Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get up to 5x more sales with a no-code mobile app

Wild Designs Boutique

The team was supportive and quick at responding. Very easy setup! App performs fast and easy to navigate!

Anic Shop

I am on the premium license of this product for my online shop. Very professional and responsive team to take care of my inquiry and issues.

aklabaity

The app performs all the basic needs ,it promises . The team is supportive and responsive. They helped me set up the app in a short time

Southern Glam

The entire team was helpful in setting up my mobile apps! I look forward to working with Vajro in the future

Rich Worlds Of Fun

I just started using the app. They’re team is great. They worked around the clock to build me a great app. It was supposed to take them 24 hours and apple up to 3 day to approve it . But it was all done in less then 24. My app is in the apple store in less the one day. They are great.

Megalopolis.toys

This app is the perfect solution for my online store. It provides the native features that most template app builders don't. Among that, the support they provide has been hands down top notch. The Vajro team has been helpful in assisting me set up my mobile store experience through launch!

Women's Wholesale Fashion Outlet

I just wanted to say that everybody on this team has helped me out from day one. There hasn't been a week that has went by that someone from the team asks me if they can help me with anything. That in itself is worth 5 stars. Thanks everyone from the team and love the app..

a1beaute

Amazing Customer Service. Thanks to whole team members for a prompt response within a few hours with chatting and e-mails. Because of Vajro app, I can send discount sale information easily to my customers. I highly recommend Vajro for mobile commerce with Shopify solution.

The Pink Silhouette

Great App! The customer service was beyond helpful. They really helped me along the way and answered all my questions so fast. The App looks great and my customers love it!

Small Basket

This is GREAT! Team Mobile App Builder - Vajro App - THE BEST! Keep up the GOOD WORK! They should be HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Ten THUMBS UP!