Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro App

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro App

by Vajro Mobile App

Increase Sales with beautiful Android & iPhone Mobile apps

Rebellia

I am only a day or so into the free trial but already my customers are loving the app and the customer service has been both excellent and quick. Really excited to see how this helps grow my biz!

Abeautyro

Great app and great customer support! I recommend it!

Fashion Trendz17

These guys are amazing. They spent ages messaging me tonight and basically talking me through every step of the apps features. I know that nothing is too much trouble for them and I am really looking forward to designing my app and seeing it go live. I can have an app for $25 per month!! I can't believe it. The best bit though has to be the exceptional level of customer service I received and knowing that if I have any issues they will be dealt with by this fantastic team. Instant replies from them. 5 stars doesn't do them credit.

Beautique Ll

I cannot even begin to explain how amazing this company is to work with! They were always available to help me whenever I needed anything - day or night. They definitely exceeding expectations and I can say that they have been my favorite app to work with by far. Not only that - the design/customization of your app is so simple and we had our app up and running in minimal time. Way quicker than I ever expected. HIGHLY RECOMMEND Vajro if you're looking to add an app to your brand. Customers have loved it as well!

Xlr8

Amazing, how easy and professional it is, the service was unbelievable and I 100% recommend all business check this out. I had another APP and I have closed it and will only be using this. Thank you so much

The Product Wolf

I really love the app. It's really helped my website and others like it as well. they say it's a very easy use compared to others...

The Mobile Clothes Shop

Amazing developers, clean app. Launched the store on time! Cheers to the team behind!

Simla Pharmacy

Bagaholics In

Honestly speaking, we would like to keep them a secret from others, :) excellent support, they build my app on weekend midnight as i had a store opening next day, the apps well live in less then 24 hour and opens fast and all ..

5 Quid Fashion

This is such an easy app to use, you can build your own phone app within record time and if by some chance you stumble across an issue, the customer service team will go above and beyond to help you in any way possible. I would highly recommend this to anybody and everybody!