Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro | Reviews

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Manchili

I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMEND THIS APP VAJRO . RANJAN IS WONDERFUL PERSON .HE HELPED ME A LOT .
I FIND IT VERY HELPFULL IN MAKING MY STORE APPLICATION ON ANDROID AND IOS. THIS IS VERY SIMPLE AND QIUK TO SETUP.AND STAFF IS VERY MUCH HELPFUL . I WISH GOODLUCK FOR THESE GUYS.AS A NEW PERSON WITH NO IT EXPERIENCE ,I FOUND VERY MUCH HELPFUL IN SETTING UP MY APP.

The Joyful Hanger

AMAZING help getting our boutique's app up and running from a different app! Personal service is a 20 out of 10! Quick, easy and incredibly user-friendly!

Flair Wear By KS

Ranjan was truly exceptional and amazing in working with me to bring my ideas for my app to life. He was very professional and shared his expertise and insight to my requests. I love that Vajro is competitively priced and has all the features I need to scale my business such as the live selling and the integration with the other apps I use. I am looking forward to more updates to the app and see this company grow. Kudos to the very talented team!

Switch Salon, Spa, & Boutique

This was such an easy process! I enjoyed the step by step help as well as the patients it took to get me where I needed to be!

RAYCART

i have found the process to be very simple but the guidance has also been very good hope to came app live soon.

St.Louis.001

Amazing help. They guided me through the whole process. It was all very clear and they were very solution oriented. Easy to do and great support.

overcomerls

I had alot of help from the support team and now I have a better looking website. now i can reach out to more customers.

Tameria's Collection

Customer service experience was super friendly. The customer support team were very helpful during the setup process. I would recommend app!

Dusty Beards

Customer support to get your app up and running is phenomenal. You will be highly pleased with their knowledge and experience. Can't wait to see how this boosts my business.

terazio

Great team, always on support I highly recommend it always taking care of your concerns and helping to achieve your requirements !