Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 60-day free trial.

The kanak

Great support and amazing work done by the vajro team. Excellent customer service and easy process .I'm Very Happy Team Provides 24 Hour Service. vajro app is very simple and easy to customize things. way of talking vajro's team is very nice. Thanks team...

BONDED BOUTIQUE

Pavithra was so helpful on the call with me and helped me understand the app setup. She walked me through the steps I need to take to get the app running! I can't wait to have the app available for our customers!

Rolling Peach Boutique

I am still in set up mode, but they are happy to help answer any questions I may have. Willing to help walk me through what I need to do - and straight forward with their responses.

PinkCactusTradingPost

They were so helpful in the process. Very quick and incredible service. Very happy! The app is easy to create and edit, the staff are very quick to help!

TrenDee Collection

I absolutely love this app, the live customer service is awesome I the quality of the app is professional I highly recommend.

Painted Hanger

I’m super excited for my new app (my 3rd app with Vajro) to launch! I have multiple businesses and always come back to Vajro when it’s time to launch my apps. I love how effortlessly it works with Shopify from the codes and gift cards to the live selling feature. Can’t go wrong with the highest plan - automated push notifications are worth the price difference alone. Give this team a shot - you won’t regret it!

Tevita Temo

Vajro is just a life saver for me. This app no doubt will help me in my business funnel strategies and sale boost. 5 STAR. Highly recommended.

Highbex.shop

I just started using the Apps and had a good demo, looking forward to start using it soon. Also found that it was easy to use, to link to social media and Product list.

Tell ‘Em Tees

Fabulous job by Nigilesh and Pavithra! thank you so much! They helped me develop my app when I had absolutely no idea what to do. Thank you! I would highly recommend!

wlidaty

Excellent customer service and easy process! They take you through the whole process and make it very simple and easy to create your app! Thanks Elakkiya and the whole team for your help!