Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 4, 2023

I am super excited to start selling with Vajro, love the features and the ability to design it yourself. Very user friendly.
I am also happy with the excellent customer service, Nigilesh helped me with the first call, I literally had him on a video call all day and he responded all of my questions and walked me through the process.
Mokesh is my Success Manager and he has been on top of things since day one! He is so quick at responding my emails, very helpful and knowledgeable.

HASSLE FREE APP AND SERVICE!

Super happy to start this new adventure with Vajro.

Sweet Diehl Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 4, 2023

Saad and Sagar were very helpful in the App building and set up process. They were very kind and easy to work with!

The Branded Blonde
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 3, 2023

Good Onboarding Experience, Looking forward to how it goes once we launch our app with vajro and the team

Worthing.in
Time spent using app: 36 minutes
December 31, 2022

The team (Mohit and Pravithra) were quick to respond and guide me through the installation process. Smooth and hasslefree set up process.

Fortune Bazaar
Time spent using app: 8 days
December 31, 2022

Awesome service! Pavithra was very helpful in guiding my team and I with the product. She took time with us to ensure we understood all expectations. I highly recommend.

Maganda Rain Virgin Hair
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
December 29, 2022

The app was super easy and convenient to setup, thank you to Irene for her help, and not giving up on us during our busiest time, to help us set the app up. we really happy and impressed, and look forward to a prosperous future using Vajro.

Hot fashionista
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 29, 2022

Wonderful Experience onboarding with Vajro. Very professional and helpful. Highly recommended. They help me in each step.

Iftikhar Book Depot
Pakistan
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 29, 2022

Thanks a to you have help me a lot to understand your vajro apps. I will try my best to have your beautiful apps in my business. Thanks a lot

Laylak Brands
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 29, 2022

on boarding with mohit and guha, looking forward to the process!

Experience is great after on boarding with Mohit & Guha.

Lime & Mint India
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
December 29, 2022

Great service. Was very clear on everything that I asked them. Also said they would help in putting together a plan that I should execute to get people to download the app.

Anti Broke Barbers Club