Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

MC@Balance

l used this app and this app is smooth and the customers support is great and offer great help on launching the app as soon as possible

hohyo

I would like to share my review base on my experience with Vajro team on my mobile apps store formation, it is so expressive and awesome as their responsive and efficient is so excellent! Cheers to Vajro!

Leo and Lusk, LLC.

Aswin was wonderful! Such an easy process to get started! So helpful and pleasant to work with! Highly recommend!

The Blissful Flamingo Boutique

Very helpful to me today. .. Couldn't have gotten it done by myself. Thanks for your patience and time.

KAIMONO DE GO

The discussion with support team is really great and they know easily what I want for my store. Really Good Communications and Support.

1 Mainstream North

Joe Peezy Wear LLC is very grateful and pleased with your services. I will be sure to tell any business owner about you. Very patient, detailed, and kind. Blessings to you all!

Wilder Bliss Wholesale

Sharan made the process very easy and I could not have done this without his assistance. He was very patient, courteous and knowledgeable about the onboarding process. I had some technical issues on my end, but he walked me through the entire process.

Zasha Clothing

Ranjan & Mohit both are awesome, they walked me through the entire process so easy to design the entire UI, Very helpful recommend everyone to install.

Irina Online

Excellent team support right from introduction of the platform till the app launch.. eagerly waiting for an exponential growth in our online business with the support of this team

Dandi Creations

They walked me through the entire setup. Fantastic so far and customer service is awesome and very helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72