Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

The most reviewed mobile app builder here

The Salty Cowgirl

Customer support is fantastic. I was able to get on a quick zoom and had everything setup within 30 minutes. Super excited for the app to go live!

Treenurserybg

The best help about Vajro . Най доброто обслужване и добро отношение спрямо клиент. Винаги готови да помогнат дори и на хора които са начинаещи като мен. Сърдечно благодаря на екипа Пламен Пенков.

WillowWinn Boutique

The customer support was great. Walked me thru each step thoroughly. Cant wait to launch our app and work more with Vajro. Highly suggest Ranjan

C&A New Cart

I get prompt and professional support to help me set up the APP. Vajro onboarding team is very patient to help me and explain each step to complete the full set up and let me have a good start.

HijabChic

Great customer service!
Great App ! .................................................................

The Funky Zebras Clear Lake

This was easy to get set up on a zoom call. I will be recommending this app to other stores I work with. I am excited to get started!

| Tula's |

I was extremely impressed with the immediate help and feedback I received today. I am excited to launch!

Lee's Lavish Boutique

Setting this app up was so easy! This is going to do great things for our business! We are completely satisfied and will be customers throughout our business careers.

Addilyn Rose Boutique

I was really skeptical about using an app. I'm a smaller boutique and having an app seemed scary and TONS of work. Not with Vajro. They seriously make it so easy to do. They help you through every step of the way. Their customer service is a top freaking notch. I'm not the most tech-savvy person and they were all so helpful and patient with me. Took over when I had issues, walked me through things, were available on my schedule (which is crazy with a newborn). I couldn't say anything bad about the experience so far.

Art3Miss ApotheCanna

Creating a mobile app for your business couldn't be easier. Elakkiya was very helpful and patient while helping to walk me through the process. Will definitely recommend this app to others