Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro | Reviews

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Snobb Beauty Cosmetics

Pranav did wonderful job walking me through the app, I recommend him as well as helping setting up my mobile app. Vajro is the best to start up your business.

Maimoco

Great experience from the support, I got lots of help in preparing the design and launching the apps. They help from scratch, even actually you could use their apps developer account, so you do not need to pay anything until the apps is proven to increase the sales, then you could decide whether to continue the subscription or not

Thembie's Sewing Shop

good app to use by me i'm an expert in shopify website development and also help store owner to get sales. visit me on my website @ www.fiverr.com/shopifyskysales

Costa Threads

I just recently started using this app and the entire team at Vajro was very helpful and thorough at getting it set up for me. They walked me through every step and I am loving the results!

Bling Boss Boutique

The set up is ON POINT...FAST and EASY!!!! HIGHLY Recommend! Get on a zoom....walk you through the entire process and then they take it from there!

Simply Us Boutique, LLC

Customer service was amazing! They called instantly and walked me through every step of the way! Highly recommended

honeycoboutique

great customer service, very thorough. helped me through every step of the way, good follow up and response time

Levo Convenience Market

Everything was Amazing with All the Support with Ranjan and with app process he help a lot to understand how to upload the collections and other things.

Walks Comfy, LLC

I decided to use this app service to help me create an app for my store and so far, I am very confident it will turn out to be a great investment for us. I am looking forward to seeing how it works out for us and our customers. The staff were very helpful and best of all polite. Thank you all for answering all of our questions.

Culture Luxxe

Very easy! I wasn't expecting a call and complete assistance, but that's what I got. Vajro is a no brainer decision!