Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 60-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Christina’s Bling Boutiki

It has been so easy to get my apps set up! I highly recommend giving Vajro a try! I can't wait to see the results!

Go-To Shop

Great integration with our website and branding. We had incredible support from Porselvi, who has helped us a lot throughout the entire process. We can’t wait to launch our app! Strongly recommend this service for anyone who needs to build an app quick!

Glenda's Organic Cosmetics

had convo for different supports they're all kind, patient , understanding and most of al knowledgeable. especially Mr. Gautham who guide me through the final steps! so now I can't wait to launch it. Highly recommended to all entrepreneurs.

LB Clothing

LBclothing.co.uk We had a 5* service with Vajro, especially Elakkiya, she went above and beyond with her kind assistance in getting up set up. I've previously used them on another store for an app and they're always avaialble and give a 5* service!

himalaya rudraksha anusandhan kendra

had a convo with pavithra, she has walked through very well.
looking forward to work with them . very helpful , thank you.

Charming Choyce Boutique

I spoke to Kajani on the phone and she helped get me get started with developing my app. She was extremely helpful in showing me how to navigate through developing my app and answered all my questions very clearly. I am super excited to get started!

Lagos Market Online

I can't believe my free trial of 60 days was extended to 90 days!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooo happy and grateful for that... I have been trying to launch my mobile app for over 2 years and I have had all the challenges one could think but to no avail. I was introduced to Vajro and gave a try, can't believe I actually got my mobile app full set up in less than an hour! blow my mind. the customer service is the best I have seen in my life. they were so patient to work me through every steps and gave me free marketing tips which is gold to my business can I rate it a 10 star please? thank you a million Vajro

Luxury & 5th

I downloaded this app and did the trial for 60 days, uninstalled and canceled my subscription after the trial period. Yet here I am almost a year later still getting charged $99. There's no number, email or customer service listed. Almost 1K they have been taking from me that an I'm not even using and a cancel subscription

March 12, 2022

Hi Johnetta,

We checked our logs and there was no record of cancellation from your side. You can check this with the Shopify team if you wish to. If you check your Shopify dashboard, you'll still find Vajro as a sales channel.

Nevertheless, since you have not used Vajro all this while, we WILL refund the entire amount. We've processed it and the money will hit your bank in a few days.

We've sent you a detailed email regarding this. Feel free to reach out to our support (you'll find this in the marketplace listing page as well as inside our app) if you have any questions or need any clarifications. We'll be there to help.

Cheers.

KMNA Beauty

They are very helpful! process was easy an Kajani walked me through process an made my day! thank you!

Rainbow Kids Boutique

We are just starting out with Vajro. Fantastic experience so far in terms of customer care. The team are really patient and clear and helpful. The set up call explained everything very well. Looking forward to getting the app up and running for our shop.