Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
November 27, 2022

Excellent customer service!! Would recommend to any Shopify owner! First experience with my app was wonderful.

Simply Cafe Love | Everything starts with a coffee
Time spent using app: 28 days
November 26, 2022

I love this app!! The customer service is exceptional!!! I have used it before and now I am using them for good this time! Wouldn't change a thing!

Homeaholic Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 26, 2022

So far so good. Helpful and will walk you through everything. I'm starting my free trial. I'll let you know how it goes.

Happie Planet Boutique LLC
Time spent using app: 16 days
November 26, 2022

They have been really helpful with the onboarding and success manager has been supportive throughout the process. Thank you!

verymuchindian.com
India
Time spent using app: 12 days
November 24, 2022

WOW! This team is something special! From the minute I downloaded the trial period until my video call with my success manager Pavithra they have been so helpful and supportive! Even offering video chats at 10:30pm to make sure I had no questions unanswered. Features we require are either being added or checked into and the attention to detail in helping launch is phenomenal. Highly, highly recommend.

The Sprouting Fawn
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 24, 2022

So far the experience with the sales & support team has been very satisfying and they have been prompt and to the point in fulfilling my requirement. Hope they can continue with the same zeal and enthusiasm moving forward also. Yet to see how the app will perform in real time, hope it boosts the sales.

TechDeals Pte Ltd
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 23, 2022

Easy to use! Quick setup and good customer service. I was contacted immediately after signing up to walk through the setup.

The Swanky Bee
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
November 23, 2022

I am currently building the app with Vajro team, and I just have to highlight how I am astonished by their customer service. Absolutely remarkable! one of the best customer services I have experienced. Pranav & Nitin were very cooperative and helpful. Looking forward to going forward with the app with Vajro <3

Glowup Oman
Oman
Time spent using app: 13 days
November 23, 2022

This app is the real deal. The online channel interface, right through to the local app are all laid out perfectly for shopify users. We are delighted to be a supporting agency in supporting shopify store owners in the development and subsequent marketing.

Discount Supplements
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 23, 2022

Onboarding with Tara and Guha was an excellent experience. Everything was explained seamlessly and looking forward to the experience.

BookStation