Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

None Of Your Business Boutique

I'm so thankful for the one on one support in setting up my mobile app. It was a comfortable experience and I am excited and confident that I will be taken care of if I need any assistance.

Journi's Closet

I started using this app service , before my webpage was launched. I first noticed this on my Instagram page. Staff has been amazing very helpful, they are available 24 hours a day to assist. after doing a quick zoom i was able to have a up and running ios app .. I love them already

AURAVE

Wonderful support by the Vajro Team. The main USP is their 24 x 7 support and 60 days free trial which is an important aspect for any business owner. Highly recommended platform for Mobile App !!

MSWILD WATCHES ORIGINALS

I love Vajro the customer service I received wonderful and very help. I would recommend them to anyone who looking for great customer service with a wonderful and simple tools and instruction to program your app. most someone is going walk you threw it the process a real person. thank you

MC AUTO

Really superb app, service is extremely priceless! Pranav really helped me to the max, sorted and made my app in less than a day. Keep it up!

Fashionfavour

It was an utterly amazing experience to speak with Mr. Ranjan. It was informative session forme as well as an insightful session. Your app is totally client-centric. They help out at any given time of day. Would like to thank you for your cooperation.

Annizon Smart Pet

The Vajro is very knowledgeable! They answered every question I had and made sure I understood the process. They are creating an app for Annizon. It seems like they have many features to offer compared to most of the mobile app builders. I can't wait to see my business grow with Vajro!

Alamode By Akanksha

The best app builder out there to get your very own App. Customer service is flawless. Thank you for your service!

Sepet Sarayı

First of all Great app! Secondly, great customer experience, great help desk! Not even exagarating. I would give 10 out of 10 to the app and to the team!
Thank you for your service Vajro!

Karkhanay

I am returning customer basically. I previously launched an app using Vajro and I was quite satisfied with their overall services, especially the zoom call on sign up. The service is great and the customer support keeps you updated through out the process.