Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Corner Stone Spa Boutique

The team was very helpful in getting me set up on their platform. Wanted more of an integration with Shopify than I had on my previous app.

Twisted Pineapple Boutique

The support team here is amazing and made the install process so easy and stress free. I would 10/10 recommend them to any boutique owner.

0Xcuse

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Amazing onboarding experience! Very quick and easy. Customer service was absolutely amazing! Looking forward to working with them moving forward! Strongly recommend.

Pink Pearl Fashion Boutique

I used this today for my first time and it was helpfully and very nice .
i would highly recommend it.

Tulip Lane Boutique

Super fast and quick service! They are working quick to get everything up and running. Everything is easy to understand and user friendly. Switching from Drobile and Vajro is a much more robust platform.

Kindall Creations & Boutique LLC

Time spent using app 1 day

They have an exceptional team. They did great designing my app and I love it! I would highly recommend Vajro

Sonia Lee's Costume Central

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Looks promising. This is my first time to launch an app. The team of John, Sona and Irene have been very helpful in the onboarding set-up, guiding me every step of the way. Looking forward to having more sales in my costume store.

BIINK Athleisure

Time spent using app About 8 hours

An excellent team providing expert-level help. I'm very happy with my experience so far. These guys really know what they are doing.

Bellso

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Very helpful team with a lot of knowledge, will recommended to anyone who want to launch an app. This is a life changing for good.

ClosetHook.com

Location India
Time spent using app 37 minutes

Just started our journey with Vajro. Had an extremely smooth onboarding process. Looking forward to having a positive output.