Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 60-day free trial.

The Wild Gringa

I love how helpful the Vajro team is! They helped me set up our app in no time at all! Thank you guys so much! Our new Wild Gringa app is beautiful!

Ruby & Pearl Boutique

Customer Service is really great! Super easy to work with and get you app started. App design is beautiful and easy to use. Gautham is very helpful.

Luxe XII Lifestyle

It's been such an easy process to create a beautiful app all on my own! You also have a very helpful support team to guide you through every step of the way. Wayyy easier than I could have imagined. So excited to use all of the features.

Little Legs Fabrics

Excellent, highly recommend. Very helpful and use video calling to talk you through the whole set up and design features. I'm excited to see our App go live!

Kerala Taste

Got connected Elakkiya who ran the onboarding with me, clear and simple instructions regardless of how complicated the whole thing sounds. Made it look easy.

Two Boys & A Girl

I had been putting off adding a mobile app for my boutique because I thought it was going to be a headache. I was assisted every step of the way! I can not say enough good things!

H and E Boutique

Great experience with the customer service team! They were able to answer all my questions/concerns and made the process understandable and easy! Looking forward to launching my app with the help of Vajro!!

Sumthnofficial

This was a perfect experience. I really enjoyed my time listening and learning about app building and looking forward to seeing my finished app!!!

Lindsey’s Rustic Boutique and Nail Spa

I’m in love with this app builder. Customer service is Amazing and they are so helpful. My app will be done soon and can’t wait to see it on the App Store.

UNIQQ

Thank you! Brilliant service! Definitely back again! Thank you for your assistance! See you again! Have a good day!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99