Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Mobile App

Accelerate Sales with iOS and Android Mobile App in Shopify

The Tin Cactus

My app was just launched so I can't quite review the functionality of it yet but the customer service I received from Vajro was been OUTSTANDING. I ran into quite a few problems along the way with Apple and Vajro did everything they could to help me resolve them and walk me through every step. I'm so excited to get my app up and going!

Taylor Joelle

Super impressed with this service. They were able to quickly build my app and help me with any issues I had and needed changed. Love that I could get someone on their live chat quickly and easily

KD Richies

They have the best service every. Fast response time. You should definitely utilize there services.

Feei

nice work, perfect service, quickly response , perfect app! i hope i can sell more products by this app.

glamzkart

COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH SERVICE AND VERY GOOD TEAM. APP QUALITY IS VERY GOOD. WILL DEFINITELY REFER TO MY PARTNERS.

Soardist

very nice app and good service team, will recommand to my friends also ,fast move quick and very friendly

Dakota Flora Boutique

I LOVE my app. It was easy to set up and the customer service is by far the best I have ever worked with. I have nothing but great things to say about it! Definitely a must for your business! Thanks team!!

Reckless Grace Boutique

The Vajro app for my boutique is just what I've been looking for! And the Customer Service team can't be beat. So kind and so helpful and always available.

The Blue Fairy

An absolutely amazing team at Vajro. They normally respond to all questions in a matter of minutes. Very professional. App looks great!

Random Boutique

Excellent customer support, and all of the features I need in an app! I've tried a few other app developers and feel like I have made a great decision with Vajro for Random Boutique!