Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

The Xclus Xperience Inc

I absolutely love this app. The customer service is by far amazing. Ryan has answered all of my questions with everything I have had trouble with. I am not tech savvy and he has been so patient in helping me set up and customize my mobile app. I would highly recommend if you are looking to generate more traffic, offer your customers exclusive rewards, and incentives this app would be a perfect add on. Trust me, you want this to be apart of your brand.

LonersWrld

I am looking forward to using this app to expand my clothing brand! They have helped from the start of creating accounts and the onboarding process. I look forward to business with this company.

Audra Style

We are getting ready to launch our app. The process of setting it up has been great. The support is outstanding. Quick to respond and generous in their assistance. We are so excited to add this to our business this year!

BlackDiamond Scenery

Very EASY to setup. Customer service helped me, they didn't try to rush through anything. One of the best apps I ever downloaded! Definitely a full time customer.

MY SOUQLI

It is very useful app, with 24 hours support team. Easy to set up. Highly recommended to those who just start up their E-commerce website

DnA Apparel Kustmz

I really enjoyed and appreciated how helpful and easy it was to get through the process of setup. The customer service team was able to answer any and all of my questions immediately and made sure that everything was understood. I am so excited to see what this app is going to do.

BEER-JITSU

Awesome support! Walked me through everything and helped setup the app. Excited to see this uploaded and ready to go!

AislingBeauty

Amazing customer support. Really understands what the client needs and always ready to help with anything.

Tay’s Closet

The video chat was so help as Im a beginner learner i enjoyed the knowledge i received and excited to continue the journey

Sanatana Karma

great app , very easy to use and i was able to create my own mobile with the help of it within few days