4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly design, customization options, and seamless Shopify integration. Features like live selling and push notifications are praised for boosting sales and customer engagement. The app's team is commended for their professionalism and responsiveness during the onboarding process. Merchants also value the app's speed, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness. Many report a significant revenue increase after using the app, attributing this to its features and the team's expertise.

March 3, 2024

Working with the app service provider Vajro and specifically their onboard team leader (Sagar) has been nothing short of excellent. From the very start of the process, the professionalism and expertise displayed by the whole team has been fantastic. They have guided us through the onboarding process in a seamless / professional manner and the level of support, answering any questions has been efficient and hassle-free.
The product is best in class as is their customer service level. Highly recommended.

Force Wear

Hello Force Wear Team,
We're overjoyed to hear that you found our guidance during the onboarding process seamless and professional. Providing efficient and hassle-free support is a top priority for us, and we're thrilled we could assist you effectively.
It's truly heartwarming to know that you consider our product best-in-class and our customer service exemplary. Your recommendation means the world to us!

Best regards,
Sumit

April 26, 2024

The service its fast response, and help me to design the mobile responsive looks pretty.

Vertu Living
5 months using the app
Vajro Inc replied May 4, 2024

Hi Vertu Living Team,
Ensuring fast response times and helping you create a visually stunning mobile app is always our top priority and we're delighted to hear that you've had a positive experience with our service!

Tara

February 28, 2024

Vajro from start to finish have been phenomenal to work with. When I started my online store, I was completely unprepared for what I was getting into Nallo and the team of others who I’ve communicated with, were very attentive and easy to reach. They were able to educate me along the way and assisted with all the concerns I presented them with. In the end we worked very well together and well…my app and store have hit the road running… if you have any doubts…there it is!

www.levelupmarketing4.com

VibeLink
17 days using the app

Hi VibeLink Team,
Our dedicated team is committed to providing attentive and easily accessible support, and we’re delighted that you found our guidance and education valuable.
Collaborating with you to address your concerns and achieve your goals was a pleasure, and we’re grateful for the opportunity to work together. We look forward to continuing to support your success.

Arun

February 27, 2024

Exceptional customer service by the whole Vajro team, and great designs and funcitionalities of the app

it was a smooth process to even do the deign of my App with the help of their team

Highly Recommended !

Baby Fitaihi
Saudi Arabia
5 months using the app

Hi Baby Fitaihi Team,
We’re glad to hear that you felt that the design and the app functionalities are great.
Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we’re grateful for your trust and support. Glad you had such a positive experience with our team and found our customer service exceptional.

Mohit

March 14, 2024

Support was super helpful with set up and completing the app process! Definitely recommend!

Pink Post Office Boutique
7 months using the app
Vajro Inc replied March 19, 2024

Hi Pink Post Office Boutique Team,
We’re thrilled to hear that our support team was able to assist you seamlessly throughout the setup and app design process.
Thank you for putting your trust and recommending us. Wishing you continued success.

Mohit

March 8, 2024

They offer fast service. When you encounter issue with the app, they communicate very fast and they will handle all the problems you have with the app store. Highly recommended.

LUXCELLENT
Vajro Inc replied March 19, 2024

Hi Luxcellent Team,
We’re overjoyed to earn your recommendation. As a team dedicated to delivering excellence in customer service, knowing that we’ve met your expectations fills us with immense pride.
Rest assured, we’ll continue to be there for you whenever you need us.

Aswin

February 27, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of working with Vajro, and I must say Aakash was very helpful the experience was nothing short of outstanding. From the initial consultation to the final delivery of our mobile app, every step of the process was marked by professionalism, expertise, and a commitment to excellence.

Charukriti
India
7 months using the app

Hi Charukriti team,
Thank you for your kind words and for entrusting us with your mobile app project!
Delivering professionalism, expertise, and a commitment to excellence is at the core of what we do, and we're glad that we could exceed your expectations throughout the entire process.

Sagar

May 12, 2024

Super easy to complete the steps to launch the app - I tried another mobile app provider and it was a nightmare. This experience has been super easy and customer service has been beyond helpful and very responsive. Highly satisfied customer for sure! Also has the ability to use their developer account which allows for an easy launch. Highly recommend for a user friendly experience.

Charleston Charm Boutique
2 days using the app
Vajro Inc replied May 23, 2024

Hi Charleston Charm Boutique Team ,
We’re thrilled to hear that you found the process of launching your app super easy and that our customer service exceeded your expectations. We’re glad we could provide a user-friendly experience and help make your app launch smooth.

Highly satisfied customers like you inspire us to keep improving!

Aakash
Team Vajro

February 21, 2024

So thankful for all the help, I am super busy and they helped me the entire process and made sure to keep me informed. I couldn't have done it without them and they made the process super simple!

River Reign Designs
Vajro Inc replied February 27, 2024

Hi River Reign Designs Team,
We're delighted to have been able to assist you effectively and streamline your experience. Your satisfaction is paramount to us, and we're pleased to have provided you with clear guidance and support throughout.

Arun

February 23, 2024

they have fixed every issue that has came up, and in a timely manner.

KaeCo Boutique
Over 1 year using the app
Vajro Inc replied February 27, 2024

Hi KaeCo Boutique Team,
Thank you for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that our team was able to address every issue promptly and effectively. Providing timely solutions is a top priority for us, and we're glad we could assist you with that.
Tara