Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Mobile App

Accelerate Sales with Android and iOS Mobile App in Shopify

Top Trendsetter

I am beyond amazed with this app and I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to grow their business. Set up was easy, and the customer service was probably the best I've ever received. Everyone was friendly, helpful, and quick to respond. It was easy to communicate through the chat feature. I am about to launch the app, but have shown the preview to several friends/customers, and they are all beyond excited to shop through the app. This is going to take us to the next level! Thank you Vajro!

Shop Miss Judgement

Not only is this app AMAZING, but the customer service provided by the Vajro staff is exceptional, and some of the best we've ever experienced. The chat support team was very quick to respond to our needs and in helping us through each step of the setup process . Chat sessions are always followed up with chat content emails to look back on. Setup was a breeze and we were up and running in less than a week. We are working on some customizations before we roll our app out to our customers, and we can't wait. Wish we had done this much sooner. We highly recommend this app.

Damato Biker Shop

The app is great!! in a few days it was published on the play store!! easy to build , it does not required any program knowledge, great customer service, they help you when you need it, I am so happy!!! to have my app from my own store that a 3 months ago "we" started from zero. now we got a decent website, making some sales, having good traffic, people are getting to know us, and so on, it was easy? no! and also there is a long way that it will never end. Love what you do, do what you love!!!! having an app publish on the play store it was a dream a few minutes ago, now it's reality!!!!! thanks everyone thanks Vajro to make this thing happens!!!! I am so grateful for everything that you guys have been doing, so the Dream came true!!!!!

Heino Cykler

Had some requirements to app functionality, that wasn't present in default configuration. The developers has been exceptional in making the new functionality. Only minus is some communication issues where requirements has been misunderstood. Support by chat is quick.

Morsale.com

Great, simple app, easy to set up and configure. Made my app go live in minutes. By far the best customer service. Highly recommend

Shop Southern Class Boutique

Hands down the BEST help with setting up my app! I seriously couldn’t have done this by myself and the customer service with these guys were on point!

Amazing You Market

The support team is VERY responsive and very helpful! Highly recommend! The process took a bit, but only because apple took their time! I can’t wait to start using the app!

LOOKLOK

This is truly a very good example on Customer focused, this Application and especially the working team and the support is exceptional, I have opened my Mobile app with their help and I haven't in the billing stages yet, they will do what it takes to have your business running as you would required exactly ! highly recommended to any one !

Loft21 Boutique

I am beyond impressed with not only the functionality of the app they create, but also the team behind it. Monday-Sunday I always get a response to my millions of questions and they are always so friendly and fast to respond or follow up. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to further their business!

Chasing Orchids Boutique

I'm not tech savvy and wanted an app that I could use on the go, help with branding, and customer utilization. The team at Vajro not only assisted with the App Store and Google Play publishing, they helped me answer all the questions I had AND are in the process of implementing some key features I've been looking for, for over a year! It was never a 'no' from them, I am thrilled to work with these additional features and would highly recommend Vajro and the team for an app for your boutique! Stellar service, stellar team - just can't say enough good things!!

March 21, 2019

Hey Kristina, Thanks a lot for your lovely review! We are super excited to work with you to build the new features as well as while helping you to launch your app. Looking forward to work with you for a long long time :)