Reviews (1,755)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly design, customizable features, and seamless Shopify integration. The customer service is often praised for its quick response and expertise. Merchants value the live selling feature and push notifications for customer engagement. Many report a smooth setup, increased sales, and business growth. The app's speed and performance are also positively mentioned. Lastly, the pricing is seen as reasonable and a good investment.

July 22, 2022

Helpful and makes the process easy for someone who has no experience in developing apps. Makes me feel like I am really taking my business to the next level.

I am Well Holistic INC
January 4, 2023

Saad and Sagar were very helpful in the App building and set up process. They were very kind and easy to work with!

The Branded Blonde
October 26, 2020

Great customer service and very fast replies. also very easy to activate and has guided process for setup.

Lounge Edit
Philippines
Edited September 21, 2022

Received good support from the team. Happy with the installation process. Recommended. Thank you support team!

Healthy Master
India
January 14, 2023

The customer service team are just amazing. My account manager Sid is so professional and quick ! I am looking forward to seeing my App go alive.

Kis Paper Canada
August 22, 2022

I am in the initial stages of creating my app but so far I have been helped immediately & they are handling the design! yay! Love it so far!

Shop Amber and Fig
June 15, 2022

Customer Experience has been great! Answered all my questions - onboarding was really smooth. Onboard was thorough and quick!

Crypt and Coffins
November 9, 2021

I just recently started using this app and the entire team at Vajro was very helpful and thorough at getting it set up for me. They walked me through every step and I am loving the results!

Costa Threads
October 30, 2022

Today I had the opportunity to be assisted d by Mohit Arya and Guhapriya Ganesh. They were so professional and kind to help me build my app. 100% top. Recommended.

Encanto do Brasil
November 13, 2022

Very Happy with information they provided, easy to understand the concept and they guide you properly. Many thanks

Hanayen