Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get up to 5x more sales with a no-code mobile app

FitzBoddy

very good application and phenomenal customer service I love it I recommend it superrrrrrr friendly and professional

Giftix.in

Onboarding was beautifully handled by Ashwin and as a new user to this feature of mobile application, he has given many good suggestions and updates to boost the sale. Elakkiya had been really professional and of great help to launch my app.

Michelle's Essentials

This app is so easy to use!. A support agent helped me through the process step by step. I recommend giving this a try.

The Afterglow Boutique

Vajro is the best!! Gary was amazing in helping get this up and running! Super impressed with the results and highly recommend to anyone looking to get their shop in app form!

starrnaldo creations

very very helpful , the guy walk me through everything . very patient and careful. Im very thankful .

SunZari

This app is so great and so helpful! I was helped every step of the way.
I am so excited to see the results

The Alexiss’Nicole Collection

Aswin was super helpful and very responsive and made it very easy for me to setup my app ! Amazing customer service ! :)

Modi Mart

It was excellent support by Elakkiya, I got to learn a lot of things! Thank you so much Vajro App.. planning to launch an app soon by your support

Studio Too Boutique

Gary was so helpful and patient in helping me get my mobile app up.
He made everything sooooo easy!!!

All Day Store

The customer support is very helpful and the app is easy to make and the assistance is wonderful! Do try it!