Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get up to 5x more sales with a no-code mobile app

Qatar Life

Great customer care services, kudos and highly recommended, easy to install and configure, go live in minutes with Vajro

J’ROSE BEAUTI LTD

I love this app not only it’s great but also having someone to assist me through settings up apps. Now I can have my store on a apps.

A Luv Beauty

My overall experience has been wonderful! The app looks great and was very easy to set up. Customer service is number one, extremely patient and helpful.

Silkcoco

Great customer service helped me with all my photos did not have to do that much work handled everything for me!!!!

JMB Fashions

This is going to be a longer review, but I LOVE Vajro for my boutique JMB Fashions!! I hope you'll find this review helpful.

My experience so far:
- The set up process was really easy. They spent over an hour on a Zoom call with me and helped me walk through every step of the way.
- Their customer service is hands down the best. They respond within minutes 24 hours a day and are open to suggestions too.
- It's easy to customize your app to your liking. Changing links & graphics is no problem.

All in all, I've gotten A LOT of positive feedback from my customers. Many of my customers say the app is better than my website even. It loads faster and is easier to navigate.

I went with the $199/ mth plan so I can have access to Sezzle, go live in the app, and have unlimited push notifications (Which push notifications I swear will be SO helpful when Facebook decides not to show our posts that day). I can even include photos & videos in my push notifications.

Seriously Vajro has been pretty amazing to work with. You can snoop on my app if you'd like by searching JMB Fashions in your app store and downloading it to check it out. I've had a really great experience with them!

Imperfectly Fine

Vajro is absolutely wonderful. They worked fast, communication superb, and the app was exactly as envisioned.

H-Gray

Good and Fast, they help you through to finish your app to run your business. you will not regret working with them. I advise all shopifiers to go with Vajro.

Pedigos

Good and fast support from the beginning, they will walk you through the process easily. Most importantly they gave you 60 days trial so you have enough time to launch your app and earn some money first.

OnPointe Fashionz

I look forward to working with this company. Customer service was great experience. High Recommend

Shop Clover Hill

The Vajra app was such an easy experience! I was immediately ask to join a zoom call with a techinician who walked me through everything. It was such a smooth process and the app looks extremely professional!