Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Sage&WillowBoutique

Very easy to install and get up and running. Would highly recommend everyone use this app to grow your business.

Lily Pad Shop

I loved working with Vajro and Aswin. He was wonderful! Very helpful and answered all of my questions! I'm looking forward to having my own app for my customers.

Techvirgin.com

I really like what the app does and having a great experience so far. More than anything the support and the assurance from the team is beyond excellent. These guys mean business and you should surely be in business with them.

TasselRue

They are AWESOME!! Incredibly patient and knowledgeable. I'm so glad I found them and I look forward to working with them!

Queen Fashion & Beauty

The app is really easy to use, i had a little trouble getting things downloading the products on the app i did a zoom call to get help and the customer service i received was amazing. i am very excited to have my app live and share with my customers

Strauberry boutique

It was so easy, no coding needed. Customer Service is top notch and I'm happy with experience. Tried other app builder before and this is by far the easiest!

BebacleLife

great customer service key to the service getting a personal zoom for set up great team thanks for helping

Q’s Collection

Ranjan helped me with starting the creating process. I am so excited to get the app up and running for my customers. He also answered all of my questions, gave me suggestions and helped me choose which billing cycle. Would 10/10 recommend to other users!!

onlybreed.com

Making app is costly & tedious task but Vajro & team makes it easier for me without doing any extra work... I would highly recommend shopify user to turn their website into app with Vajro..

Clicktive E-Mart

Awesome App with Awesome Features. Highly recommended for the new stores. just try it once. It really helps