Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Mobile App

Accelerate Sales with Android and iOS Mobile App in Shopify

Megalopolis.toys

This app is the perfect solution for my online store. It provides the native features that most template app builders don't. Among that, the support they provide has been hands down top notch. The Vajro team has been helpful in assisting me set up my mobile store experience through launch!

Women's Wholesale Fashion Outlet

I just wanted to say that everybody on this team has helped me out from day one. There hasn't been a week that has went by that someone from the team asks me if they can help me with anything. That in itself is worth 5 stars. Thanks everyone from the team and love the app..

a1beaute

Amazing Customer Service. Thanks to whole team members for a prompt response within a few hours with chatting and e-mails. Because of Vajro app, I can send discount sale information easily to my customers. I highly recommend Vajro for mobile commerce with Shopify solution.

The Pink Silhouette

Great App! The customer service was beyond helpful. They really helped me along the way and answered all my questions so fast. The App looks great and my customers love it!

Small Basket

This is GREAT! Team Mobile App Builder - Vajro App - THE BEST! Keep up the GOOD WORK! They should be HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Ten THUMBS UP!

Trend Eve

Outstanding support by the team throughout the lunch of App. I am excited to see more conversion with App. I would highly recommend everyone install the App and just sit back and relax to see your App, with a highly professional team and work. Go Go Go...

Town & Key

Our new app looks great! The Vajro team is wonderful! They provided excellent support throughout the installation process. We couldn't be happier with the results and functionality!

Arrow Twenty Two

Vajro has been SO helpful in building my app! I have been so happy with the experience. I now have a totally customized app that is perfect for me and my customers. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

WeGotEverythingPhilippines

Vajro is the best app for publishing your website on google and apple. Best customer service! I recommend it!

OneStylz

Appreciate the smooth integration the app offered for converting your store into mobile app.Above all the customer service is amazing and just one click on chat button away. Highly appreciate all the support vajro team offers while developing your mobile app.