Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 60-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Shop Southern Class Boutique

Hands down the BEST help with setting up my app! I seriously couldn’t have done this by myself and the customer service with these guys were on point!

Amazing You Market

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The support team is VERY responsive and very helpful! Highly recommend! The process took a bit, but only because apple took their time! I can’t wait to start using the app!

LOOKLOK

Location Iraq
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is truly a very good example on Customer focused, this Application and especially the working team and the support is exceptional, I have opened my Mobile app with their help and I haven't in the billing stages yet, they will do what it takes to have your business running as you would required exactly ! highly recommended to any one !

Loft21 Boutique

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I am beyond impressed with not only the functionality of the app they create, but also the team behind it. Monday-Sunday I always get a response to my millions of questions and they are always so friendly and fast to respond or follow up. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to further their business!

Chasing Orchids Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

I'm not tech savvy and wanted an app that I could use on the go, help with branding, and customer utilization. The team at Vajro not only assisted with the App Store and Google Play publishing, they helped me answer all the questions I had AND are in the process of implementing some key features I've been looking for, for over a year! It was never a 'no' from them, I am thrilled to work with these additional features and would highly recommend Vajro and the team for an app for your boutique! Stellar service, stellar team - just can't say enough good things!!

March 21, 2019

Hey Kristina, Thanks a lot for your lovely review! We are super excited to work with you to build the new features as well as while helping you to launch your app. Looking forward to work with you for a long long time :)

Courtois' Creations{Custom Apparel+Boutique}

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to help me provide easier shopping for my customers. It's amazing! The Developer was super helpful and stayed in touch throughout the set up process. Would recommend 5/5 from me!

Addoony Beauty

Location Qatar

I have the app since Dec. It looks amazing. the staff is very cooperative and they follow up with us for all what we need. I recommend it to any e-commerce store.

HILLMARTEN

Location Kenya

Vajro - Amazing Design, Extra Ordinary Service, Customisable, and most importantly packages with non pricy schemes thats suits your business. Starter, medium or big business. They got you covered. I have got an amazing support from Shan, Steve, Mohammed and others. They never Disappointed me. They customised the app according to how I want it to look like while I am still in a Trial Period knowing I can uninstall anytime and leave their efforts to waste. Who would do that for you? I believe A good business comes with best customer service. You can have the best Dashboard and designs and go nowhere with bad customer service. In short Vajro has it all and I will continue working with them as I can only see my success with the support and designs they have.

TopCart - Good Design, Bad Customer Service, Android Problems
Plobal Apps - Good Design, Somewhat Good customer service, Overpriced.
Meganative - Ok Design, Limitations, Ok customer service, No flexibility in Design.

Legacyhomeestate

What I love about this company is their customer service. There were some customizations that we wished to have and they came through until we were satisfied. That was at no extra cost. They also don't advertise this, but they replicated our app into an HD iPad app. Very impressed.

Mahhalcom

Location Kuwait
Time spent using app Over 1 year

ilike this app and iwesh the have dash bord for alla the moving in the app thir are fast for fixing any thing in app