Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Max & Addy

So far so good! The setup has been super easy with the help of Mike! We had a zoom call and he explained everything to me.

Beyond Athletica

I decided I wanted an app today and 1 hour later it was complete! Very Helpful, Fast & informative! Glad I chose Vajro!

Stylez by Trinity

Absolutely love this app ! Literally the most helpful company when starting a E-commerce business ! PLEASE DOWNLOAD. Also their customer service team is A1. I'm beyond pleased !

Ryan Reid Collection

Great app! Very responsive customer service in the chat window. The techs were very patient with me and all my questions as I am very new to this type of thing. They created my app quickly as well so I could get it launched as soon as possible.

Yellow Basket

Great App! And even better support. Truly amazing support, really helpful and cooperative. 5 stars!

Stock Show Gear

5 stars for Vajro set up service! I feel that we will be on our way much faster than expected. We have great expectations and believe we will be supported well by the developers. It is good to know that they are ready and waiting to answer any questions we have during set up and that their goal is to see our small business succeed.

Vetted Fitness

Aswin at Vajro has been awesome and very helpful throughout the entire process of building my first mobile app store. I highly recommend Vajro.

The Pink Tulip Clothing

We have been blown away by the customer service at Vajro! They really go out of their way to help you get everything set up and have soo many customizable features!

LuxuryTrendDeals

Their customer service is extremely good and they are always willing to help customers achieve their goals and objectives. I recommend Varjo very highly indeed. The 'sneak Peek', a app that provides a preview of your mobile app before it gets to the app store is another great feature they offer.

pinkpearlsfashion

Vajro is a store app that has made it just that easy to gain customers and sales. Thank you Vajro team.