Product Description Tabs & FAQ

Product Description Tabs & FAQ

by StarApps Studio

Variant Description + Product Tab/Accordion + FAQ Page

wellnuss Premium Präsente

Great app & outstanding support. Thanks for your great, fast and professional help! I am very happy with the app.

Shop SlimFast

The support on this app is nothing short of incredible. Not only did they assist in our initial setup, but also supported us in ways related to ADA compliance that were above and beyond (it isn't easy to make an accordion 508 compliant). The app itself is very effective in its purpose and does exactly what it says it does. The developers are just outstanding.

AmHome

We used this app for our websites product descriptions and Utpal from their support team was amazing to work with! Prompt replies and detailed step by step directions on how it works. He offered exceptional customer service. Thank you !!

My Pet Command

Nice APP for our variant products Great support, had an issue which they sorted out quickly and efficiently

House of Medicinals

Fast and wonderful customer service + app fixes! Would highly recommend. Corrected our issue within an hour of submitting a request.

MORANZANI

Another fantastic app by StarApps Studio. A great addition to any Shopify store, highly reccomended. Again, the team was great in assisting me install this app and ensure all was working as intended. A great app and support team all round. 6 Star!

FAVORTY

I needed variant specific descriptions desperately, I could't find any other apps that offered that.
This app made it happen and it looks incredible. Initially I strugglhttps://shopify.com/legal/termsed with the set up but Shubham did an amazing job helping me and quickly at that.
Highly recommend this app

B&FC Online Refectory

The app works as described and when we needed help on the set-up, the response was prompt and helpful.

September 8, 2020

Hey Paul,

I am so glad that we were able to help you set up the app in your store. Trust us, your variant description game has skyrocketed ;)

Please feel free to reach out if you need any further help, it’s always a pleasure talking to you.

Cheers!
Riyona Mukherjee
Merchant Success Team

Quarz store

A great app, I recommend it to anyone who wants to make simple and beautiful tabs out of a long description text. The app also has fast and friendly support. I highly appreciate the apps from this team and prefer to use them in my stores.

Fitness Fuel Club

The app works well. The support has been amazing. Their developers are very hands on and respond quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8