Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 15, 2022

Saad was very helpful in answering all of our questions and getting our app running smoothly. He took the time to help us with ideas on how to grow our viewers on the app and even helped with the design work. Great experience and would definitely recommend.

JPI Blanks
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited December 14, 2022

I highly recommend this app, customer service is great thanks to SAAD a great agent in helping to resolve marketing questions and have everything achieved just perfectly as expected. You won't regret the chance and step taken with this app trust me it is an awesome app.

luxuriebeautysupply
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 13, 2022

It is my first time dealing with Vajro and have to say it has been a great experience, very helpful staff and made it really easy to understand, I am also excited this is my first app and looking forward to working with Vajro in the near future, thank you so much.

Store Cloud Electronics UK
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 13, 2022

The mobile app is great and it has been a lot easier to access products and for our customers to checkout! The customer support also from Vajro they have been very helpful in setting the app up and in aftersales support!

Fone-Accessories
Time spent using app: 24 days
December 13, 2022

The team is excellent, I tried the test app seems good, let's wait and see :)
The product looks good in principal and the communication and help from the team is very good they are very proactive.

Racket Sports UAE
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 13, 2022

As a person new to the app development world Vajro Team helped and guided me through each step in simple and easy to understand manner. The onboarding was effortless. The interface was also very friendly.

aarshaveda
India
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 11, 2022

Team is amazing!! Very smooth process transitioning from our other app. They are very quick to reply to any questions that you may have.

Aimaleigh's Boutique
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 10, 2022

The process was fairly easy, and the agent was very helpful. Excited to see how this will work with my shop.

doodads eco-friendly comfy apparel
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
December 10, 2022

My case worker was very helpful and trustworthily. I really appreciate her quick response. She helped me go through my website step by step.

keshiabundy212
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 10, 2022

The process was very easy to understand and complete and the service was great as well. We enjoyed working with the service team.

Simply Posh Boutique