Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

BLUSHED AND BOOZY

We are in the development process right now! But Vajro has been soo easy to use so far! Very helpful and informative. They help you step by step on any uncertainties.

August 25, 2021

Thanks for the amazing review, Rachael! If you need help with anything, give us a holler. We are a 24x7 support team.

General Jim's Toys & Bricks

Setup support is great. Setup a very quick appointment to walk through easy steps. Can't wait to get it launched! Thanks so much

August 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. The app is gonna do so well! Reach out to our customer success team if you need any help with promoting the app.

AnchorLovesCrown

I have had the best help here - we just decided to take the leap and try an app - this is AMAZING. They are so helpful and they do so much, all the work up front is something they provide and it's so easy! We're so excited to grow with this app! Don't be scared - just do it!

August 19, 2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Betsy. It means a lot to the team. I’m sure the app is gonna do great and we’ll be there to help you out all along the way. Feel free to reach out to us anytime.

The Teal Eagle Boutique

Mohit was very helpful and friendly in directing me on starting up an app for our store! Super easy, fast, and answered all of my questions! Thank you!

August 19, 2021

So glad you liked our service. We're always happy to help. 24x7. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Time to Get Fit Drinks2Shrink

I just recently was interested in making my store an app. Since starting my free trial with Vajro, I am having an awesome experience with the developers. They have been here every step of the way and the service they offer to help me get started is amazing. Definitely give them 5 stars. Thanks!

August 19, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words. I’m sure the app is gonna do great :)
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or need help with anything. We're available 24x7.

Have a wonderful day :)

Butterfli Soul

Extremely helpful to me because I'm a small business owner and do everything on my own so far feeling good to actually have a team and to talk to someone over the phone that helps me and reassures me that are here to help me grow! excited for my app to launch!

August 19, 2021

That's wonderful to hear, Bashyra. We're equally excited for the app launch too :D Feel free to reach out to us if you need some help with promoting your app. Our customer success team will help you with your app marketing strategy.

SaseeChic

LOVE IT! I love that there's a human you can speak to. Get assistance and help when needed. Great customer service!

Beep! Boop! :D

We loved talking to you, Felicia. So glad to hear your found our customer service helpful. We take so much pride in it. Let us know if you need help with anything. Our folks would love to help you out any time.

Xela and Vic

EXCELLENT! made everything so easy for me to navigate and understand how to use the app! highly recommend

Majestic Cosmetics AU

I am so smitten with this experience i have had, I had an amazing guy help me with everything and he was so understanding. I highly recommend.

Sa'Shei's Touch

I highly recommend this app for anyone wanting to grow there company! Very helpful and professional team.