Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get up to 5x more sales with a no-code mobile app

Joe Gee Music

This company is one of the best company’s out there!!!
They help you with so much from getting u started to publishing ur app if something is not right they’ll make sure they get it done!!!

I am so amazed and honored to have worked with such a amazing company thanks to vajro I’m waiting for apple and google to release my app!!!

I couldn’t be more lucky to have found vajro...the customer service is sooo helpful and reply almost instantly there are so many kind and caring people over there who help a lot of people there is a reason they have a lot of amazing reviews like mine!!!

THANK YOU VAJRO ITS AN HONOR TO BE WORKING WITH YOU GUYS AND ON YOUR TEAM!!!

I 1000% RECCOMEND THIS COMPANY TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS OR NEEDS TO HAVE A MOBILE APP!

VAJRO IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU!

Even if your low on money or don’t have a dev apple/google acct that’s not a problem they will help u in every step of the way they can so what are u waiting for?

Go speak to a vajro employee and get ur next mobile app published!!!!

YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR LIFE, JOEY, FOUNDER OF JOE-GEE-MUSIC.MYSHOPIFY.COM❤️

Naturaltrades

I am so amazed at the ease to set up our mobile app, do not hesitate to use this app and the customer support to configure and launch the app! Keep up the good work, already a fan of Vajro!

amaiso

Actually i saw advertisement of Vajro on my instagram and i was looking pretty good i have decided to use this app but i got stuck on many things so vajro support [elakkiya who is Vajro's supporter] help me to solve my every problem and she was so polite to me and finally i'll use this app , thanks to elakkiya mam. So everyone should try this app .

Mile Tree Screen Printing

Very quick response and has made customizing the app very simple and easy! They are very easy to work with

Deennick

Am so much grateful l sign up to this app and hv no idea about it but the term help out step by step was chatting with a Vajro team member to help me get started. I was provided with step by step from start to end. Thank u Vajro team.♥️

ClickUrKart

I have tried a few apps and no doubt Vajro has all you need, we are in FMCG business with more than 3000 products currently and daily increasing the app works smoothly and the support team is where we can give 5+for there instant response ready to solve issues we have, Thanks all of you for your support and hope we will go long way with you all

newfashionkart

Hello Everyone, Really it's a great app in the world for E-Commerce marketing so please use this app for your growth of the business

Simply Becky Boutique

I am so not tech savy! This mobile app builder is seriously SO easy to use! I signed up at almost midnight one night and within minutes was chatting with a Vajro team member to help me get started. I was provided with step by step directions of exactly what to do to get accounts set up with Apple and Google. And the app was finished SOOO fast! Outstanding customer service and excellent communication! Plus, I was able to edit a few things on the app super easily! Seriously, it's easy, fast, and dummy proof! If you're thinking about using Vajro, just do it!

AJZop

thank you for specific information , and helping me understanding console and the uses of every feature it feeling great for being on journey with you guys.
Thanks

vajro

Street Style Chic

Ellakya did a great job on assisting me setting up all the needed things for our mobile app business. Thanks to her too for being so patient with all the issues we encountered during the call and answering all my questions. Great Job!