Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 60-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

C&JVinyl

Absolutely amazing service. Recommend to everyone!
when they say 24/7 they definitely mean it. no matter the time of day when I have messaged they have replied within 5 minutes. it has been three days since I rung them and my app is almost done with the amazing help from my zoom call. Absolutely great company!!!

KD Lane

Just got done building my app and it was a super easy process. The customer service was awesome too for any questions I had!

BellaTrendz

When I have informed about some technical glitch in my account to Vajro support team, they have responded promptly and solved my issue within a very short period of time. They will go beyond limits to meet the customer's needs.

February 19, 2022

We're so sorry you had a negative experience with us. Our customer support is something we take so much pride in and we have let you down. We have refunded the entire amount.

We assure you there was no manipulation involved and might be because of miscommunication on our part. And, we're willing to own responsibility for that. We have sent you an email with more details.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to turn around this experience for you. We'd love to, if you give us another chance.

UPDATE: Thank you for helping us turn around this experience for you.

KreativCulture

Customer service was great. I really appreciated the details in the zoom calls . Looking forward to app working great and great partnership with yall.

MODERN SKYN ALCHEMY HANDCRAFTED SKINCARE

Very user-friendly, and loving it so far. The staff has done everything to ensure that I understand exactly how to set up the app.

Green A Place

Excellent service provided by pavithra in costumer services, she was very nice with me, which is a very big plus, the service very professional and quick, she took the time to explain me everything not only for now but for future, really like the vajro service as well, very easy to create the app, the options are perfect, looking forward to kepp working with them, i really recommend pavithra for your app setup.

Curling Canada

Exceptional customer support and super quick turnaround on mobile app launch. I appreciate that the support team are accessible 24/7!!! Pav and the entire Vajro team are extremely patient to walk our team through the set up and cosmetic design changes. Top 5 BEST APPS for our Shopify store - why didn't we do this sooner!?! THANK YOU for catapulting our store to new sales records.

The Rooted Shoppe

Great experience and great customer interaction, we are excited to launch our new app and get started!

Ivy Mount Dora

Extremely helpful! The absolute best service & help! Highly Recommend!!!
Mike talked me through every step of the process

Tesorina Boutique

Gautham was super helpful, and assisted me with trouble shooting any issue I had during set up! Thank you for making this process so easy :)