4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly and customizable features, which allow for the creation of brand-reflective apps. It's praised for boosting sales, offering live selling, push notifications, and seamless Shopify integration. The design process is efficient, and the customer service is excellent, particularly during onboarding. Merchants also value the set pricing model over a percentage of sales. The app is known for its speed and easy navigation.

March 10, 2023

Thanks for all the help, and answering questions! So helpful and supportive. Each task was reviewed fully.

Main Dish Hometown Catering
June 11, 2020

They support only kiwi size chart

SUGARBROWNIES
Netherlands
March 27, 2021

Nigilesh was amazing in helping me install the app. I love the customizations and look forward to this app helping me to scale my store!

HappiLEE Ever After
March 30, 2023

Very helpful, made the process to get my apps going exremely easy! App looks FANTASTIC. This app is going to change mine and my customers life!

Shades Of Grace Boutique
June 6, 2021

Wow... Great app, syncs directly in with all products and very simple easy, and quick to set up. I would recommend setting up a quick onboarding call with Mukesh as he made the process very quick and easy for me :-)

The Sweetie Shoppie
February 2, 2022

We really enjoy the 24/7 friendly service and assistance. Every question that we have is always answered thoroughly and professionally! We appreciate all the Vajro team has done for us so far and are looking forward to working with the team in the future!

MagpieBeautyUSA
August 15, 2021

LOVE IT! I love that there's a human you can speak to. Get assistance and help when needed. Great customer service!

SaseeChic
Vajro Inc replied August 19, 2021

Beep! Boop! :D

We loved talking to you, Felicia. So glad to hear your found our customer service helpful. We take so much pride in it. Let us know if you need help with anything. Our folks would love to help you out any time.

December 21, 2021

Pranav from the support team was extremely helpful! He did a flawless job. Everything was really professional .

dclasejoyeria
August 31, 2020

I used Vajro to build my mobile app. This is super easy to setup and maintain with ease. Great technical support 24*7. Highly recommended for people who want to build app with amazing app features like Live Video shopping

Meghvi
India
August 30, 2021

I love your app. it is very easy to use and the templates are very professional. The customer service is perfect. thank you very much i am not disappointed to have chosen you

Sensations Plus