Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

InayaKhan Official

Wow Had a very valuable Session setting up the App with @Ranjan from Vajro.
It was a very smooth process Great Customer Support and Service. Would Recommend Vajro to all Shopify Store Owners,

TheBlingBlingShow.Com

This is the tool that is going to take my business to the next level. I absolutely love it! Customer service is TOP NOTCH. Even though I felt silly for asking questions--every question was answered professionally and with kindness.

Jeans.com

Excellent experience with this app from Ranjan! This app is very easy to set when it's done via zoom and step by step instructions. I wish all apps were like this app!

Glodiekay Beauty

Amazing customer service, explaining everything clearly and answering to all questions. I really like it. I totally recommend!!!

HUCK+LIZ

Customer service is amazing! More than willing to help in a very timely manner to get my app going. It's easy to maneuver, but I was having phone issues, so I had all the help I needed. This app is going to be a great asset for my business.

Silk Curves, LLC

Very good experience. Good support service. I like the app very much. I will update as I use the app.

Hypercart

Amazing Customer Care Service & Ease of Setting up the App. Ranjan Gupta was guiding me. App is going to rock us! Thank you so much. You guys are going to so too far ahead. Thank you!

La Di Da Interiors

Amazing customer support. Helped me really quickly and seems very easy to use. Can't wait to get my app running now

Mandareen

Thanks a lot, Sukshma for the great session, it's was useful session there was a lot confuse but not it's clear

SHOPBLINGINGPRETTY

Ranjan was a huge help with getting my my app started. My experience was nice and easy. Thanks for your help