4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly and customizable features, which allow for the creation of brand-reflective apps. It's praised for boosting sales, offering live selling, push notifications, and seamless Shopify integration. The design process is efficient, and the customer service is excellent, particularly during onboarding. Merchants also value the set pricing model over a percentage of sales. The app is known for its speed and easy navigation.

August 9, 2023

I am very happy with my decision to build my mobile app with vajro. The customer service has been excellent. I will definitely recommend vajro to anyone who ask me what company i chose to build my mobile app. I am so excited to see where the vajro takes me with my business.

Very easy to use and works with my shopify.

Nu Kustomz llc
13 days using the app
February 28, 2024

Right from the beginning, the team at Vajro Aakash And mohit has displayed a deep understanding of our requirements. They took the time to listen attentively to our ideas, goals, and vision for the app. Their ability to translate our concepts into a comprehensive and detailed project plan was truly impressive

Doctor's Choice
India
Vajro Inc replied March 5, 2024

Hi Doctor’s Choice Team,
It's wonderful to hear that our team demonstrated a deep understanding of your requirements and actively listened to your ideas, goals, and vision for the app.
Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're committed to delivering solutions that align perfectly with your vision.

Regards,
Gopal
Vajro Team

August 17, 2023

Vajro isn’t providing accurate support. There app hasn’t worked in months and they aren’t addressing the error by fixing it. Instead they require me to install another app which I have to pay for. A zip code validator app. Their app should work without it. I also spent thousands on ads and no checkout orders as a result of a zip code validator which is mandatory and doesn’t work by default.

Discount Nutrition Vegas
9 months using the app
February 23, 2024

they have fixed every issue that has came up, and in a timely manner.

KaeCo Boutique
Vajro Inc replied February 27, 2024

Hi KaeCo Boutique Team,
Thank you for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that our team was able to address every issue promptly and effectively. Providing timely solutions is a top priority for us, and we're glad we could assist you with that.
Regards
Tara
Vajro Team

September 21, 2023

Amazing customer service and patience

STEPPAS CLOSET
4 months using the app
Edited October 10, 2023

I have had a wonderful experience with Vajro and with Kirthiga. She has helped me every step of the way through the initial setup process and has created a beautiful app for my customers. I'm excited for the app to go live on the platforms and to reach new customers with this beautiful app.

Mills Mercantile
3 months using the app
March 29, 2023

Everything was very clear and my contactperson was very friendly. It seems very easy to start and I look forward to the final result

Cantata
Belgium
7 months using the app
August 17, 2023

Very helpful and patient with me while trying to create my app! Highly reccomend! I loved the design of the app its very easy to navigate!

MadisonJules