Product Description Tabs & FAQ

Product Description Tabs & FAQ

by StarApps Studio

Variant Description + Product Tab/Accordion + FAQ Page

Olympus Labs

Love the app. Super easy to use and extremely helpful support :) The response time is usually within just hours.

Alfie Reid

Great support and very easy to install. I'm using the Prestige Custom Theme and it took 2 minutes for them to customise the app to work. Very happy with the speed and quality of the developers work here.

IZ Adaptive

I am so glad I found this app, and the customer support from our ninja, Lax, was extremely impressive. They were right on it and very responsive.

Josh Marketing

This app deserves a 5-Star from me, it allowed me to place my product description the way I wanted them, easy to use and customize. The punch line is that the support is quick, the tech guy came quickly to add some tweaks I need. I recommend it for product description tabs and FAQ.

Eco Tooth

Very easy to use. The support team is also very helpful and responsive.
I definitely recommend this to anyone who wishes to have drop-down product descriptions!

lalala-lashes

Excellent. I was trying to figure out how to get theses custom theme options and was really disappointed when I found basically no paid theme had any of the features I wanted. But this app and others from this developer has given me exactly what I wanted. I love this app and also their customer service is fast!

Glugganet.is

I am using the app for FAQ and detailed product descriptions. It works perfectly for my shop. Had a little hickup when installing it and the support was great. Love this app, very easy to use.

Bernies Bait and Tackle

Great app and customer service . App works exactly as expected and the team worked quickly to help me with an issue I was having due to my own inexperience.

Baseus

Great APP. Super sweet and quick response. I will recommend this app to my friends who need it. Thank them so much to have such an awesome APP.

ExcellentPhoto

Great app, and great customer service. They were able to customize my tabs to fit my theme design and Its Perfect the way it organizes variants descriptions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6