Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 60-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Black & Mobile

This app has a lot of potential to be one of the best on the app store. My sales have increase, but I have also had to refund over $35,000 worth of food. They promise that they integrate with other apps, but THEY NEVER WORK PROPERLY. It took over 6 months for them to try fixing an issue and they never did. Their Store pick-up and delivery by zapiet integration does not work and it has hurt my business and reputation severely. The Tidio integration also does not work. Every time I ask what's going on, they tell me to wait 1-4 weeks. I have had to constantly reach out to them for updates. Again, this app has a lot of potential if it works properly, but as of now it does not meet all of my needs and it has caused me to lose too much money.

Simply the great food

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 2 months

Our company specialises in premium quality food products, therefore our customer services has to be on the same level. Once we decided to launch our apps, Vajro team has helped us to get up and running. No just that, Vajro team went out of their way to ensure that all our requirements were met and provided us help wherever we got stuck.

I would like Vajro Team for providing an excellent customer service and most importantly, helping us launch mobile apps in a smooth and efficient manner.

The Tichenor Tribe

We have only used the app for a short time and it has been amazing. The customer service has been amazing, very helpful and fast response time! They have made the app process seamless.

nairobijackets

Location Kenya
Time spent using app About 2 months

Easily the best mobile builder. The app looks beautiful. The support is amazing. They basically have your back all the way. I highly recommend this app.

Strength & Grace Boutique

Very easy to set up - the support team works non stop to complete your app and is always available for questions and support. Customers love having the ease of shopping through an app rather than trying to navigate a mobile website! Team is always available to answer questions!

Bella's Basket

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

My customers love the app and so do I! If I ever have an issue the support team is the best at helping me fix the problem. The also take any suggestions I've had to improve things and have had them available quickly. Def recommend Vajro!

Palette of Threads

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We use this app to connect our Shopify account to our Apple/Android app and love it! Highly recommend.

Kasey Leigh Boutique

I love my app, it has made shopping for my customers so much easier and sales have increased since adding the app. What I love most is how easy it is to customize and add my branding to the app templates. The Vajro team is SUPER responsive and easy to work with! Anytime I have had a question or request they take care of things super fast and answer all my questions. I highly recommend them to take care of you and your needs! PS the push notifications I have been using it so much better than my text messaging I was using previously!

Bella Rose Boutique

The Vajro team has been extremely quick and helpful and really goes above and beyond to help their clients. I've received lots of feedback from my own customers on how beautiful and user friendly my app is. Thanks Vajro team!

Nobella Grace

The team at Vajro are super helpful and also very quick to respond. They have easy to read instructions that lay out what steps you need to do to get the process going. I love having another avenue to reach customers and the app is very simple and easy to edit. I highly recommend using Vajro!