Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Accelerate Sales-iOS&Android Mobile App with Push Notification

H-Gray

Good and Fast, they help you through to finish your app to run your business. you will not regret working with them. I advise all shopifiers to go with Vajro.

Pedigos

Good and fast support from the beginning, they will walk you through the process easily. Most importantly they gave you 60 days trial so you have enough time to launch your app and earn some money first.

OnPointe Fashionz

I look forward to working with this company. Customer service was great experience. High Recommend

Shop Clover Hill

The Vajra app was such an easy experience! I was immediately ask to join a zoom call with a techinician who walked me through everything. It was such a smooth process and the app looks extremely professional!

F Sutton Boutique

Awesome support getting the process started. Start to finish to upload app for Apple & Google approval was less than 30 minutes. User friendly set up process. EXCELLENT customer support. Highly recommend. 5

tokopintar-ciputat

Awesome support, they help me step by step patiently until my app looks good, worth for money, and recommended

Universal Knowledge World- UKW Dehradun

Extremely Helpful & Friendly Team. All the steps have been briefly instructed before launching the app on google. Overall a best user experience till now. I wud recommend Vajro to all who are willing to bring their storefront online. All the best.

Satsuma African Clothing

I just love Vajro! The Vajro team has been extremely helpful while assisting me make my app. The best part is that they are available 24x7 to answer queries on a call, chat or even zoom call.
I would recommend them to anyone looking to get an app for their store. Fast to respond as well!

The Vault Queen

Installed this app for a total of 5 minutes and one of their reps emailed me 5 times in under two hours on a Sunday evening trying to get me to schedule a Zoom call. Extremely annoying and invasive. Seems super sketch.

August 16, 2020

Hi Alessandro! First up, my apologies for being annoying. We understand that a lot of Shopify store owners are free on weekends to try out plugins like Vajro. And since you installed on a Sunday evening, we thought that you may have had the time to get on a zoom call with us - and it is precisely for busy entrepreneurs like you that we have our support open 24/7/365. Your point is well taken - we'll be careful about how many times we message people in a short span of time.

Iris & Rainbow Boutique

I have never ever worked with anyone in this business offering services and being as amazing and as responsive as Vajro. Amazing...I honestly can not believe that there are companies out there still that offer 24/7 services to business owners like myself. Thank you guys for all you do