Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Accelerate Sales-iOS&Android Mobile App with Push Notification

The Afterglow Boutique

Vajro is the best!! Gary was amazing in helping get this up and running! Super impressed with the results and highly recommend to anyone looking to get their shop in app form!

Speedy Booze

Their team works fast and in a very professional way , they are always ready to help with everything and we really Enjoyed working with them and the app. My app was ready and online just after a few days , excellent job

starrnaldo creations

very very helpful , the guy walk me through everything . very patient and careful. Im very thankful .

SunZari

This app is so great and so helpful! I was helped every step of the way.
I am so excited to see the results

The Alexiss’Nicole Collection

Aswin was super helpful and very responsive and made it very easy for me to setup my app ! Amazing customer service ! :)

Modi Mart

It was excellent support by Elakkiya, I got to learn a lot of things! Thank you so much Vajro App.. planning to launch an app soon by your support

Studio Too Boutique

Gary was so helpful and patient in helping me get my mobile app up.
He made everything sooooo easy!!!

All Day Store

The customer support is very helpful and the app is easy to make and the assistance is wonderful! Do try it!

ThaRedBoutique

The zoom Call I received allowed me to go walk through each step one by one. I received so much help as I was learning how to set up my app. I will continue you to use Vajro and I will see referring all of my family and friends to set up their app using Vajro.

XO Beauty Cave

Ranjan Gupta has been great, he was very helpful when setting up the app today. I really enjoy speaking with him today and having him walk me through all the steps to getting my online store app together. I just would like to say thank you so much and I look forward to speak with you again.