UX Bundle

Developer
GoAffPro
4.3
June 23, 2022

Easy to use, great customer service. I would recommend this to anyone that needs to have reviews on their site.

Ashby's Crafts and Gifts
Time spent using app: 1 day
June 23, 2022

So far this app seems really good and the customers service has been prompt and helpful. I looked through quite a few rewards programs and this one seemed to be the best fit for my company

Ninnys Napkins
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 23, 2022

Fantastic app, and excellent customer support! We installed it extremely easily and have tested it quite a bit. We really love it!

Teng Tools South Africa
South Africa
Time spent using app: 22 days
June 14, 2022

I have tried some review apps but I like this one the best because this app is nicely integrated with my online store. It didn't require coding for the review to show up in the place that I want. It customized the review to look like it really is a part of my website without paying arm and legs. Also, the customer service was super nice to help me transfer the reviews from the previous app that I was using. I already recommended this app to my friends.

Baseball Mom's Creative Studio
Time spent using app: 12 days
May 8, 2022

Nice loyalty program! Still getting my sea-legs here. Only had it 2 weeks. But it's powerful, mostly intuitive - and if you stumble, the customer service is truly stellar! Really impressed. Highly recommended.

Gruff Combat