Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get up to 5x more sales with a no-code mobile app

MydnytBlu

I am blown away by how easy and intuitive setup is for this app. As soon as I installed it I was contacted by a very articulate, knowledgeable and friendly tech support rep who connected with me through Zoom. We had the Demo app setup in minutes and I am already customizing the layout and color schemes to fit my store. I am SUPE excited to be using this app!! UPDATE: We went live 4 days ago and already have 56 app downloads and our first sale! Tech support is very responsive, friendly, and super helpful. If I could give them more than 5 stars I absolutely would!

Daughter & Inti Boutique

Process was simple. Knowledgeable customer service reps. Described all products and features in detail. Would recommend them to anyone looking to expand their business

Bmac Fashion

Staff was amazing! The process was explained in detailed and staff was excellent in explaining, providing and answering customer's questions. Five stars customer service.

Best Life Boutique

I am amazed at how easy this process was! Ranjan was so easy to work with, and he walked me through the steps to get our app set up. I am beyond excited!!! THANK YOU!!

M & H Boutique

Best customer service and support I've received in a long time! Seamless process and highly recommend!

Crafting Besties

Awesome experience! Super easy instructions and answered all my questions. Will recommend to others.

New4Kidz

First off, I'm late leaving my review. Haha, but just wanted to give the team a big 5 star review due to all the help, guidance, support, fast responses, etc. Kamal, was the greatest resprentative, he made everything happen for for ecommerce apps. I also had huge help from everyone else, just couldnt remember eveyone names. But you wont go wrong with this app and you will have to do a call with them but it's for them to help you get the ball rolling. So answer them annoying calls because you will benefit in the end. Great and wonderful job team. Cant wait to see my sales go up. Thank you!!!!!!

Oh, Darlin'

Great customer service, excited for our app to be live soon. Elakkiya was super sweet and helpful, answered all of my questions and has everything ready for apple and google to create our app :)

Ella Mae's Boutique

Great customer service! Very helpful and quick! Aswin was able to get all of my information transferred over and helped me to get my app up and running in a timely manner!

Southern Sunday

I've had the Vajro app for my store, Southern Sunday, for slightly over a week and I love it! The Vajro team made the setup seamless and so easy and the app integrated with my website beautifully! They are always available and answer questions quickly. I've had multiple customers tell me they think the app is more user friendly and easier to navigate than my site. I'm excited to see how using this app advances my business!