Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Addie's Boutique

The Vajro team answered all of my questions and walked me through the setup process step by step. The back end is extremely easy even if you aren't tech-savvy. I will give a more detailed review once the app is live. You should give them a shot.

Bloom Lingerie

very informatife staff , got all what i was looking for in this app , satisfied new customer , hope it will affect my business very soon.

Cheappackagingsolutions

Detailed explanation, clear instruction and good advice for the app setup provided by Mukesh at Vajro. Looking forward to start selling on the app developed by Vajro team.

P&PD Wholesale

We love using this app and so do our customers! It's a cost-effective way to boost sales aqnd make shopping more convenient for our guests. It is easy to use and to customize! I love being able to hop on a Zoom call and get help and answers immediately! Every shop owner needs to give this app a try!

Luvwar Original

the customer service rep made the set up process very easy I would definitely recommend this to any business owner looking to get to that next level

The Sweetie Shoppie

Wow... Great app, syncs directly in with all products and very simple easy, and quick to set up. I would recommend setting up a quick onboarding call with Mukesh as he made the process very quick and easy for me :-)

DesertStore.shop

I dealt with Mr. Aswin he was very Helpful and he did the work with a distinguished professionalism. I thank him and thank the company that sent him to me Muslat
DesertStore.shop

Amorsupply Inc

Just loaded the app and within 5 mins was on the Zoom call and was walked through all the components of the app. Was assisted in getting things set up on my end. And they have option to set the store up for you customized with there techs on their end. It was very good service and appreciate the time taken to help me get started with my app.

Tonya Ruth Boutique

I just finished my intro zoom call with Ranjan and was very impressed! It was imitating looking around settings on how to get app activated but the zoom call quickly alleviated that for me. They are so easy to work with, explained everything simply and I highly recommend this company! Amazing customer service!

Bougee on A Budget Boutique

I used this app to help me get more customers and to build a bigger platform for customers who are not on Facebook. The app is very self explanatory and the zoom call was very informative and fast!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! I cant wait to see the increase in my business!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60