Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Time to Get Fit Drinks2Shrink

I just recently was interested in making my store an app. Since starting my free trial with Vajro, I am having an awesome experience with the developers. They have been here every step of the way and the service they offer to help me get started is amazing. Definitely give them 5 stars. Thanks!

August 19, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words. I’m sure the app is gonna do great :)
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or need help with anything. We're available 24x7.

Have a wonderful day :)

Butterfli Soul

Extremely helpful to me because I'm a small business owner and do everything on my own so far feeling good to actually have a team and to talk to someone over the phone that helps me and reassures me that are here to help me grow! excited for my app to launch!

August 19, 2021

That's wonderful to hear, Bashyra. We're equally excited for the app launch too :D Feel free to reach out to us if you need some help with promoting your app. Our customer success team will help you with your app marketing strategy.

SaseeChic

LOVE IT! I love that there's a human you can speak to. Get assistance and help when needed. Great customer service!

Beep! Boop! :D

We loved talking to you, Felicia. So glad to hear your found our customer service helpful. We take so much pride in it. Let us know if you need help with anything. Our folks would love to help you out any time.

Xela and Vic

EXCELLENT! made everything so easy for me to navigate and understand how to use the app! highly recommend

Majestic Cosmetics AU

I am so smitten with this experience i have had, I had an amazing guy help me with everything and he was so understanding. I highly recommend.

Sa'Shei's Touch

I highly recommend this app for anyone wanting to grow there company! Very helpful and professional team.

Texas Tom

I did not use the app yet , but i am more then happy after talking to nigglish , the customer support member , he is just amazing , this review is for him. Thanks Nigglish

ALETTE DI ROUGE

Aswin was great help to me. Helped every step of they way! GREAT JOB !! He explained everything in details.

Dear Peach

My chat and zoom was super helpful. He was very patient and answered all my questions. I wish I wouldn't have waited so long to begin. Cannot wait for my app.

Island K9 & Equine Supplies

The support to get the app set up was very helpful. Just need to add a few final touches and I'm excited to see how this app performs!

August 12, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We're sure the apps are going to perform great. Fell free to reach out to us anytime, we're a 24/7 support team!