Product Description Tabs & FAQ

Product Description Tabs & FAQ

by StarApps Studio

Variant Description + Product Tab/Accordion + FAQ Page

FRIKINOUT

I really liked the app. With this app the product information is more organized and clean. Undoubtedly, the best is the technical service, who have attended me in every momento and they have done It with kindness. I will continue using this app and I recommend it for every online store!
Guillermo Montero, From frikinout.com

MoCap Online

Awesome App! We have a many variants and each one has different product and technical information. This app allowed us to clearly convey the information in a way that is easy for the customer to understand. Very happy and excellent support.

Srilada

Starapps team is just amazing !! I recommend everyone using all three apps.
They help you configure the apps if you got any problems so they request you access to your store and they setup it for you, also helped me with coding and deleting dead links for improving my Store, I suggest everyone to load the apps asap and if you got any questions you can always contact the support they will anwser your questions almost instantly !

All Kinds of Kind

I do not often leave reviews, but this app and team behind it is outstanding. Customer support is some of the best I've had from any developer. All inquiries were answered very quickly and kindly. Outstanding product - we've seen a jump in conversion since using the app. Highly recommend!

Huggy

This app does what it says it does. Customer Service is fast and on point. Overall satisfied with my experience with this developer so far.

Doji Natural Products

Exactly what I needed. I had a minor issue and contacted support, who was extremely helpful in solving my problem very quickly. Great product, great support, very happy with this app.

Gumps-TEST

The app worked great to give variant descriptions. They had quick support with setup. Don't forget your H6 tags!

Vidlogix

The app helps level the playing field with our competitors and provides a more enjoyable shopping experience for our customers. Good app, service, and support.

Spartan POS

This app is exactly what we were looking for! We were able to consolidate multiple variants into one product by not only downloading the Variant Titles app (same developer!) with the Variant Description app. With one product we were able to give customers a seamless, user-friendly experience.

DANI Naturals

Easy to setup and helped us a lot with the dynamic descriptions for the product variants! The support team was quickly to respond.