Product Description Tabs & FAQ

Variant Description + Product Tabs & Accordions + FAQ Page

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Quarz store

A great app, I recommend it to anyone who wants to make simple and beautiful tabs out of a long description text. The app also has fast and friendly support. I highly appreciate the apps from this team and prefer to use them in my stores.

Fitness Fuel Club

The app works well. The support has been amazing. Their developers are very hands on and respond quickly.

IndianArtVilla

Works as expected.
Customer support really helps in resolving queries.
I wanted to upload products in bulk and I was able to do that with this app.

Interio Online Shop

very poor support team I've been trying to get in touch with them from the past 2 days and no one has replied to me yet very disappointed with this...

I'm a developer working on this project and I've been emailing you from this email as we don't have access to the owner's email

August 20, 2020

Hey there,

We can understand your frustration and would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, we thoroughly scanned our inbox and couldn't find any email from you.

Our team has just sent you an email at your registered email addresses ( office**@magazin**.at and we***op@magazin**.at) from our support mailbox (support@starapps.studio). We'd request you to please reply to it so that we can understand and resolve your query in no time.

Looking forward to seeing the app up and running in your store,
Shreya Pillai
Merchant Success Team, StarApps

Dahing Plants

This app holds up to all the great reviews that it receives. The product description was a LIFESAVER for my store because different variants need different solution. And trust me when I say that this app will do exactly what you want in terms of providing different description for different variants. The setup may confuse you a little in the beginning but their customer support is ON POINT, they are responsive, insightful, and straight to the point. I can't say enough about their series of apps that helped me maintain a professional product page. THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR ALL E-COMMERCE STORES.

PlanBee

This app works really well for our requirements - we have thousands of digital download products, each with several variants that require detailed descriptions. I particularly like being able to switch between tab and accordion variant descriptions for desktop/mobile.

This app does the job brilliantly and in a way that no other apps I tried could do!

Their support is great. They responded to my queries promptly and solved two problems I was having very quickly, too. Thank you!

Eternally Diamonds

Enjoy using the simple interface. Great ability to use a distinct description for each variant. Fast, efficient and friendly support - and coding issue I had was resolved.

EOS IT Solutions

Great app and I highly recommend using it. The support team have been excellent, answering all my questions and making sure the app works for my store.

EZ Vanities

It is a very useful app!! Easy to set up. More importantly, the support team is great. They responded to my questions and requests quickly. Thank you!

Abbey & Sullivan

We were looking for a way to provide a more detailed product description for each variant based on scent and size variables. Our theme only allowed us to show a different variant heading, but no detailed description. This app has allowed us to show a customized description based on the variant selected improving the shopping experience. We contacted the support team on 3 occasions to get a better understanding of the functionality and to help resolve an issue related to our specific theme. The support staff responded within 24 hours and even took care of some coding changes to our theme to be able to make the functionality work. We are very happy with the results. Thanks.