Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 60-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

My Urban Toddler Kid's Clothing

Time spent using app About 1 hour

When everything seems difficult, I am almost in tears how amazing and EASY this whole process has been. I saw an ad on my instagram page and took the risk to find out more. This has been one of the best decisions that I've made for my business. Don't hesitate on this one. I'm very happy with the hands on assistance and I highly recommend this product!!! Thank you Priyanka, we appreciate you

reflexionsstore

Review:
- Our Vajro experience has really been unparalleled so far. With a simple platform, our team was able to create a powerful app that perfectly matches our requirements and expectations.
- We must say that our users are quite happy too: they've positively reviewed our app, and given high compliments to the design. This would not be possible without the support of the Vajro platform What we find amazing:
- Their support team is incredible, really. You get a specialized Customer Success Manager, who is available to help and keeps a track of the improvements requested. Big shoutout to Gary, Kajani and Ellakiya, who have helped us turn our app to something we can be proud of.
- The platform is impressively simple, but uniquely powerful. With this Shopify extension, we feel that we can compete with top E-Commerce stores, without the need of a huge development team (such as theirs).
- The tech team is very open to feedback and custom solutions: there have been multiple times where we requested a tweak on a feature, and their tech team delivered.
- The quantity of integrations (even if it could be better), is a game changer: through them, you can add top features such as Loyalty programs and custom recommendations quite simply. What could be better:
- Right now, not much to say, we're very satisfied. If we have to be neat-picky:
- More templates for the app could help some teams set up their Mobile Store All in all, I'm a very happy customer, and I find the prices equally amazing, specially taking into consideration the high costs of a Dev team. Would highly recommend.

fitland.nj

Time spent using app About 2 months

If you are indecisive about getting this app I feel this review could help you, because I was once there and I wished I would’ve explained to me certain things, the concept it’s good the problem is that depending on what you need it might be worth it or not, here are a few examples They tell you about all these great features that you are going to be able to offer but they don’t tell you many of them are other apps that you are also gonna have to pay for them, which is not big deal but in some scenarios they need you to use advanced plans because do basic plans won’t do the trick, so consider those expenses on top of your monthly Vajro payment (they might give you discount to be fair) Second which is my biggest thing with them, their customer service it’s really bad, they all speak nice to you but they couldn’t care less for your issues (except for durai he is the reason my review is stars and not 3, he is excellent) but unfortunately you are gonna have to deal with the other reps that will “escalate” your issues and will never get back to you regardless the issue gets fixed or not lol, and of them just jump out of the conversation and left another rep take over lol If you need language translation, think carefully because it’s being 10 days since I implemented the feature, and after that time plus 3 escalations the feature is still not working properly (which is the main reason why I’m doing this review besides lack of follow up) So like I said not a bad concept but not truly reliable (at least not on every aspect) just make sure you ask during your trial period about everything you need so you can decide if it’s for you or not, will see how this ends for me since I haven’t been able to promote my app because it’s working 100% properly, I’ll let you know in my next review update :)

B-Side Tattoo

The simplicity of the Vajro team helping you put your store into an app is an understatement. A lot of people will think this is just a "mobile site" it isn't. It's literally an app for IOS and the GOOGLE PLAY store. It's sick. Yes you have the pay the ios and google fees but hey that's life of a "developer" lol. If you're chat buddy is too busy someone takes over the convo. All the notes are saved. They're stored. Sent to you. And THEY(VAJRO) won't even let you launch until you're both satisfied that it's going to be amazing. I personally am launching something that's first of it's kind. And this is just a progress shot. I'm stoked for the future. More to come........

Lost Creek Boutique

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Super helpful and gets your app set up for you with ease and fast processing time! There's always someone there to help you with anything!!

Born 2 Be Exotic

Great customer service.. Very helpful and assisting you with every step... Very excited about the outcome of the app.

Desert Down Ranch Wear

Great designers, awesome customer service! Got my app designed, uploaded, and launched within 48 hours. Enjoy everyone on the team and beyond excited to have an easy access gate to ourstore!

Pretty Please on Broad

I am excited to try this app! The team makes is SOOO easy to set up & get it launched, and give you a FREE trial period - its like you can't lose!

SelectiveNordic

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 months

The customer service before the app has been released have been amazing. Everything I ask, Everything I want, they make it happen for my app. So kind and fast service. Every customer service should learn from Vajro! Much Thanks!

Lainas Organic & Natural Products

Time spent using app 19 minutes

I recently partnered with Vajro to build a custom app for our eComm store. The Team was absolutely AMAZING!!!!. Being new to the eComm space they took me step-by-step along the process and guiding me all the way until launch. Would definitely recommend!!!