Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get up to 5x more sales with a no-code mobile app

Linonus Audio

This app is amazing. The default layout looks great, and the customizer is really easy to use, but I would love more features to it on the lowest plan. What is really worth mentioning is the customer support, they are just fantastic. Fast response time, helpful with everything, and even let me publish my app to ios with their account until I get my own.

OldCoinWala

Best service and respond time would give you a 10 rating. if it existed lol but yes you get a 5/5 from me. customer service was excellent and you were very patient with me. Thank you so much!

Bossed up Chic LLC Boutique

would give you a 10 rating if it existed lol but yes you get a 5/5 from me. customer service was excellent and you were very patient with me. Thank you so much!

Elycit

I am using this app and its really flexible to change the tool bars, sliders etc. and the services(24x7) are awesome. Moreover we are getting 60days free trial which gives an right balance to the new start ups.
I recommend this to all the new start ups to try for sure and take benefit of the services, they will help you on call as well to set up everything like basic running app and more.

Hometown Heritage Clothing

Great 24-7 support team . The app is very easy to navigate and very customizable. I would totally recommend using this app.

HerbsandMylk

Gary was such an incredible help. He walked me through every step and made set up so easy! Very kind and personable.

LIQUORDOR

The team is so helpful, responsive and go the extra mile . The solution is one of the best we have come accross, Ranjan has taken the initiative to assit until we are happy with the end result . We highly recommend them

Desi Cultor

Amazing experience with Mr. Ranjan, it was a smooth experience from the start. easy to understand and use. World-class features are offered at Vajro. thank you for everything! Great talking to you Ranjan, Kudos!

ROCKDEEP

I can't say enough great things about this app and their support. 1. I as a small business in the footwear and apparel world have to go up against some big corps. So we always have to remain competitive and up to date on tech as well as making sure our products are of high quality. We decided to use Vajro and we started the process on a Tuesday. By Saturday we were submitted. Sunday our app is in the App Store in time for Black Friday. I feel like this will move our business to a new level and give our customers a much better shopping experience. If you are. small business do NOT hesitate to use this company. Their support and product is UNREAL.

Pet Republic Jakarta

SUPERB Vajro! Many Thumbs ! I thought I will need my sabatical period for doing apps builder ! But WOW... installing Vajro and my job done in one click away .. SYNC all things right away ! Customer Service so great .. They are available at all time at CHAT and extend service to Zoom Call for the whole setup and question process.. and less and 30 minz call .. We closed with Apps Launch ! Cant believe how easy it is...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36