Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Mobile App

Accelerate Sales with iOS and Android Mobile App in Shopify

O Mercadin

I have no support at all , not one help or answer my questions, still ignore all my chats . i don't recommend .

July 12, 2019

We are extremely sorry for not being able to reply you immediately due to network fluctuations. One of our major strengths is the way we respond to our customers promptly and we always posses customer first philosophy to make sure, we help them to build their mobile app.

We are concerned about your comments and we look forward to make this right for you. You may contact us at support@vajro.com anytime.

GekkoTech

Setup was painless and very easy. Getting published on the App Store and Google Play were seamless. Their team was able to help with every step of the way, providing excellent communication and even able to preemptively know what step was next in the process, helping me before I even knew I needed assistance. Would highly recommend this app based on the overall customer experience with the development team.

July 12, 2019

It’s great to hear that we earned a 5-star rating! It’s also great to know that it’s an experience you’d recommend to friends and family as well. We couldn’t ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

AsmaraKu

Thank you Shan for guiding us through the process. Very attentive and willing to work closely to solve some of the issues with the app. Looking forward to work together to continuously improve the app :)

July 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about Shan. He is one of the valuable team member that goes above and beyond to meet our customer's needs, and we are so pleased that was your experience. It is truly rewarding to see your comments as they reflect a customer who takes the time to focus on the positive. Thank you very much for your feedback!

MediaGiantdeals

If there ever was a show of excellent communication with fantastic customer service and after sales then the award would go to vajro! Mike and Shan have effectively created the perfect app for our business I can't thank them enough for their no quibble approach from start to finish! Forget the notion that building an app costs thousands.. if you want a one stop shop app then give vajro a call! You won't regret it!
Thanks
Giant deals team

July 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating! We always strive for customer experience like this, and could not be more pleased. Mike and Shan both go above and beyond to meet our customer’s needs, Thank you for giving them this proverbial pat on the back, you made their day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Clothing & Cactus Boutique

Vajro has been SO helpful with getting my app launched! Super responsive when I live chat them, always willing to listen to my suggestions, and they go above and beyond when I need help! If you're in the market for an app and are hesitant, don't be! Vajro does all of the heavy lifting for you!

Revel Boutique

This app was very easy to use and we produced a beautiful app! The support team has been very helpful and quick to respond to any issues we have had. That being said, we have had several issues regarding discount codes and products syncing that have not been ideal, but they have always responded and fixed in a timely manner.

Wild Designs Boutique

The team was supportive and quick at responding. Very easy setup! App performs fast and easy to navigate!

Anic Shop

I am on the premium license of this product for my online shop. Very professional and responsive team to take care of my inquiry and issues.

aklabaity

The app performs all the basic needs ,it promises . The team is supportive and responsive. They helped me set up the app in a short time

Southern Glam

The entire team was helpful in setting up my mobile apps! I look forward to working with Vajro in the future