Vamaship

One Stop Shipping Solution for all Ecommerce Needs

Free

Blinglane

We highly recommend Vamaship.
Either you're a small or medium sized to growing, look nowhere else. We have tried dozens of shipping solutions and finally our search ended here.
Reasonable competitive rates.
Smooth operations.
Need less resources.
Saves a lot of time.
Tracking information is updated automatically to shopify in real time.
They are continuously improving their software and services. We believe as a startup its our responsibility to share all pros & cons, which we did and they worked hard to solve all our issues.
Best part is they are a part of BVC logistics group, which is a very old and prestigious company for any kind of logistics solutions. So indirectly its a plus point for us startups, All courier partners offer best rates and react immediately on their queries and complaints.

KITCHEN MART

best shipping provider in for Indian merchants. Keep the good work going Vamaship Team. They have the lowest rates for air and also provide 2 kg surface shipments along with surface 10kgs. Hope they are able to add a surface 5 kg slab as well in the future.

Sunny Leone

One of the best logistics solutions for e-commerce ventures.
We will recommend everyone out there who are looking for courier
services for smooth operation in business.

Bolt IoT

Good for a small size of around 20-30 shipments per month with a company of 1-2 team members. However, the systems are not designed to handle larger volume.

On 27th of Dec 2018 when we had 200 orders, they deleted the record of all the money added to the wallet till date and asked us to share proof of payment. They also kept all our shipments on hold till then. (Hard to believe but yes, this is true). Keep a constant eye on your wallet.

Also, when we uploaded more than 100 shipments in a go, they jumbled the last three digits of the phone numbers of the customers. They also did not update the numbers in the database of the FedEx even though we were promised that it will be done.

NOT recommended if you wish your company to grow to a size of 100+ shipments in a month. Their technology team is unable to handle such volume.

The customer support team is not supportive. E-Mails are not responded even after 1 month and 2 followup emails.

They mark orders as delivered even when the customer has not received them and do not share proof of delivery even upon request. I am following on one such request since 2nd of Jan 2019 and we have not yet got a response.

I wish I could add screenshots here as a proof of all the points I have mentioned.

The Summer House

We are very happy with the service. Their prices are competitive even though they use delivery partners like Fedex and BlueDart. We have been using them for more than 6 months and our customer delivery experience has improved.

Auctor Shoes

I have been using shipping aggregators and other partner apps for over one year and most of them brutally damaged my business.

I started using VAMASHIP in December 2018 and within 40 days of consuming services and after shipping over 100+ orders, I have realised that there cannot be any better and personalised shipping services for an e-commerce business. I am so happy and delighted to have picked up VAMASHIP as our shipping partner.

I had liked to list some really great plus pointers here:

1. Vama Customer Care is so effective in their approach that they ensure the delivery of every parcel which has been manifested from their dashboard. Until offcourse the customer is refusing.

2. Standard Pricing which doesnt bothers me while generating the shipment.

3. Easy Access to reports, dashboard, cod details and invoices of the payments being done. Very transparent too.

"Competitors are far behind Vamaship"

Tarun Gill Fitness

We have been in the business of ecommerce for few years now. And shipping has been a pain area for us considering the complex processes of many shipping partners and their lack of servicing in certain restricted areas.
Fortunately, we switched to Vamaship, they made everything so easy for us. Their supportive staff especially Nakul Bhardwaj has been a pillar to our logistics. Glad we switched to Vamaship. If you are serious about ecommerce, you should pay even more attention to shipping partners. And our recommendation is Vamaship. Truly exceptional service backed by supportive staff.

Viral in India

One of the best logistic company.
The thing I like most about them is their support team. All issues get resolved within a day. They are super fast in terms of customer support
And provide hassle free services unlike other aggregators.
I have been shipping with them from past few months and never noticed any fake weight descripancies.

Hemsters

We having the using this from last a year . Best service best rates best service trusted company best rates must try once .

Geekcases

Service is Outstanding and Prices are Competitive plus they have Tier - 1 delivery partners like Fedex, BlueDart, Aramex, etc. We have been using them for more than 6 months and our customer delivery experience has improved by manifolds.