Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 26, 2023

Very helpful staff. Very easy to set up. So far very happy with the app.
Would recommend it to everybody.

Pods and Beans
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 25, 2023

very helpful! I would recommend to anyone to use! kj is my manager and she help me set up my account quickly!

Streetlocker205
January 25, 2023

Great!! So excited to get started. The onboarding process and communication have been wonderful! The app has many wonderful features!

Sugar Bee Clothing
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 25, 2023

Vajaro Team, Are so great, they are very helpful walking through in there platform, and they seem very friendly and responsive to any concerns .

TheBookshoplibraryUAE
United Arab Emirates
January 24, 2023

My experience was great with Valjro! ALl team members were so friendly and they took the time for my website to become an awesome app.

Jasel Jewelry
January 24, 2023

My experience with Vajro was great! It was very user friendly. They were very helpful walking me through the process of getting my app set up!

The Crooked Cactus Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 24, 2023

The experience with Vajro has been great! They built my mobile app in just a few days and it is beautiful. Anytime I need customer service they are a chat away. Highly recommend them to anyone wanting a mobile app for their business!

The Southern Decorista
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 24, 2023

Our experience was absolutely wonderful with starting our mobile app. From the zoom calls to the information given, everything is 5 stars! Would highly recommend for any store.

Sisters Boutique & Gifts, Inc.
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 24, 2023

Absolutely wonderful they where able to answer all my questions and it is fully integrate my Shopify which is perfect and easy. they walk you through every step of the way!

Stofer Home Decor & Furniture
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 24, 2023

Woohoo! Vajro got our app published on both the Apple and Google stores in less than two weeks!! We had been trying with TapCart for over 3 MONTHS!!!!! and were never able to publish an app. Vajro's team, led by Siddarth, deserve a lot of credit for helping us get the mobile app published. Really excited! 5 stars!

Botany Scientifics