Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Urban Backroad

Mike was extremely helpful! Vajro has found a way to simplify the mobile app building process. I highly recommend Vajro!

Sweet Harper & Co

Aswin did an amazing job walking me through the set-up process. I couldn't have done this without his step by step instructions. I cannot wait to get my customers using this and bring in more sales.

boujee boutique UT

Gary was so patient with me and helpful. I am so excited to have great customer service provided.

Biovolen®

Very kind contact. 5 stars for creating the app and helping me to create my first app. Very frindly customer service.

T'Renee's Jewelry Boutique

My experience was great ... I was asked to join a Zoom call immediately after I downloaded the app to my Shopify store. The customer service was amazing ... very appreciative of the service I received. Many thanks!

Glamour & Grace Boutique

Within 5 minutes of downloading the app I was on a zoom call with Ranjan and he was so helpful in showing me how it works and helping me get everything set up. I would highly recommend Vajro, not only for the amazing app they help you create, but also for the great customer service!

Excape Hatch

very easy to use and very helpful support staff with a screen sharing zoom offering hewlp straight away

Xpress Yourself

Seems to be a great app. Great customer service and support. Hopefully this app will be a great addition.

CHEMOBEANIES

Thanks so much Vajro! Building an APP for my store was easy as 1.2.3.!!! It didn't even take an hour--more like 30 minutes. The zoom call was worth it. Very clear directions and did the work for me! I'm so excited to see my app show up on Apple and Google soon!!!

The Morrison’s

Customer Service was very helpful. My Rep was very professional, smart, and sweet. I would definitely recommend them. :)