Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

HijabChic

Great customer service!
Great App ! .................................................................

The Funky Zebras Clear Lake

This was easy to get set up on a zoom call. I will be recommending this app to other stores I work with. I am excited to get started!

| Tula's |

I was extremely impressed with the immediate help and feedback I received today. I am excited to launch!

Lee's Lavish Boutique

Setting this app up was so easy! This is going to do great things for our business! We are completely satisfied and will be customers throughout our business careers.

Addilyn Rose Boutique

I was really skeptical about using an app. I'm a smaller boutique and having an app seemed scary and TONS of work. Not with Vajro. They seriously make it so easy to do. They help you through every step of the way. Their customer service is a top freaking notch. I'm not the most tech-savvy person and they were all so helpful and patient with me. Took over when I had issues, walked me through things, were available on my schedule (which is crazy with a newborn). I couldn't say anything bad about the experience so far.

Art3Miss ApotheCanna

Creating a mobile app for your business couldn't be easier. Elakkiya was very helpful and patient while helping to walk me through the process. Will definitely recommend this app to others

Aura Decor

Loved it , using it was really easy , zoom call with Mr. Ranjan Gupta was Amazing, ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

masalaonline.in

Great customer service. From setting up a zoom call and explaining the app configuration, to being available for support at short notice, the customer support experience has been top notch !. 5 starts from me !

Xotic Blens LLC

Thank you Kamal for being so patient and understanding with me. You are so awesome ! This company should feel honored to have you on thier team. You are well spoken and you made a mark on this company! you rock .... Great customer service. Support set up a zoom call and guided me through the entire setup . I feel very confident about this app and what it will do for my business ! I was feeling a bit discouraged about my business and now my confidence has been boosted 10000% . Can't wait to see what they have in store for me !

The Broken Levee Boutique

I was very impressed with the process of easily being able to sign up for an app for my online store! Aswin was very helpful, and easy to work with and I highly recommend Vajro