Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
November 23, 2022

The team is easy to talk to, no language barrier, made it easy for us to have an app for out e-commerce store. Great team!

Neatens™
Philippines
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 22, 2022

I thank you for taking the time to hear my concerns and walking me through the process. You were very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you for the help.

Southern Western Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 22, 2022

The customer service is top notch, they are always there to answer immediately and ready to help. The design team is super fast and do a great job as well. So excited about getting our app up and running with them!

Valley and Vines Boutique
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 22, 2022

From the very beginning, the team at Vajro was very helpful getting the app integrated, streamlined to ensure a successful app launch. We are very excited to see where this app takes us in sales!

craftercuts
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 22, 2022

The onboarding process was smooth thanks to Nithin and Priya. Looking forward to take this to completion.

Native Tongue
India
Time spent using app: 27 minutes
November 21, 2022

Excellent help getting the app set up for launch. Recommended over the other app providers! I love the 24/7 customer support.

Lookin' Sharp Sublimations
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 21, 2022

If you're an online store and are struggling to retain customers and improve your customer lifetime value this is the right App for you, have this app activated and put some marketing efforts to convince your customers to download the app and see the magic happen.

Organic & Real
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited November 20, 2022

Just completed the resolution call with Parteek. They are very helpful and friendly. They resolved all my concerns about the app up to my satisfaction. They navigate me through the dashboard to ensure I get the best experience long term.

Max Ayurveda
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 18, 2022

very very good app and its very easy app iam very happy for use it . i recommend everyone to use it

volcano.ps
Palestinian Territories
Time spent using app: 9 days
November 18, 2022

Just completed the onboarding call with Priyanka and she was very helpful and friendly. She took the time to answer all my questions and navigate me through the dashboard to ensure I get the best experience long term.

Brevera Boutique