Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro | Reviews

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

The Cattleman's Wife

Setting up the app was super easy! Their customer service is fantastic. They were extremely helpful.

Dashing Diva Singapore

great customer service, helped by meeting call, explained everything and helped set up straight away

Summer Ray Apparel

Excellent customer service on helping set up my app for my business! I was lost on what steps to take next, and I was assisted is every aspect, with every question I had.

Fabulous Finds Boutique

they were great and so helpful! Very easy to work with and patient. Walked us through everything step-by-step

Tanzstore

This app help support is amazing, i was able to build my app in less than 72 hours. Very nice features.

My Opulence

I highly recommend vajro for those that are interest in getting an app for their online store. They walked me through every step of the process A+ customer service.

FRONT ME SOMETHING

I found this app on Instagram and decided to check it out, Very nice features & great customer support!

The Twisted Pelican

Awesome fast, quick easy process. Lots of help!! Would recommend this to fellow boutique or website owners.

MeltingSpotPizza

Vajro is a great app builder which provide you a lot even in their basic package. The team is very professional and highly responsive. They will call you right away in case you need any assistance.

HOMEFLUFF

DASHBOARD IS EASY TO SET UP - YOU GET A CALL FROM AN EXPERT WHO WILL HELP YOU SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT.
RANJAN HELPED ME IN SETTING UP MY APP. IT WAS A PIECE OF CAKE AND HIGHLY EFFECIENT.