Product Description Tabs & FAQ

Product Description Tabs & FAQ

by StarApps Studio

Variant Description + Product Tab/Accordion + FAQ Page

wooden accessories | Oakywood

Easy to configure and work on. Does the job perfectly, providing options to adjust the display of tabs

Coach-Club

Great and very useful app!! Easy to use, very userfriendly and great support from their team. They helped me solve an issue quickly, now it works fine. Thank you :)

Olympus Labs

Love the app. Super easy to use and extremely helpful support :) The response time is usually within just hours.

Alfie Reid

Great support and very easy to install. I'm using the Prestige Custom Theme and it took 2 minutes for them to customise the app to work. Very happy with the speed and quality of the developers work here.

IZ Adaptive

I am so glad I found this app, and the customer support from our ninja, Lax, was extremely impressive. They were right on it and very responsive.

Josh Marketing

This app deserves a 5-Star from me, it allowed me to place my product description the way I wanted them, easy to use and customize. The punch line is that the support is quick, the tech guy came quickly to add some tweaks I need. I recommend it for product description tabs and FAQ.

Eco Tooth

Very easy to use. The support team is also very helpful and responsive.
I definitely recommend this to anyone who wishes to have drop-down product descriptions!

lalala-lashes

Excellent. I was trying to figure out how to get theses custom theme options and was really disappointed when I found basically no paid theme had any of the features I wanted. But this app and others from this developer has given me exactly what I wanted. I love this app and also their customer service is fast!

Glugganet.is

I am using the app for FAQ and detailed product descriptions. It works perfectly for my shop. Had a little hickup when installing it and the support was great. Love this app, very easy to use.

Bernies Bait and Tackle

Great app and customer service . App works exactly as expected and the team worked quickly to help me with an issue I was having due to my own inexperience.