Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Mobile App

Accelerate Sales-iOS&Android Mobile App with Push Notification

Aiden & Oak

Love this app - so easy to use and navigate. I’m able to make changes myself it’s ease. The team behind this app I think is what makes it so great, they are so responsive and if I have questions they address them almost instantly! Love how this app has helped my business!

Simply Misfits Clothing Boutique

Great app! They are very helpful. I needed a lot of it and they were awesome! The app looks great and it shows you how many downloads that it’s had.

JB Boutique

The switch was so easy, they have been so helpful with all my requests, and my customers love The app, it’s easy to use and I’m very impressed with them.

Striped Clothing Company

I see a lot of you guys asking about apps lately... let me just tell you about my experience with Vajro!

First of all, it took less than a week to get our app up and running. Their support team makes it SO super easy to do. Even if you have zero tech skills, you CAN do it with their help. And they answer every silly question I have along the way!

Everything integrates perfectly with Shopify (products, discount codes, etc all work right away!)

And the best part? My customers LOVE it! It makes shopping very easy for them and I can send UNLIMITED push notifications (aka shopping reminders )!!

Get in touch with Baskar Agneeswaran, Elakkiya Devi, and Rajesh S ASAP and let them help you!!! ❤️❤️❤️

The Dirt Road (TDR)

This app is great is has helped me to expand my online store! If any problems arise there customer service is great they are all very nice and quick to help!

The Rose Boutique Cleveland

I really love this app!! I'm 54 and teaching an old dog new tricks is hard BUT these guys walked me through every step (doing some of those steps for me) and made this whole process great! I love my app!! Thank you for being so patient with the "ole lady" :-) ~ Kim

Stevie Lynn's Bowtique

Love this app! The team is amazing. The respond super fast and fix any issues. Customer service is on point!

K. Ellis Boutique

Awesome app and SOO EASY to SET UP! Team is very responsive. It's easy to use and setup. We are excited to launch our app!!

Styleocracy

Vajro team is amazing!!! Smooth process from start to finish! Quick response time as well! So happy with my app and their customer service!

The Style Hub Co.

Awesome app, their team is very responsive. It's easy to use and setup. We are excited to launch our app soon!