Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 60-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Jonesboro Threads Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

We used Vajro to help us create a mobile app for our retail store. They are great and very easy to work with.

Switch Originals

Location India

The on-boarding experience was absolutely amazing. It took me under 30 mins to go through the process. The team was on a call with me through out to help me with the step by step process.
The fact that they have a 24/7 customer service is very reassuring.
Looking forward to the boost that Vajro could bring to my business.
Cheers and keep up the good work!

Enchant and Soap

Amazing customer service. App just like my website. Perfection. Definitely couldn't have asked for a better experience especially given my lack of tech knowledge. Thank you!!!

Kazar Max

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Onboarding to Vajro app and the initial experience is really amazing , easy to get on. Hoping it gives boost to my online store as it says.

ooh la la!

We are just starting the bring the app live and the process has been quick, easy, and painless! I am looking forward to this awesome collaboration with Vajro!

Parkside Harbor

Everyone has been super helpful and made it easy to create an app! The staff has been very personable and really wants to help you grow your business. Super excited to continue to grow with them.

Kentucky Country Home, LLC

Time spent using app About 20 hours

This app is great, after trying several others this one actually delivers everything we were looking for. The support and designers are top notch, and are ready to help you from start to finish!

Racks & Roses Boutique

Aswin and Porselvi have been amazing with their help in set up! Both answered my questions and helped me with decision making that would best suit our store! I am so excited to start with this new venture!

Daily Mind

OK. Let me tell you something about Vajro app. The customer service is the best I encounter in long time, I’ve attempted to create an app before but I was never happy with the final product. This time finally, I am very satisfied with the outcome. The app’s design is a great example of the team’s talents. The app’s ease of use and looks very professional, have video live option! That was another feature that stunned me. I have been attempting to create a mobile app for a long time, and this one, combined with the customer service, could not have been any better for me. I just love working with this app! And will upgrade to the maximum plan. Daily Mind

Christina’s Bling Boutiki

It has been so easy to get my apps set up! I highly recommend giving Vajro a try! I can't wait to see the results!