Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 60-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

PORT GROUP

they were extremely helpful and got everything done quick! can't wait to see how it turns out!!! they answered all of my questions and they solved issues which i had .

Trend55

Excellent app and very helpful also the teams are kind and professionals and I'm excited to launch my app

L&L Boutique

they were extremely helpful and got everything done quick! can't wait to see how it turns out!!! they answered all of my questions too!

The Boss Beauty Collection

Location Bahamas

Awesome Customer Service and great Communication my CSM was SAAD and he was great and very helpful :)

POKEZOO

The service and assistance throughout the process has been exceptional. For an otherwise very complicated process, the team at Vajro made this very simply and efficient. This app will give me a leg up in the market with other stores who don't have a downloadable App in the Apple Store or Google Play store. I can't recommend them more!

Envy Stylz Boutique

Siddarth is great and so helpful. Anytime I have a question he is very quick to answer! We love the Vajro app.

Tulip Flowers Tr LLC.

Location United Arab Emirates

great app supports my business well & the team is so helpful ... the most important thing that they keep developing and they love hearing your ideas

WebFoodStore

This team had our app up and running in less than 24 hours. We are extremely excited to see how this performs in the marketplace. Very pleased so far. We hopped on a google meeting to update the design in real time as well.

Boutique By Bri

so far things r great and Siddarth is very helpful and a delight to work with and thorough in explaining what i have to look forward to

NG beauty

Location Saudi Arabia

Nice app and excellent customer serviceحفظ الترجمة
Nice app and excellent customer service
Very helpful and the panel is very easy to use
I recommend you to use it