Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 60-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wanderluxe by Jen

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 1 day

Pavithra and Nigilesh is really good on their job. It makes me love the Vajro more. No regrets using this app instead of the other one available in the market.

Sutton & Co Boutique

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I appreciate having help as soon as I needed it. We got set up quickly and easily. I was nervous to shift from commentsold but it has been easy and I am excited at what is offered.

Street Candy

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 1 month

this app is so easy im so gratfull and more excited to start with them, and the serves are really great, thank you so much.

Diva Dolls Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am so grateful for for Kajani and Gary for all of the help I've received and during the onboarding process, I was so amazed at how detailed and helpful Kajani was. I cannot wait to use this app and see what all it entails! Thank you all!!

carol's boutique

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Excited to get started with this app. Gary and Kajani were amazing to work with, so patient and kind every step of the way. I highly recommend them!

Shop Frilly

Super helpful and easy to get started! Can't wait to see what it does for my business! 10/10 would recommend using them for an app

Foxy Lou's Boutique

Gary and Kajani were amazing. They helped me navigate even though I was probably the least technological person. I highly recommend this app. Check them out and you wont be sorry.

Jamija

Location Jamaica

We're super exited to work with Vajro, they offer some key features that will definitely help our company grow. So far their attention to details have been on point, the integration with Shopify is seamless and easy to understand. We look forward to working with Vajro!

lulii touch

Location Qatar
Time spent using app About 2 months

A wonderful application, ease of design, and quick response to the customer, good follow-up to any question and positioning of what is required of the customer with ease and ease.

Lotion Bar

Location Australia

The Vajro team is very helpful, responsive and efficient. I really like working with them to build my app. The whole process was a breeze. I would highly recommend them for ecommerce Apps.