Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Mobile App

Accelerate Sales with iOS and Android Mobile App in Shopify

Cyankart

We have been using Vajros mobile apps since 3 years now. The apps are easy to setup, the team is very friendly and the pricing is competitive. Since having our own mobile apps, our sales have improved by a significant percentage, in addition to the added credibility. I would recommend Vajro to every Shopify store owner.

The Essence Of A Fragrance

Superior service and they are excellent getting your app up and running. Sherin has been wonderful to work with and her knowledge in this area of expertise really made this process go very easy.

Curvaceous World

Impeccable service, impeccable design and ease of service. They helped me create a logo to fit within the dimensions for a phone app. Designed me a widget to be added for use on Android phones. the hardest part is jumping thru the Hoops for Apple, and even then Sherin and the team helped me with that. I am absolutely stunned at the quality and easy of their service.

Chrisminin

Very quick, very simple, great customer support.

Crazyshopstore

I have been created my app in Vajro they have provide me excellent guide and support service .

The Bikings

We've been using Vajro for around 6 months now and the experience has been nothing but excellent. The support from Sonika, our account manager, is always very good in terms of turn-around-time. She is very responsive and she gets the dev guys to resolve issues quickly too. I certainly hope to have a long-standing relationship with this app, team and company, and if they perform the way they do, I don't have a reason to take my business elsewhere.
Keep up the great work! More power to you!

Ezycook In

It has been 2 years now that I have been with Vajro, when it was not even listed on Shopify and without any doubt it was one of the good decisions I took for my business. Building and maintaining my mobile app with Vajro was effortless, efficient and highly lucrative.

I am really happy that they finally got published on Shopify and I want to shout out to all the Shopify Stores to try building their apps with Vajro. I can assure that you would love the quality & service they provide.

Zohran

First of all we are very thankful to the Vajro team as they are very helpful and supportive team with immediate response with the solution and the Vajro mobile app solution is also very good in comparison to other apps available in the app store.
But we personally suggest the Vajro team please focus on your R&D and customer relationship in future also like today, because a good future is based on how your research and development work, involve your customers in your R&D
Because they know practicly your product and their lacks.
Thanks & Allah subhanahu wa ta'laa bless you for your great future!

Dior Bella

Hands-down the best app developer for Shopify, wish we could give them 10 stars!! great customer service, super developer team great app!! We are a fashion brand and needed a platform that understood what that meant and how important the overall look of the app is to our brand. We asked them for a lot and they delivered every time from custom size chart to a custom home page, they did it all in record time at no extra cost. With Vajro you get the most for your money other developers charge more and give you less! You will not find a better deal for a app that offers what Vajro offers you, best service, best app and best deal!! Thank you so much for all your help, DIOR BELLA www.diorbella.com

Gifts And Gear

Very good mobile app that staff and support are very helpful and respond quickly to anything that needs to be adjusted , highly recommended app