Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Olivia J's Boutique

Great detail and patience! Excellent service and so easy! I'm not a tech savvy person and the Zoom Call is just what I needed.

Birdie's Treasure Box

Talk about World Class Customer Service!! Mike and the entire team have been nothing short of amazing!! The setup via zoom was exactly what I needed and the number one reason why I opted to use this app vs. the others. They made sure I understood how to use all of the features and literally set up the app integrations step by step all while on Zoom.

JazMaria Boutique

Top notch service I ever received from moble app builder with varjo especially Kamal as a representative. Thank you

Thicker Than Average

I really enjoy their service, The staff at Vajro is very poise and professional. My homeboy KAMAL is absolutely fantastic!

Carmal Elizabeth

I just received the BEST Customer Service EVER!!! The Gentleman walked me through the whole process!! I was so nervous to try this and now I am soooo happy I did!!! Thank you Aswin for helping me!!!

Ladonna Forever

Good experience staff is very supportive, Applications seems good I will check how it works. thanks.

HappiLEE Ever After

Nigilesh was amazing in helping me install the app. I love the customizations and look forward to this app helping me to scale my store!

Mean and Obscene Graphics

Made customizing the app easy! I am not technologically savvy, and I feel I can do this with no problem!

MYSTYNG's APPAREL

Very detailed and extremely Patient! I love the App Super easy to understand. I would recommend this app to all business owners

The Makeup Pharmacy

I really enjoyed the set up process. Aswin was very helpful and answered all of my questions, I would recommend anyone with a Shopify store to use this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52