4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and excellent customer service. Many have reported significant business growth, with features like live selling and push notifications enhancing sales and customer engagement. The smooth onboarding process, consistent support, and the app's speed and customization options are also appreciated. Merchants consider the pricing affordable and a worthy investment.

December 10, 2022

The process was very easy to understand and complete and the service was great as well. We enjoyed working with the service team.

Simply Posh Boutique
July 12, 2022

First time using this type of app and I have to say it was super easy and very helpful support team. A++

Luxurious Bastard Beard Co.
May 17, 2022

I am so excited to get my app finally up and running. Priyanka and Gary have been so helpful helping me get everything set up.

Texas Dazzling Boutique
December 28, 2022

The setup and onboarding process was simple and easy. We love all the features and the great plan options. 5 Stars for us.

Melanin Queen Beauty Supply
February 15, 2022

Great company to work with! Made the onboarding process super easy! I highly recommend using them!!

Surf's Up Candle
August 31, 2022

The guys here are something special. We would like to be displayed on your social media handles. Thank you so much for making this so easy to set up. Wonderful service!

TankMatez
About 24 hours using the app
March 10, 2023

Great experience with on boarding and getting a new app going. Love the customer service and happy with the quick turn time. Excited to share my new app with my customers

Anchor Apparel & More
About 23 hours using the app
April 9, 2022

Excited to get started with this app. Gary and Kajani were amazing to work with, so patient and kind every step of the way. I highly recommend them!

carol's boutique
About 21 hours using the app
November 22, 2021

The set up process was quick and easy they walk you through everything as well and the reps were nice and friendly as well would reccommed

La Hermosa Mariposa
27 days using the app
January 19, 2023

Designing app was easy. Everyone was very helpful in getting started. Will continue to use and would definitely recommend!

Bronco Western Supply Co.
About 21 hours using the app