Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get up to 5x more sales with a no-code mobile app

Quiadl

Never seen such an active support. If you have any question they already there to help you. The Build-up is very simple and clear. The App looks very proffesional.

Garry Guette

Great job and great team. They are very helpful for any help needed! I highly recommend that application

Payton Piper Boutique

So far my Google app is great! Very easy to set up. When I got stuck on the iOS setup vajro customer service was quick to respond and help with clear and easy to follow instructions.

Load4Price

Very easy and professional. I will recommended to everybody. Thanks $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Whoa Pony co

I am new to this app and I am not very tech savvy at all and they have walked me through the whole entire process and have been very helpful and made it easy!

Passion School

Best App For Your Business Try It
App Development Made simple with VAJRO APP
easy steps to follow make your app live

She’sFearlessApparel

I’m impressed by how my clothing store app looks vajro is a team you would want to hire for your professional store app because they will take you off to where you need to go going
forward with your store thank you guys for being not only quick to replying back to my questions but doing great hands on fast work
with me and teaching what I need to learn!

I Couldn’t be more happier these app developers are top notch amazing I’m very impressed with my app I know my sales would excel more now! Thank you guys ☺️

The Wild Lotus Boutique

The app was super simple to set up and the team was really quick to respond to my questions and fix issues. There are still a few issues that I have been having when it comes to the App install prompter on my website, I keep getting told it's fixed and it still isn't working, however they do seem to be trying to get the issue resolved. Great for a beginner who has no idea where to start with an app!

July 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We have resolved the issue with the app install prompter and we hope you are having a great experience now!!

Unbridled Style

Just launched our app using Vajro and we are SO excited!! The process was very user friendly, and customer support responded almost instantly any time of day. Wish I would have found this years sooner!!

FastBuy.ae

I recommend to use Vajro if you want professional Apps for your Shopify Store. Our store has been trying to find a better company to help build both iOS and Android App but finally we got Vajro, during the process of app building we have been extraordinary support from the Vajro Team, every team member we approached was going beyond our expectations. Kudos Team Vajro.