Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 60-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sweet Willow Boutique

Wow! Best app ever, I was using a different app before finding Varjo. I ended up not liking it due to the lack in response time. The Varjo team had my app ready for submission to apple and google within a few hours (would have been sooner but I was taking a while on some things) they are VERY prompt and super helpful! My support agent was very friendly and had an answer to all of my questions. 10/10 recommend using them for your mobile app!

EJM Aesthetics Apperal

so far the highlight here has been the team behind the scenes truly taking you step by step. This was easy to navigate and even easier to mange once you get the hang of it. i appreciate you taking me through every explanation with such a professional manor. Looking forward to the positive growth.

Drea's Boutique, LLC

Easy app design and super helpful! It has been a great experience thus far and we are excited to get started with this app.

The Toy Shoppe Northport

I was able to design my app in around 2 hours. Customer Service was top notch in explaining everything & getting it ready to launch. Excited to see what all this can do!

Lily Grace Boutique

I just signed up. Excellent customer service, excited to get started! I was told the app should be up and running within 24 hours...can't wait!

Techtitude

Kajani P gave my store app a fresh look after I requested some UI help. The app is looking great now with Kajani's new app design! Thank you so much for your help. Kajani is super friendly!

The Pink Pug

I have an app with Vajro for both of my stores. SO convenient and they get back with you within minutes if you need anything!

Hebbes Nunspeet

I really recommend the app and the service of the people working for the app
I installed the app and they send my a chat to help me with the making of the app and everithing. A Day later we did a google meet
I spoked to Kamal Nanda Gopal and Elakkiya Devi they where verry nice and help ful
They did explain how it wil work and they offert me a 60 day trial and to use the app it will be 50 days left.
So i cann try my own app for 50 days to see what happens with my sale
The people are verry kind and helpfull I really think this wil be a plus for my online shopping

Structure & Tree

Pranav and Sanchit were absolutely fantastic with the onboarding. This company is awesome & incredibly helpful. The amount of time they took in onboarding me and going through the plug in was awesome. They even helped me with the Apple Store Connect and Google Play Store connection. stop wasting your time looking and work with these guys.

Burning Kiln Winery

Gautham was very helpful in walking me through the setup. I'd rate myself as fairly tech savvy but there were obstacles that I would have encountered on my own had he not walked me through it. Don't be afraid to request the Zoom call for help!