Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 60-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Jessie Alvey

The customer service is amazing and really makes things easy for small businesses. The mobile app looks amazing.

Rosebud Creations

I used Vajro to create an app. They were very helpful! I highly recommend using them to create one for your small business.

American Bailey

Amazing customer service to assist with our launch and support. Integrates with my online account and other add on apps. Highly recommended.

French Violet Boutique

Very user friendly! great customer service. Excellent feature with a comment/sold built in and not extra charge

Lively Essentials

They helped me through every step of the way! Simple and fast! The Customer support system is very helpful and kind when working through the process of creation and uploading!

Zen Lily Boutique

I can sell clothes all day long but I am in no way a tech savy person. I have tried to work with our app developers but the help wasnt there so I kept putting this on the back burner. Thankfully I found Vajro - their customer service team has been so helpful and my app was created within just a few days of initially reaching out. Thank you , Vajro team for being so wonderful and never getting frustrated with me!

Designs By Harbor Grace

The customer service team was very very helpful. He was very patient with me, as this is all very new to me. I highly recommend them. I am sooo glad that I went with them.

De Novoo

Location India
Time spent using app About 5 hours

My overall experience of setting this app was great, they walked me through all the steps which was required to convert my website to an app through a zoom call. I cant believe how easy they made to set this up. These guys have an amazing customer support, really glad with the experience and excited for launch.

KeNi Rose Boutique

I had a zoom call with Vajro today and it was great. They walked me through step by step on the process of setting up my app and what to expect in the next coming days. I would recommend them to everyone.

BOUTIQUE by CCPCL

Update: I have my app! Quicker than I even thought and have needed customer service twice and each time they are prompt and extremely helpful! Everyone has been great! I give it a 4 because I'm waiting for approval to complete the process but customer service was excellent! Gary helped me with set up from start to finish. Very excited about it!