Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro | Reviews

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

The Willing Crab

They were very helpful during the process of creating my app. They took the time to explain the process as well as answer any questions i had!

Emi + Rae Boutique

Great customer service, but also - much easier to create your own app your way via this platform! I cannot wait to see the growth :)

YouBuyWeBring

I found Vajro App very easy to configure and use. The team provide me with a very good customer services they are always available to help..

&Modern

Great installation support. Great ease of use. Highly recommend for Apple and Google Play mobile app store

Small Town Girl Boutique

Amazing assistance from the Vajro team and I can’t WAIT to see the results from this app! They walked me through every step of the way!

illCurrency Sneaker Matching Apparel

Good customer service. helped me on my website Illcurrency.com good application for mobile devices.

Kella Boutique

Super helpful when it comes to creating an app! They walked me through the process step by step and made sure I was confident with building my app!

Here & Now Boutique

So incredibly helpful in getting my app launched!! Incredible customer service. I can't wait to work with them furthermore in the future.

The Gude StoreHouse

Excited to start this journey with Vajro. Reps were very helpful and answered all of my questions step by step. I cant wait to see my app on the App Store and to go live using their live selling feature.

ReclaimedWarehouse

Customer Service is amazing. Very straightforward design and user-friendly. You can have a full functioning app done in an afternoon! Truly truly amazing.