Product Description Tabs & FAQ

Product Description Tabs & FAQ

by StarApps Studio

Variant Description + Product Tab/Accordion + FAQ Page

Baseus

Great APP. Super sweet and quick response. I will recommend this app to my friends who need it. Thank them so much to have such an awesome APP.

ExcellentPhoto

Great app, and great customer service. They were able to customize my tabs to fit my theme design and Its Perfect the way it organizes variants descriptions.

The Crème Shop

They always figure out our website problem.

If you are finding some thing like this, that will be best choice. (Because of they always help you)

Just try it.

CK Swagworks

Honestly, I just love all the apps from StarApps Studio. They're good, solid apps to begin with, but what really puts them over the top is the fast, fantastic service. Awesome team + awesome apps = BIG LOVES from Cheeky Kea!

Jeep World

Very impressed with the app capabilities on our storefront - but far more impressed with the customer service team! Would absolutely recommend this app to other storefronts. Thank you!

Out & About Athletics

Amazing product, works seamlessly with our Theme. We love this company, their Apps and the excellent realtime support. I highly recommend!

FRIKINOUT

I really liked the app. With this app the product information is more organized and clean. Undoubtedly, the best is the technical service, who have attended me in every momento and they have done It with kindness. I will continue using this app and I recommend it for every online store!
Guillermo Montero, From frikinout.com

MoCap Online

Awesome App! We have a many variants and each one has different product and technical information. This app allowed us to clearly convey the information in a way that is easy for the customer to understand. Very happy and excellent support.

Srilada

Starapps team is just amazing !! I recommend everyone using all three apps.
They help you configure the apps if you got any problems so they request you access to your store and they setup it for you, also helped me with coding and deleting dead links for improving my Store, I suggest everyone to load the apps asap and if you got any questions you can always contact the support they will anwser your questions almost instantly !

All Kinds of Kind

I do not often leave reviews, but this app and team behind it is outstanding. Customer support is some of the best I've had from any developer. All inquiries were answered very quickly and kindly. Outstanding product - we've seen a jump in conversion since using the app. Highly recommend!