Variant Descriptions King

Variant Descriptions, Product Description Tabs, Accordion, FAQ

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Variant Specific Descriptions

The Catholic Woodworker

Time spent using app Over 2 years

It's so much easier to just make everything a product as the admin, but for customers....not so much. StarApps and their suite of Variant Apps makes managing products easy and makes the shopping experience great, too. I'm so happy with this solution. Thank you!

modesse

Location South Africa

This is the kind of app I was looking for!!! Something that is simple to use and the execution is elegant. I had a minor glitch due to my own fault misreading information, and the support team was very quick to assist me. I must say I'm excited that this app helps me bring my vision to life of exactly how I want my product pages to look. Recommend it!

Life-Care US

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app and it is very user friendly and it is perfect for making the product description text short and clear.

wooden accessories | Oakywood

Easy to configure and work on. Does the job perfectly, providing options to adjust the display of tabs

Coach-Club

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great and very useful app!! Easy to use, very userfriendly and great support from their team. They helped me solve an issue quickly, now it works fine. Thank you :)

Olympus Labs

Love the app. Super easy to use and extremely helpful support :) The response time is usually within just hours.

Alfie Reid

Great support and very easy to install. I'm using the Prestige Custom Theme and it took 2 minutes for them to customise the app to work. Very happy with the speed and quality of the developers work here.

IZ Adaptive

I am so glad I found this app, and the customer support from our ninja, Lax, was extremely impressive. They were right on it and very responsive.

Josh Marketing

Location Zambia

This app deserves a 5-Star from me, it allowed me to place my product description the way I wanted them, easy to use and customize. The punch line is that the support is quick, the tech guy came quickly to add some tweaks I need. I recommend it for product description tabs and FAQ.

Eco Tooth

Very easy to use. The support team is also very helpful and responsive.
I definitely recommend this to anyone who wishes to have drop-down product descriptions!