Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Mobile App

Accelerate Sales with Android and iOS Mobile App in Shopify

The Dressing Room

My app is just being released, but the responsiveness and attentiveness of the development team with Vajro has been phenomenal. Even in the wee hours of the night, they respond to even the silliest of questions from someone who is not familiar with app development at all. Highly recommend!

Kath Golap

We are very small startup e-commerce in Bangladesh. Being a small startup we did not feel negligible by vajro. They helped me a lot until the app is published in the play store.
I hope they will help us in the future as long as we are with them.

Simply Sass Boutique

The Vajro team was super easy to work with. They were very responsive to my messages and kept me informed throughout the process. I absolutely love my new app!

Fierce Passions, LLC

A 1 service from this great team, they are always prompt and responded with me on everything that I needed done to get my app on itunes and android. I will highly recommend them to everyone. Great customer services.

Nayvender

The whole Vajro's team is amazing, Best customer services, the team responded to all my queries and provided the best technical help in resolving issues. would recommend to anyone interested in having an online shopping app. you guys are really amazing! Thanks

Wonderfully Made Boutique

This app build platform is AMAZING! Super user friendly and the BEST customer service. I have a boutique and it synced seamlessly with my website and inventory management system! GREAT APP!!!!

Aporta.Lda

This platform is perfect.
Well designed and very user friendly.

I love that they have integrations of other apps this allows me to have my mobile app running with the same functions as my website. And with the last platform i used they charged me for every integration and it took ages to get done BUT with these guys its all done for me already and i needed one more integration that they did not yet offer they sorted it out in no time at all. Their service is fantastic and they communicate every step of the way i am extremely happy and this is money well spent. I would give 10 stare if i could.

Great job guys i am very very happy!
www.aporta.co.mz

The Pretty Hot Mess, LLC

My app is absolutely amazing. My customers love it, it's very easy to use. The customer support has been fantastic!!

All The Right Junk {Plus Size} Boutique

the whole team at vajro is amazing!!!!! HANDS DOWN, best customer service. they are available via chat 24 hours, and always within an hour they have responded and helped me with so much in setting up our app!

The Vintage Leopard

This app has the best customer service ever! They helped me every step of the way and went above & beyond!