Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Mobile App

Accelerate Sales with Android and iOS Mobile App in Shopify

Courtois' Creations{Custom Apparel+Boutique}

I used this app to help me provide easier shopping for my customers. It's amazing! The Developer was super helpful and stayed in touch throughout the set up process. Would recommend 5/5 from me!

Addoony Beauty

I have the app since Dec. It looks amazing. the staff is very cooperative and they follow up with us for all what we need. I recommend it to any e-commerce store.

HILLMARTEN

Vajro - Amazing Design, Extra Ordinary Service, Customisable, and most importantly packages with non pricy schemes thats suits your business. Starter, medium or big business. They got you covered. I have got an amazing support from Shan, Steve, Mohammed and others. They never Disappointed me. They customised the app according to how I want it to look like while I am still in a Trial Period knowing I can uninstall anytime and leave their efforts to waste. Who would do that for you? I believe A good business comes with best customer service. You can have the best Dashboard and designs and go nowhere with bad customer service. In short Vajro has it all and I will continue working with them as I can only see my success with the support and designs they have.

TopCart - Good Design, Bad Customer Service, Android Problems
Plobal Apps - Good Design, Somewhat Good customer service, Overpriced.
Meganative - Ok Design, Limitations, Ok customer service, No flexibility in Design.

Legacyhomeestate

What I love about this company is their customer service. There were some customizations that we wished to have and they came through until we were satisfied. That was at no extra cost. They also don't advertise this, but they replicated our app into an HD iPad app. Very impressed.

Mahhalcom

ilike this app and iwesh the have dash bord for alla the moving in the app thir are fast for fixing any thing in app

theomahagiftcompany.com

I could not believe how easy it was to set up this app. I had a couple customizations that I needed Shan, Niwin and the team to handle for me which they did. I'm extremely happy with the app and functionality. Those who have expressed concern over the limited hours they keep, this is actually due to the fact that they are in another country so the hours they are at work are considerably different than for us in the U.S. That said, they worked consistently to create a final product that I was happy with. I highly recommend Vajro!

PMART.PK-PAKISTAN MART- ONLINE GROCERY STORE

Unbelievable service & support in very reasonable price....! I never find better quality support in any service up to now.
I asked them 100's of changes in my app. Even i asked them some minor favors, which were not even included in their job. But they never said sorry or no to me.
I also want to mentioned here, that all this support, designing and changes were done in the 25$ basic plan.
But I'll try to move from basic to premium package as soon as i can even my app looks more then perfect, but i want to check that if i'm getting that much in basic plan then how much i'll get in premium.
This is my first review ever because i never find any service or support that amazing over the internet in such a reasonable price.
Thumbs up to the team and i hope you people will see much much more success in this service.
Without any doubt i'll give
5 out of 5 in support.
5 out of 5 in designing.
5 out of 5 in requirement gathering and execution
5 out of 5 in time management.
But support was amazingly quick & best support cover all other things.

Diana Dentinger

These people are THE BEST! I am so impressed with how skilful, supportive and amazing they are! For years I have wanted to create an app where I offer my future & current clients the best of my personal & professional development videos. Well, Varjo made it SO EASY! When I was confused (I am techie but also over 55), they hopped on a call with me to sort things out. And I wanted to publish the app on my birthday and they kicked into high gear to make it possible. I can't say enough about how pleased I am with their work. If you are in to Self Help see how cool the app "Your Life Your Way" is on google play, how fast the big files load and how they have made it easy to navigate. Apps are the way to go and Vajro is who you can count on to get there! Thanks team!

Luxxdesign.com

Vajro designed our app very efficiently. Their support is great and managing the app is made very easy. I would definitely recommend them for any app development.

Stepshey.com

Vajro App has allowed us to broaden our availability to our guest. From set-up to present, there is always assistance in a timely manner with understanding. Thank you Team Vajro, the interaction and service is off the charts.
V. Oxford