Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.

Get your shopify mobile app at 25% off this BFCM

Edén & Enzo Boutique

Everything is great, I'm still waiting for my app to be designed for me, but I'm excited! They are the sweetest customer service out of them all. Definitely recommend.

Paris House Of Beauty

The team has been super helpful, easy to connect with and communicate with. Pavithra and Aswin have been more than helpful, patient and easy to get a meeting with any time I have questions or need help, throughout the entire set up process. I look forward to continuing to work with them.

Sindebaad

Location Saudi Arabia

Vajro Application doesn’t have the feature of control multiple language. Our case English and Arabic is the main Language, and I can’t control Arabic Language. If i need to add any text, then needs to wait 2 days to 4 days.
And one small text i need to add "Deal of the Day' in Arabic took almost one month.
Limitations
• Adding text for Arabic is impossible for the users
• Not possible to upload multiple Language Banners. Disappointed.

Karma Nail Wraps

Time spent using app 20 minutes

The entire process was very easy to walk through and everyone took their time to make sure we understood everything fully before making a decision. Great customer service!

Kicks Kenya

Location Kenya

Guha has been super helpful as a customer success manager, she has been very efficient with followups and very patient with my endless questions. I commend her efforts 100%. The designer Karthik has also been super helpful in creating a one of app that is very unique, very user friendly and the easiest to navigate. Honestly i recommend these guys 100%. Looking forward to working with them always.

Inaya Derma

Location Kuwait

Guha was very helpful during the onboarding and customer support. I'm looking forward for the process

Beauty 911

Location Egypt

The design is perfect and i had a very good experience with this App, CSM-guha and design team porselvi helped in the setting of the App

LUVH

Time spent using app About 2 years

Excellent service! Pavithra is great with support solving an issue I had with the app. This app is very user friendly

Mesotherapy Store

The experience with customer service was excellent. Agent Faheed was very professional in answering my questions.

Shopaholics Only Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

Pranav offered excellent assistance in completing my app through the Vajro Mobile App Builder. He gave great instructions and was extremely helpful. I look forward to the services this app will provide.