Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Mobile App

Accelerate Sales with Android and iOS Mobile App in Shopify

Beautique Ll

I cannot even begin to explain how amazing this company is to work with! They were always available to help me whenever I needed anything - day or night. They definitely exceeding expectations and I can say that they have been my favorite app to work with by far. Not only that - the design/customization of your app is so simple and we had our app up and running in minimal time. Way quicker than I ever expected. HIGHLY RECOMMEND Vajro if you're looking to add an app to your brand. Customers have loved it as well!

Xlr8

Amazing, how easy and professional it is, the service was unbelievable and I 100% recommend all business check this out. I had another APP and I have closed it and will only be using this. Thank you so much

The Product Wolf

I really love the app. It's really helped my website and others like it as well. they say it's a very easy use compared to others...

The Mobile Clothes Shop

Amazing developers, clean app. Launched the store on time! Cheers to the team behind!

Simla Pharmacy

Bagaholics In

Honestly speaking, we would like to keep them a secret from others, :) excellent support, they build my app on weekend midnight as i had a store opening next day, the apps well live in less then 24 hour and opens fast and all ..

5 Quid Fashion

This is such an easy app to use, you can build your own phone app within record time and if by some chance you stumble across an issue, the customer service team will go above and beyond to help you in any way possible. I would highly recommend this to anybody and everybody!

Lupsona

it's a very easy to use one. I have not encountered any problem with them yet. I wish they can integrade with more shopify apps and that would make this a great app.

Liveluv Laugh

Great customer service he worked with me very well he was very patient with me.

Prep Test

OMG, best customer support experience ever!
I tested about any white lable app solution within the appstore before I found Vajro.
The Backend is simply awesome and the look and feel of the app is very nice.
For anyone who is looking for a mobile app solution, go ahead and test vajro.