Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Spunky Sparrow Boutique

customer service with app builder for my boutique was super helpful and super easy to follow. THANK YOU SO MUCH

ollie-marie-boutique

Great customer service, super easy set up even if you're not very familiar with apps. Highly recommend!

The Humble Thread

So far the set up was very easy. The customer service was great! I am thankful that they walked me through set up and showed me how to make the app custom to me. I am excited to start selling!

The Sassy Heifer Boutique

Super easy to set up Customer service walks you through it step by step to make it a smooth process for you.

The Addison Boutique

Amazing functions and super easy set up! The customer service is exceptional! Would definitely recommend!

The Cinchy Cowgirl

I recently set up an app through a competitor & ended up switching to Vajro. There's so many great functions included that just can't be beat... - Easy set up...I LOVE how it syncs your website quickly & easily. One button updates new collections to the menu so it's easy to keep in sync with website. Design was super easy to set up as well. -Push notifications are easy to send and schedule. With the other company I was having issues with notifications that couldn't be seen on the homescreen of phones AND there was no way to review sent notifications in the app - this is so important and vajro offers it!! People can easily go back to the notifications in the menu to review any they missed - Customer service is quick to respond Overall, I would say Vajro is up to date and always making improvements. Highly recommend.

ApnaLokalStore

First of all thanks to the support team of Vajro, Mike. He has been very supportive and definitely knows his products. I am just getting started but the feature and simplicity in customization have I am sure it will be of a great boost in my store. Thanks!

Swoods

Works well, support is awesome. Very happy with this. The process is super easy as well and everything works fast

Urban Backroad

Mike was extremely helpful! Vajro has found a way to simplify the mobile app building process. I highly recommend Vajro!

Sweet Harper & Co

Aswin did an amazing job walking me through the set-up process. I couldn't have done this without his step by step instructions. I cannot wait to get my customers using this and bring in more sales.