Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

The Cross Mart

The Experience to create the app was fantastic, Easy to use and handle my store on the mobile. The Customer Service was also unique and quick.

Treats For The Sweet

I use this app to set up a mobile app for my website because it was running slow and I wasn't pulling in the traffic I needed to make sells. But they are amazing I had no Idea what i was doing to set up the vajro app but they did it for me and I'm so grateful because it took away so much stress!!! I would recommend them to everyone who has just started a buisness or even already have a buisness. 5 stars for me!

Luxxi Clothing

They helped me to get every thing set up, they was also clear on what needed to be done to get the up and running. Very helpful at explaining the prices. They also went over a lot of detailed instructions

Swavy Shoetique

My experience so far have been great. The customer service is really helpful. I recommend this app.

The Promise Boutique, LLC

I have decided to switch to Vajro because of the features that they offer. Previously I was using commentsold but with my sales increasing I was paying crazy amounts of commission to them and I figured it would be better to have a different app that provided more features and was more affordable! I have been setting up my app and the staff has been very helpful!

Sauced Boutique

Great service & very quick to respond. Vajro made launching an app so easy! Wonderful experience. I highly recommend this app!

Tiara Jewels hair

GREAT SERVICE GREAT HELP I GIVE A HIGH FIVE THANK YOU FAST EASY AND SIMPLE SET UP CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A BIG HELP

CPAP eShop

I am extremely satisfied with the customer support service received from Vajro. Vajro app builder is easy to customize and user-friendly. I highly recommend Vajro if you are planning to get an app for your Shopify Ecommerce store.

SNEAKRVERSE.

Very good & Helpful. Kamal was very nice and helpful and taught me through all the steps to complete my app in time for my store opening. 5*

Sexy Ardonia

I so enjoyed creating an app with the help of Customer service of Vajro. They where able to help me out with all my problems and managed to help with such simplicity. Would recommend this company! Perfect customer service.