Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 60-day free trial.

Nubian Kettle

I had a great experience with Mike setting up my account. He was very helpful with the setup and very patient with me while I was trying to be able to navigate through everything. I can't wait to use the app and I'm very satisfied so far

Mischief Munchkins

We are Mischief Munchkins®, an online clothing store for kids based out of Bangalore, India. When we first started exploring our options to get an App (iOS and Android), the first option for us was to get it built from scratch since budget was not a constraint. Soon we learnt that there are other equally interesting options (like mobile app builders) which are quicker, easier and also cost effective. This realisation brought us to the Shopify App store in search of companies that can build native apps for us on iOS and Android platforms. As a part of our research, we went through all the alternatives, read all the reviews (good and bad), spoke to a few companies and then finally freezed on Vajro! Vajro, just like other mobile app builders, work on a set templates/theme to achieve goals of their clients. All mobile app builders, unlike custom built apps, have limited functionalities and as a client or a user of such services, its our responsibility to either know it before hand or to ask them in advance about the limitations and work-arounds! My first interaction was with Aswin (from sales team). I contacted him well before (months before) we were even ready with our website! He made sure that he was in touch with us till we were ready with our website and helped us to get started with Vajro with a marathon 2.5+ call! Thank you Aswin for that! We opted for power premium, their top of the line plan. It's recommended for businesses who are serious about their goals and clear with their plans. The next step was with the onboarding team. This step again began with a marathon call with Pranav who was very patient to hear all our queries and address them. This call was then followed up by a second onboarding call with Ranjan. Again, he was very clear in what could and couldn't be done with Vajro. This gave us much better clarity and helped us to set our expectations accordingly. Post this, we were then assisted by Elakkiya who helped us to put everything in place and ensured that our app goes live as early as possible. With her as well, we had a couple of detailed calls regarding our expectations and requirements. She appeared to be proactive and very well organised and helped us with most of our requirements. A special note of thanks to Marshall, their graphic designer who impressed us with his proactiveness in assessing a tricky situation and offering us a solution. This was not expected and it came as a pleasant surprise! Pros of using Vajro 1. Easy to set-up 2. Well informed, well coordinated and friendly support staff who are always available 24/7 via scheduled zoom calls and chat. But please ensure to stick to one person aligned to your region to ensure that communication is smooth, consistent and clear. Initially, unknowingly we approached mutliple people working across different regions with our requirements which kind of caused delays and frustations but was later on sorted out. 3. Appears to have a good pool of plugins/app integrations compared to their competitors 4. Nicely structured process flow. From Sales to Onboarding to Customer Success (guess only on their top tier plans) to Tech support 5. 60 days of free trial Cons 1. Because it's a theme/template based system/interface, one cannot expect everything as per your requirements. Any custom coding done on your website will not be supported by their softwares. All the active features on your website (achieved either by custom coding or via app/plugin) will not be translated to your app if that particular plugin is not supported by Vajro! So, please check before getting started and set your expectations accordingly to avoid any unnecessary frustrations and delays. For example, their software were not able to pull in our size charts, pin-code and cod checker, shipping and returns tab. If you are lucky, you do come across certain supported integrations/apps to solve some of these issues if not all. Hence, you may sometimes feel handicapped when you run out of options to achieve your goals. But please note that this is not just unique to Vajro but infact, common to all such website app builders! 2. Room for improvement in terms of adding additional features and plugins 3. Once you select a theme/template, apart from the con discussed in point 1, you also cannot 100% customise the theme/template according to your requirements. Again, not unique to Vajro! Pro Tips 1. Do your research. Know what you are getting into. With any such website app builders, you get some, you lose some! 2. Don't assume that everything will work in your favour. Discuss with the team in detail. 3. Be patient when a certain feature you desperately want is not available. Try figuring out a work around, if possible. It may not be the ideal way of doing things but its better than not having it at all! We are happy to rate them 5 star based on our interactions, goals achieved, and finally, the alternatives available. We are excited to see our app go live soon and are looking forward to interacting with the customer success and tech team (as and when needed)

December 10, 2021

Thanks so much for such a detailed and honest review! We are honoured to have you as a premier client!!

JajaLula Boutique

smooth and easy experience! they made the review of the app very easy and i was able to learn a lot in a short amount of time. thank you

Dentsupply

I cant wait to see how it will look, but support I have got was amazing and easy. Saved so much time. Thank you guys!

Born Bella

The app looked great right from the start and the process of setting it up was easy. Customer support was amazing during the whole process.

Shop Wild As You

I just started using this app, but it's been great! Vajro has wonderful customer service, too! Very happy with my experience so far.

The Curated Kitchen & Home Store

The initial set up calls were great! I will continue to update as the process goes along! I am looking forward to seeing the app live!

Restorerxbeauty

Very quick and easy method. Most impressive portion was the immediate zoom call as I would have been lost on my own.

LilHugs

The app has many amazing and helpful features which helps growing the business and gives the branding and trust feeling to my costumers. its also very simple to operate and design.
and the best thing that Vajro team are very helpful and supportive all the way every time.
Thanks to Mike who was very helpful during the process to creating my app.

Perrosville

I would recommend 100% vajro. The client support was amazing and very useful and fast. The avaliability of both was incredible and they where 100% supportive of my needs.