Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

The Cinchy Cowgirl

I recently set up an app through a competitor & ended up switching to Vajro. There's so many great functions included that just can't be beat... - Easy set up...I LOVE how it syncs your website quickly & easily. One button updates new collections to the menu so it's easy to keep in sync with website. Design was super easy to set up as well. -Push notifications are easy to send and schedule. With the other company I was having issues with notifications that couldn't be seen on the homescreen of phones AND there was no way to review sent notifications in the app - this is so important and vajro offers it!! People can easily go back to the notifications in the menu to review any they missed - Customer service is quick to respond Overall, I would say Vajro is up to date and always making improvements. Highly recommend.

ApnaLokalStore

First of all thanks to the support team of Vajro, Mike. He has been very supportive and definitely knows his products. I am just getting started but the feature and simplicity in customization have I am sure it will be of a great boost in my store. Thanks!

Swoods

Works well, support is awesome. Very happy with this. The process is super easy as well and everything works fast

Urban Backroad

Mike was extremely helpful! Vajro has found a way to simplify the mobile app building process. I highly recommend Vajro!

Sweet Harper & Co

Aswin did an amazing job walking me through the set-up process. I couldn't have done this without his step by step instructions. I cannot wait to get my customers using this and bring in more sales.

boujee boutique UT

Gary was so patient with me and helpful. I am so excited to have great customer service provided.

Biovolen®

Very kind contact. 5 stars for creating the app and helping me to create my first app. Very frindly customer service.

T'Renee's Jewelry Boutique

My experience was great ... I was asked to join a Zoom call immediately after I downloaded the app to my Shopify store. The customer service was amazing ... very appreciative of the service I received. Many thanks!

Glamour & Grace Boutique

Within 5 minutes of downloading the app I was on a zoom call with Ranjan and he was so helpful in showing me how it works and helping me get everything set up. I would highly recommend Vajro, not only for the amazing app they help you create, but also for the great customer service!

Excape Hatch

very easy to use and very helpful support staff with a screen sharing zoom offering hewlp straight away