Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

AstonishinGadgets

Ranjan is pretty cool and helpful for setting up the app! He helped me in every stage of the setting.

ZEENNERS

aap custimized very easy to use.i all setup from staff member over the zoom call step by step its very easy. i really like it

NeverStopGrooming

this was great app very easier to used once it was explained very thank for time and effort to make sure I got my needs met thank again I can't for the app to go live

Tickled Pink Boutique

I think this app was very easy to set up. It is going to be an amazing transition for my customers and I am very excited. Thank you vajro!

Urban Bliss Boutique

I just got signed up and am so excited to launch but the customer service is outstanding and everything is so easy to navigate. I can't wait to see the results coming in!

Salt Lick Outpost

Very easy to use and navigate. Customer Service was very helpful and patient. Highly recommend using this!

awidmark

I tested almost all app builders and the only one providing all my need was Varjo, price is little bit higher than others but it deserve it. the support team are very friendly and very reactive and pay attention to all your request immediatly.
5 stars service

The Sugar Tree Boutique

Easy to set up. Can't wait to get started! Great customer service. The zoom call made it feel more personable than having to text like other providers do.

Gold Apple Boutique

The zoom call was so helpful in getting our app set up and going. I am one to get hung up on all the details and Aswin was great at moving me through each step quickly and efficiently. Our app is not LIVE, so I cannot yet rate the success of that with our customers, but our first impression with Vajro has been very good!

The Redheaded Camel

Awesome customer service. Thank you for taking the time to walk me through everything. Would highly recommend!