Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Mobile App

Accelerate Sales with iOS and Android Mobile App in Shopify

Beautymisguided

I would recommend this App to anybody, Straight forward and easy to use, There customer service is excellent. We now have our app on the Playstore (apple next) and its looks excellent. Thank you

Deer Creek Mercantile

The staff is excellent. Once I got my DUNS number set up it was smooth sailing. I am really impressed with how the App turned out. Thank you very much!!

Kewllo

This app is amazing. It's easy to use, easy to customize and the Vajro's team is always there to help me with any issues I have! Easily 5/5!

Lena Jane Clothing Co.

I am in love with my app with the help of Vajro! All my customers have said it's so easy to use. Any question I have had with Vajro, they have answered almost immediately and have been so helpful!

MaldiShoppers

I have checked different Apps before making a decision to choose Vajro Mobile App. I found d this App very useful for my business and Vajro Team is found very supportive and friendly team. I recommend others to choose Vajro those who are looking for an Excellent Mobile App for their business. Thanks to Vajro Team. Wish you great success at your work. MaldiShoppers.

For the Farmer

The app is helping a lot with sales and the new widget is great. Team is very helpfull.

Sprout Kids

This app has helped my sales tremendously and the team is always there to answer any and all questions!

Sweet Southern Swank Boutique

What an amazing team to work with! They helped us get our App up and running in no time. Very knowledgeable staff and excellent customer service! I highly recommend using Vajro!

cybershp

10 out of 5! Get Vajro App now and check it out! Easy and simple! Amazing customer service and I love how my app looks, clean and smooth! They're always on task and responding to any question. They've been patient with me and doing special customization to my app! All you have to do is ask! Plus, the free trial is long enough to play and customize your app! If you want a good experience then I totally recommend Vajro App for your mobile app. Step-by-step on how to launch your app on Android and IOS. Thank you Vajro App!

Sevennes Supply Chain

Amazing customer service! always fast and upright! Super easy to set up. you will never go wrong with this