Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Accelerate Sales-iOS&Android Mobile App with Push Notification

Bliss Artisan

FANTASTIC app building app! TOTALLY customizable. This is the second such app building app I have tried. Needless to say, I deleted the other app. TRUST me when I say this....don't waste your time trying out other app building apps. Trust the reviews of users here...

Lotus Boutique

Getting set up with this app was so easy! The developer of the app is sooo amazing and very helpful. The onboarding process was so easy, and they were there every step of the way! I can not say enough great things about this app and the people you work with. Niwin was so prompt, informative and helpful and our app turned out beautifully. This is a top notch company and app!

Glamour Defined

Our store found Vajro about 6 months ago, and we have been so incredibly happy with our app! Not only is the app amazing, but the team that Niwin has is so helpful and really cares about their customers! If something isn't working they always address the issues instantly! I would, and have, recommended them over and over again! If you are thinking of taking the leap with Vajro, do it! I promise you won't regret it!

High Cotton Boutique

Wonderful app! Any questions or issues developing the app was taken care of quickly!! Look forward to growing my business with the help of Vajro!!

Luxury Divas

This company is fantastic to deal with. They helped us get up and running in no time. I highly recommend working with this team!

EJUICE.PH(Vape Warehouse)

great customer support. quality mobile application for android and IOS. a must add on to your shopify

Bakell

Search "Bakell" on the app store, download it, and you will see first hand what a mobile my app using the Vajro platform looks like. Bakell.com has been in business for 2 years and we were finally ready to launch a mobile app. Bakell is on both the Apple app store (iPhone) and the Google Play app (Android) store! I have been using the Vajro app platform/ mobile app for about 5 weeks now! I could not be happier! I reviewed A LOT of mobile app platforms that would connect with my shopify store, and I mean alot. And after testing many, and meeting with several of the other mobile app companies via conference calls and demo's of their product, Vajro was the best one, by far. It has the most intuitive features, the most robust themes to choose from, and their customer service is AWESOME! I have mostly been working with Sherin & Niwin on the Vajaro team and both service reps have been incredible and helped me make changes on the fly when needed -- they are great! If you have any questions.. feel free to email me at: justin.jordan@bakell.com (Justin Jordan, Bakell.com, CEO & co-founder)

Gil's Clothing & Denim Bar

We're pleased with the customized Vajro App and the support we received from Sonika during set-up. The app launch was met with a positive response from our customers and the sales response has exceeded our expectations. We experienced a couple of minor "glitches" during customization but Sonika immediately responded to our questions and quickly got the issues resolved. We highly recommend the Vajro platform and the development and support staff behind it. We're excited to shortly begin the launch of our second Vajro App in conjunction with another retail apparel store which we operate.

Simple Clothing Industries

This gave me a wonderful app for my business that is very easy and very compatible

The support team is extremely helpful and responsive
and the outcome of the final product is what you wish for and more

Foodwalas

It took us long time to decide & select mobile app for our store Foodwalas.com, Decision to go with Vajro Mobile app, was after considering many aspects, be it UI/UX, price and most important Vajro Team, who with a such great attitude of making our store app as per our requirement, Quick & Fast. Definately recommend It to everyone, truly 5 star experience