Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro App

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro App

by Vajro Mobile App

Increase Sales with beautiful Android & iPhone Mobile apps

Town & Key

Our new app looks great! The Vajro team is wonderful! They provided excellent support throughout the installation process. We couldn't be happier with the results and functionality!

Arrow Twenty Two

Vajro has been SO helpful in building my app! I have been so happy with the experience. I now have a totally customized app that is perfect for me and my customers. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

WeGotEverythingPhilippines

Vajro is the best app for publishing your website on google and apple. Best customer service! I recommend it!

OneStylz

Appreciate the smooth integration the app offered for converting your store into mobile app.Above all the customer service is amazing and just one click on chat button away. Highly appreciate all the support vajro team offers while developing your mobile app.

Top Trendsetter

I am beyond amazed with this app and I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to grow their business. Set up was easy, and the customer service was probably the best I've ever received. Everyone was friendly, helpful, and quick to respond. It was easy to communicate through the chat feature. I am about to launch the app, but have shown the preview to several friends/customers, and they are all beyond excited to shop through the app. This is going to take us to the next level! Thank you Vajro!

Shop Miss Judgement

Not only is this app AMAZING, but the customer service provided by the Vajro staff is exceptional, and some of the best we've ever experienced. The chat support team was very quick to respond to our needs and in helping us through each step of the setup process . Chat sessions are always followed up with chat content emails to look back on. Setup was a breeze and we were up and running in less than a week. We are working on some customizations before we roll our app out to our customers, and we can't wait. Wish we had done this much sooner. We highly recommend this app.

Damato Biker Shop

The app is great!! in a few days it was published on the play store!! easy to build , it does not required any program knowledge, great customer service, they help you when you need it, I am so happy!!! to have my app from my own store that a 3 months ago "we" started from zero. now we got a decent website, making some sales, having good traffic, people are getting to know us, and so on, it was easy? no! and also there is a long way that it will never end. Love what you do, do what you love!!!! having an app publish on the play store it was a dream a few minutes ago, now it's reality!!!!! thanks everyone thanks Vajro to make this thing happens!!!! I am so grateful for everything that you guys have been doing, so the Dream came true!!!!!

Heino Cykler

Had some requirements to app functionality, that wasn't present in default configuration. The developers has been exceptional in making the new functionality. Only minus is some communication issues where requirements has been misunderstood. Support by chat is quick.

Morsale.com

Great, simple app, easy to set up and configure. Made my app go live in minutes. By far the best customer service. Highly recommend

Shop Southern Class Boutique

Hands down the BEST help with setting up my app! I seriously couldn’t have done this by myself and the customer service with these guys were on point!