Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get up to 5x more sales with a no-code mobile app

The Honey Bee Box

I had actually forgotten about my call, but received an email reminder. I was able to get connected and I was walked through how everything works, and was able to upload the beginning process of my app. I am thankful that my rep was very patient with me and took the time to make sure that I understood everything. Very comforting and made this an amazing experience.

L. Oak Boutique

My app JUST went live, so I haven't had much of an opportunity to play with it just yet or receive feedback from my customers.
But holy customer service, Batman! They are amazing and are quick to respond. Their customer service alone makes me want to stay with them forever, so let's hope everything else as far as owning an app goes, falls into place just right.

By the Grace of Charleigh

The help with setup was amazing! It was quick and easy and I learned a lot of things that I would have never figured out on my own!

ShopOnline

its very nice . its very fast and very easy . The customer care is excellent i recommend using the Vajro.

Philocalist Coffee Bean and Loose-Leaf Tea

I just finished setting up my shop with the help of Tanerru. Good job very patient and knowledgeable. looking forward in seeing the launch of my business app!

Spotted Sunflower Boutique

I just finished the process of setting up my store's app! Kamal completely walked me through every step. The customer service is top notch and I can't wait to see what the app will do for my business!

Andaman Tee

I used Vajro to launch my e-commerce shopping app and the support from their end was impeccable! And there was no generic bot replying on their chat help! I was working late nights and even then I got prompt replies whenever I got stuck! Elakkiya and Aswin were exceptionally helpful. They walked me through the whole process and weighed my options for me. For someone with zero technical knowledge about Coding or anything remotely related to App building, Vajro was the best choice :) I am glad I chose them.
I'd totally launch my future apps (if any & Godspeed!) with them!

Backwoods Beauties Boutique LLC

LOVED the service tech i had,Elakkiya, She helped me get through the tough steps. 100% recommend. The Zoom call made it 100 times easier.
Very Happy!

Deb's Tilbud

I have just downloaded the app and working with the developers has been amazing.. I am new to the business and wanted to expand my business. Aswin has been a great help in this process.. Thank you

Juice Boxx Organics

Awesome experience. Loved the zoom call to get things done with tons of help. Answered all of my questions and the process was super easy. Thank you!