Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.

Home Folk

Excellent onboarding process. Looking forward to making more money by using this awesome app! I used the app two years ago and due to life changes had to stop for a bit but it wasn't a reflection on Vajro. Now that I have more staff to assist I'm looking forward to getting back to business again!

Feed Shack Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The set up was simple. Their customer service is the BEST! The team is always helpful, knowledgeable, and quick! This is a great tool for my business.

Loving Life Boutique

As the brand manager of Loving Life Boutique it is SO important to me to be able to translate the feeling of our store on all platforms we use. Vajro is a dream come true (for me especially) because you can REALLY dig in and make it excatly what you want it to be. The end product is purely US and there isn't a boring or cookie-cutter vibe to be found. The layouts availabe are functional and flow just right. I am so glad we decided to make the leap and migrate to Shopify and the Vajro app. If you are on another platform right now and unsure about the logistics- let this be your sign. Their team is motivated and enthusiastic to help. It is probably the easiest and most beautiful part of the process! Our biggest thanks to Vajro for helping us make this happen!

Wild Child & Rebel Soul Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 years

I previously had the app and paused it and just reactivated it and the process was pretty seamless. The onboarding call covered all the things to be done and app was back up and running.

Ellis Mercantile Boutique, Inc.

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

You will not come across better customer service than Vajro! Their team is helpful, knowledgeable and they make the process of getting an app created as simple as they possibly can. You could know nothing about technical things and their team will walk you through the setup in no time!

Anaum - Test and Measurement

Location United Arab Emirates

Mobile app application is excellent tool for our organization to boost the sale, excellent customer support specifically Ms.Guha and Mr.Shyamjith. very smooth transition, very knowledgeable. strongly recommended

Dabas organic

Location India
Time spent using app 27 minutes

Guha and Mohit its great to know details from both of you. I have had a great experience with both of you and looking forward for the journey

Blissfully Blessed Creations

The representative that helped me went above and beyond to make sure all of my concerns were addressed. He was very helpful with any and all questions and concerns I had. I look forward to working with Vajro.

Vulcan Flamer Shop

Location Poland

I really was amazed by Pavithra's help and approach to guide and onboard me for my app which I am very excited about. I can wait for it can be launched. Thank you Pavithra for your kind and motivational words.

Decorology Boutique

The build was simple and easy. Support has been very very helpful highly recommend this company! thx