Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wonderfully Made Boutique

This app build platform is AMAZING! Super user friendly and the BEST customer service. I have a boutique and it synced seamlessly with my website and inventory management system! GREAT APP!!!!

Aporta.Lda

Location Mozambique
Time spent using app About 2 years

This platform is perfect.
Well designed and very user friendly.

I love that they have integrations of other apps this allows me to have my mobile app running with the same functions as my website. And with the last platform i used they charged me for every integration and it took ages to get done BUT with these guys its all done for me already and i needed one more integration that they did not yet offer they sorted it out in no time at all. Their service is fantastic and they communicate every step of the way i am extremely happy and this is money well spent. I would give 10 stare if i could.

Great job guys i am very very happy!
www.aporta.co.mz

The Pretty Hot Mess, LLC

My app is absolutely amazing. My customers love it, it's very easy to use. The customer support has been fantastic!!

All The Right Junk {Plus Size} Boutique

the whole team at vajro is amazing!!!!! HANDS DOWN, best customer service. they are available via chat 24 hours, and always within an hour they have responded and helped me with so much in setting up our app!

The Vintage Leopard

This app has the best customer service ever! They helped me every step of the way and went above & beyond!

Falattar Store

Easy app. nice options. helpful staff. fast response. under trial. hope will help
highly recommended.

Sweet Threads Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The best app for online boutiques! Vajro staff were unbelievably helpful & understanding. I would absolutely recommend.

Bristol Reese Boutique, LLC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Vajro's team is AMAZING! They were there to answer every question I had with quick replies & helped in every way they could! Definitely would recommend to everyone interested in having their own app!

July 12, 2019

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We are striving to ensure that everyone who visits us will recommend us to their friends and family and we’re happy to hear that you agree!

JLB-Boutique

Great help, helping launch app thank you Vajro will recommend to everyone. Helped me from start to finish.

July 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review.

juicychemistry

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

The Team at Vajro has been hands-on at understanding our requirements and providing timely solutions to make the user experience on our app seamless and user friendly. The team responded to all our queries and provided technical help in resolving glitches and ensured the same was done in quick time. I congratulate the team on providing excellent service to the vendor. Keep up the great work
-Team Juicy Chemistry

July 11, 2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.