Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Cummer's Candy Closet

Very detailed support. Walks through every step with you to ensure they are done correctly. First-time user and very pleased so far.

Uncommon Threads Boutique

My experience with the zoom call was great! I am not very tech savy. He was extremely patient and helpful!

FairytalesLLC

My experience setting up the Vajro app was amazing Ranjan walked me through every step and I am so grateful for him and the company!

RoyaleRelations LLC.

Amazing customer service. Help is given from point A-Z. Definitely recommend! My Rep also went the extra mile to adjust things for me.

TheRusticArrowTx

The set up was easy utilizing the zoom call feature with the Vajro team! I completed it with ease after completing the call!

BuyUzuri

The rep Ranjan was AMAZING with out him I would not have been able to understand anything that needed to be done. He was efficient with his responses and explanations. I truly appreciate the help..

UOI Boutique | Women's Trendy Clothing Store

Just beginning with the app. The onboarding and customer service expert is amazing, patient, knowledgeable and so so helpful!!! So excited to get this live!!

CBJMonograms

I was completely lost when it came to creating my own app, I had 1 zoom call with a service member with Vajro and he walked me through every step! Customer service exceeded my expectations and I am excited to work with Vajro on my app.

Mustard.Seed.Ky

I needed help getting the app launched the service was amazing and very helpful. They helped me be able to get the app launched in a much shorter amount of time than it would of taken me on my own.

Whimsically Wakely

This experience was so smooth and quick! Amazing help and they were so patient to help me with everything I need.