Variant Descriptions King

Variant Description + Product Tabs & Accordions + FAQ Page

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

EBLLashes

this is app is great, it totally cleaned up our website which otherwise looked crowded with all of the long descriptions and instructions on every product page. not sure about the variant part of it, because we only use the collapsable description part. support was also super helpful and answered my email very fast.

The Bottle Shop

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Happy with the customer service they provide. If there's an issue they will do whatever is in their power to solve it. Would recommend the app to anyone interested in adding product subscriptions to their store.

recuro styling

The fantastic app works a treat but one thing that's was perfect was the customer service and assistance. A lot of other apps have good products but bad support which is no good you need both which is exactly what you get with this app

Worth every penny!!

Peet Brothers

I recently used this app to help create variant specific descriptions on my product detail pages... it worked great!! Not to mention, when I had a question, the team was super fast in getting back to me with a solution. I would totally recommend again. Thanks!

ToolUSA

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Just got this app a few days ago. Shashank and team have been great providing support and making adjustments to help the app work exactly as we need with our theme. This app is great, seamless and provides the functionality we need. Thank you.

Nu-Heat - Underfloor Heating & Renewables

Works well and very helpful support - especially Shashank who's been very helpful - would definitely recommend,.

HornBlasters

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app has been working great and accomplishes everything that is needed. And the support is phenomenal.

LilyVe

Location Sweden

I used this app for my variants it is really good, support is amazing and taking the time to help me and explaining all the steps. I would really recommend this app it is making my product description look good and easy to read for my costumer. Especially because of the support, when there is something I don't understand they take the tie and make a video that I understand. They even helped to and put some of the needed code in place.

Polar Magyarország

Location Hungary

I had already chosen an other app (Variant Image Automator) from this team, and I must say, their quality is constant throughout their range of apps. When you need to manage a loads of text, but you have only limited space (product page is a typical example) you need Variant Description King. Period. And never worry how complex your theme is, as the Team behind the app is superior, and make sure you won't leave without a solution. I had only VERY limited time to add it to my store, but these guys manage it less then couple of hours. Try them, you have nothing loose, but you have lot to gain!

Kasper Maison Japan

Location Japan
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Works very well and the support is responsive. I had an issue which isn't currently supported but they gave me a workaround and it's working great now.