Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

The most reviewed mobile app builder here

Aura Decor

Loved it , using it was really easy , zoom call with Mr. Ranjan Gupta was Amazing, ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

masalaonline.in

Great customer service. From setting up a zoom call and explaining the app configuration, to being available for support at short notice, the customer support experience has been top notch !. 5 starts from me !

Xotic Blens LLC

Thank you Kamal for being so patient and understanding with me. You are so awesome ! This company should feel honored to have you on thier team. You are well spoken and you made a mark on this company! you rock .... Great customer service. Support set up a zoom call and guided me through the entire setup . I feel very confident about this app and what it will do for my business ! I was feeling a bit discouraged about my business and now my confidence has been boosted 10000% . Can't wait to see what they have in store for me !

The Broken Levee Boutique

I was very impressed with the process of easily being able to sign up for an app for my online store! Aswin was very helpful, and easy to work with and I highly recommend Vajro

Gofab

In love with Vajro, they have really very quick support and reasonable pricing. Detailed explanation on complete app how to use and everything in on Zoom call. Highly recommended to very one who all looking to grow there business.

CHICKEN ROW MARKET

Great customer service and very user-friendly app. I love the ease of use and generation of more sales for my boutique on a different platform rather than relying on social media platforms.

Always Peachy with Tracy Merritt

Awesome customer service. Aswin was very patient and it was a very simple process for me with no prior knowledge of how to do this stuff!

Iris Renee Boutique

I just signed up and I'm already loving it! The customer service is lightning fast and the set up has been a breeze. Highly recommend if you're new to the app world.

Linonus Audio

This app is amazing. The default layout looks great, and the customizer is really easy to use, but I would love more features to it on the lowest plan. What is really worth mentioning is the customer support, they are just fantastic. Fast response time, helpful with everything, and even let me publish my app to ios with their account until I get my own.

OldCoinWala

Best service and respond time would give you a 10 rating. if it existed lol but yes you get a 5/5 from me. customer service was excellent and you were very patient with me. Thank you so much!