied April 7, 2024

June 22, 2024

My first contact with a support agent there, Rick i think was very helpfull as i was stressed getting my order fullfill for my first customers. fast answer, and got me to understand how it works. I will surely keep using this service.

Wagging Tails Treasure`s
Norway
About 23 hours using the app
USAdrop replied June 24, 2024

May 1, 2024

ALL THEIR POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE THERE BECAUSE THEY GIVE THEM FREE COUPONS!
Very unpropfessional ! very poor customer service , i had fulfilled 10+ orders with them to a specific country , after asking about updates everyday , without getting responses (telling me ther are on vacation , etc ...) . Just after 12 days they tell me they cannot ship to that country and that was a problem , now i have problem with paypal and all because of the complaints , customer service seems like talking to chatbots .
for the good of your business , FIND ANOTHER SUPPLIER

Gentle Paws
24 days using the app
USAdrop replied May 5, 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced with your recent orders. Your feedback is invaluable to us as we continuously strive to improve our services.

We want to assure you that your agent is actively reaching out to address your concerns promptly. Additionally, we're pleased to inform you that we have resumed normal operations, should you have any further inquiries or require assistance, please feel free to reach out to Rick at WhatsApp: +86 133 3602 2767 or Beatrice at WhatsApp: +86 166 2518 6864. You can also contact us via our official email at info@usadrop.com.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

Best regards,

Bahrain
8 days using the app
USAdrop replied May 22, 2024

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with not receiving the verification code. To resolve this issue promptly, you can contact Rick via WhatsApp at +86 133 3602 2767 or Beatrice at +86 166 2518 6864. Additionally, you may reach out to us directly through the Intercom chat feature located at the bottom right corner of the homepage on the USAdrop website.

Our customer service team is committed to assisting you and ensuring that this issue is resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best regards,
USAdrop Team

May 12, 2024

I am using USA drop for my dropshipping store. I am %100 satisfied with their service. Very good customer service. Special thanks to Rick for his help.

Fusion Turbo Mini
Türkiye
USAdrop replied May 18, 2024

May 30, 2024

I'm just a beginner using shopify. I have researched many tools and found usadrop to be the worst tool I have ever experienced. I complained on their YouTube channel and they intentionally deleted my comment. I feel like they are a scam and need to stay away.

Happicutie.shop
USAdrop replied May 31, 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience. We checked our YouTube channel but could not find your comment, and your agent are currently trying to reach out to you. If you have any issues, please contact Rick via WhatsApp at +86 133 3602 2767 or Beatrice at +86 166 2518 6864. Additionally, you can reach out to us directly through the Intercom chat feature located at the bottom right corner of the homepage on the USAdrop website. Our customer service team is ready to assist you with any problems you may encounter.

USAdrop Support Team

July 10, 2024

i am happy to cooperate with usa drop because of its strong and permanent support

LarzhMall
Malaysia
2 months using the app
USAdrop replied July 12, 2024

May 20, 2024

I have just started USA Dropshipping and i found my experience with this website very user friend.

Sky Haul