Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Laceybird

We loved this app in the beginning. If you are looking to turn your webstore into an app this is great for your customers. However we chose this one specifically for its live selling feature. There were too many issues with it not being able to connect to FB and our customers often complained the app would freeze multiple times they would have to close the app completely and reopen it. (after so many times they wouldn't come back, which means we lose out on $$). There was also issues with the our rewards (smile) integration. Our customers couldn't see their points or redeem. Also checkout wasn't seemless. The checkout didn't accurately portray prices when discounts, free shipping, or local pickup was used. This caused a lot of confusion for our customers. Ultimately they would leave the app and head to our site. We understand that this is new but we can't afford to ride it out while they trouble shoot everything. Aside from that their customer service is AMAZING they get back to you quickly. The app is customizable to fit your theme and its easy to create.

The Company of Faith: By the Taylors

It was an awesome experience. I have never done this before, and Ranjan was very helpful in helping me get my store app up and running. Thank you so much!

CurvyElise

This was an easy and painless experience to get my app started for my boutique! I loved the 24/7 chat service! Definitely would recommend!

Texas Turquoise SATX

Mukesh was very helpful and assisted me with all my questions and resolved all my issues. Thank you for all your help!

FashionBookVender

Great app I think everyone should try this app especially if you just started your store. the app has great quality and their themes are amazing #supereasytouse.

Modish Lily

So far, everything has been a breeze to set up! Within 30 minutes, Kamal helped me walk through the process, assign admin to google and apple and answered any questions that I had. Can't wait to start using the new app and going LIVE! Thanks Vajro!

Amadio Ranch

It was so easy to setup with Zoom meeting help. They walked me through everything and took something very hard and made it simple

Natural Necessities

I just got off the zoom call with Ranjan, and wow was he helpful! He walked be through all of the steps to get my app up and running! Highly recommend Vajro! Thank you guys!

Shop Closet Chic Boutique

Good support and zoom call, very patient and efficient. I am excited to start using this app and see how my sales increase!

WaiExpress

** WORST EVER*** I don't like leaving reviews but I had to put my socks down for This one. Lemme start by saying this, do not believe the positive reviews you are currently seeing on this app 'they beg you to put that after the first communication'' it's all lies. First they started talking to me so good about the options and so that I'll get when I start using their platform,Mind you I was only asking questions. The communication was on point, But guess what ? I was fooled by that. They only talk and give you the best support until you click confirmed and approved billing. After I did all the above then I really start seeing the true colors of these people. I'm not going to lie it's the worst! If you're Considering giving your website an App this platform is definitely not an option stay far from it. They said it's 2 months free but believe me by the time they done dragging you out to set up the app and publish it, it would be 3 months done, and If you don't believe me go ahead and waste your time and money. ** WORST EVER*** here i come tapcart <3