Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro App

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro App

by Vajro Mobile App

Increase Sales with beautiful Android & iPhone Mobile apps

The Mobile Clothes Shop

Amazing developers, clean app. Launched the store on time! Cheers to the team behind!

Simla Pharmacy

Bagaholics In

Honestly speaking, we would like to keep them a secret from others, :) excellent support, they build my app on weekend midnight as i had a store opening next day, the apps well live in less then 24 hour and opens fast and all ..

5 Quid Fashion

This is such an easy app to use, you can build your own phone app within record time and if by some chance you stumble across an issue, the customer service team will go above and beyond to help you in any way possible. I would highly recommend this to anybody and everybody!

Lupsona

it's a very easy to use one. I have not encountered any problem with them yet. I wish they can integrade with more shopify apps and that would make this a great app.

Liveluv Laugh

Great customer service he worked with me very well he was very patient with me.

Prep Test

OMG, best customer support experience ever!
I tested about any white lable app solution within the appstore before I found Vajro.
The Backend is simply awesome and the look and feel of the app is very nice.
For anyone who is looking for a mobile app solution, go ahead and test vajro.

The Life Of A Mainer

The team at Vajro has made the entire process of getting my shop turned into a phone app so incredibly easy!

The support team responds almost immediately to all questions.

My app works & looks great. It's speedy & advanced!

Thanks Niwin for all your help!

Cyankart

We have been using Vajros mobile apps since 3 years now. The apps are easy to setup, the team is very friendly and the pricing is competitive. Since having our own mobile apps, our sales have improved by a significant percentage, in addition to the added credibility. I would recommend Vajro to every Shopify store owner.

The Essence Of A Fragrance

Superior service and they are excellent getting your app up and running. Sherin has been wonderful to work with and her knowledge in this area of expertise really made this process go very easy.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13