Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

The Good Babes Co. LLC

The set up was super easy and Ranzan was super helpful and professional, Excited to start using this! Thanks!

Bella Grace Boutique

This company was super helpful when setting up my app. I am super excited to see the results from having them on my team!

L&M Boutique

Had a good call today. Was helpful in getting my app started and excited to continue to work with them

Dependable Fashion

I use this app to launch my Shopify store on android and ios devices and it is a very lovely app I would recommend this app 100% the support team is amazing and they make it easy to set up. this app is just out of this world. I was working with Nigilesh and he is awesome. he should definitely get a promotion.

HyperBazaar

Super Support Team, Instant reply, the app is easy to design as per our choice. Must go ahead for a super simple app.

SCOOBOO

Starting to develop the app for my website. Vajro looks good tool for the same. Alot of options availble for customisation.

Hadeeya Luxury Watches

He did an amazing job helping me set my app up. You can clearly see that he cares about his customers.

The Sunshine Shop, TX

Ranjan answered ALL of my questions and then some! talk about amazing customer service! I am so excited to launch my app and watch my business grow! THANK YOU!

Keene's

I am loving this app. The setup was easy and support was amazing. I love that my customers can now shop via an app. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

daisie

So i was on a zoom call with Ranjan for onboarding process and it was a great experience . he seemed to be very supportive and patient , in fact he made me feel very comfortable to express my inhibitions and the issues or confusions i had . it was extremely a great start and the company seems very promising . Good staff represents the leader and i am sure the kind of training Ranjan has received speaks about company in leaps and bounds .
Also this whole concept of having an app for your business in literally fingertips seems very exciting . WISHING YOU GUYS BEST OF LUCK & SPECIAL THANKS TO RANJAN-PERSON FROM THE ONBOARDING TEAM , TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN . Daisie