4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly, customizable interface that mirrors their websites. They value the live selling feature and push notifications for enhancing customer engagement. Many reported increased sales, with some even doubling their revenue. The app's simple pricing model, setup, and navigation are also favored. The customer service is commended for its efficiency, particularly during the app submission process. Features like direct notifications and live streaming are considered beneficial.

November 29, 2023

very nice service by kirthika . The app disign was so good . Whenever I ask for a help,she always be there to help me. thank you for your service kirthika

Nellai Seethas
India
5 months using the app
November 26, 2023

The set up was kind of confusing for a second, as i was doing it from my phone. after i got the hang of it it was smooth sailing from there. the meeting call was smooth as well.

FEZianni Plaza
2 months using the app
January 1, 2024

My experience going from a zoom call consult all the way thru the build of the mobile app was amazing. Everything was explained so clearly to me, all questions were answered and I have full confidence going forward that the amazing support will continue, all while I have been set up for success with my new app!

The Brush Boutique
About 4 hours using the app
November 14, 2023

Fantastic experience... helpful, patient!
We cannot wait to start using this app!
So excited!

#SmallTownGirl Boutique
11 months using the app
April 3, 2024

Fantastic thus far, can't wait to officially launch!

JuliaRoseWholesale
About 5 hours using the app
December 5, 2023

I love the professional vajro team they help me build my app its very exciting i love them so much i cant wait to see my app

Father Bean Coffee Company
10 days using the app
October 24, 2023

When I tell you this is THE BEST Shopify App ... there is no reason to consider another. We are a small footwear and apparel company, but I can honestly say the Vajro app has helped us grow.

Being on both Play Stores almost legitimizes the business and gives our customers an easier way to view our items.

I've been using Vajro for about 3.5 years now, and DURING the pandemic we doubled our revenue adding the app.

When setting up the app, every year we give it a new look and the entire team is patient enough to speak with me via zoom or chat to get things done.

If you are thinking it over, use this review to sway you - YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

ROCKDEEP
4 months using the app
October 31, 2023

Excellent experience. Very helpful with guiding you through the setup process on Google and Apple. Recommend to all!

Pink Julep Boutique
About 1 year using the app
November 26, 2023

Very easy set up and onboarding!

AC & Crew
Over 1 year using the app
November 6, 2023

Super easy to work with, they walk you through all the steps. Happy I found them!

Born Dead Clothing®