Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Mobile App

Accelerate Sales with iOS and Android Mobile App in Shopify

Bottle of Wellness

Beautiful app, easy to navigate, easy to use dashboard. Great team support & fast. Not to mention affordable pricing too. Only i wished the next pricing tier is a little cheaper. Nonetheless, been happy with them!

Simply Me Boutique

☆☆☆☆☆ Guys, you NEED this app! So beautiful, and easy to use! Niwin and his team are talented and made set up super easy (for a non-techy gal like me), and they're always quick to reply! My shoppers are loving it! Don't wait - get it now!

Four Sisters Boutique

Ladies, you need to try this app builder!! I am just a little boutique but the price is affordable PLUS I am not tech savvy at all and Niwin and his "Customer Delight Ninjas" are so easy and patient and helped me every step of the way! They are amazing and I can't wait to see where this app takes me in the next step of growth.

Bliss Artisan

FANTASTIC app building app! TOTALLY customizable. This is the second such app building app I have tried. Needless to say, I deleted the other app. TRUST me when I say this....don't waste your time trying out other app building apps. Trust the reviews of users here...

Lotus Boutique

Getting set up with this app was so easy! The developer of the app is sooo amazing and very helpful. The onboarding process was so easy, and they were there every step of the way! I can not say enough great things about this app and the people you work with. Niwin was so prompt, informative and helpful and our app turned out beautifully. This is a top notch company and app!

Glamour Defined

Our store found Vajro about 6 months ago, and we have been so incredibly happy with our app! Not only is the app amazing, but the team that Niwin has is so helpful and really cares about their customers! If something isn't working they always address the issues instantly! I would, and have, recommended them over and over again! If you are thinking of taking the leap with Vajro, do it! I promise you won't regret it!

High Cotton Boutique

Wonderful app! Any questions or issues developing the app was taken care of quickly!! Look forward to growing my business with the help of Vajro!!

Luxury Divas

This company is fantastic to deal with. They helped us get up and running in no time. I highly recommend working with this team!

EJUICE.PH(Vape Warehouse)

great customer support. quality mobile application for android and IOS. a must add on to your shopify

Bakell

Search "Bakell" on the app store, download it, and you will see first hand what a mobile my app using the Vajro platform looks like. Bakell.com has been in business for 2 years and we were finally ready to launch a mobile app. Bakell is on both the Apple app store (iPhone) and the Google Play app (Android) store! I have been using the Vajro app platform/ mobile app for about 5 weeks now! I could not be happier! I reviewed A LOT of mobile app platforms that would connect with my shopify store, and I mean alot. And after testing many, and meeting with several of the other mobile app companies via conference calls and demo's of their product, Vajro was the best one, by far. It has the most intuitive features, the most robust themes to choose from, and their customer service is AWESOME! I have mostly been working with Sherin & Niwin on the Vajaro team and both service reps have been incredible and helped me make changes on the fly when needed -- they are great! If you have any questions.. feel free to email me at: justin.jordan@bakell.com (Justin Jordan, Bakell.com, CEO & co-founder)