Product Description Tabs & FAQ

Product Description Tabs & FAQ

by StarApps Studio

Variant Description + Product Tabs & Accordions + FAQ Page

ZapWizard Design

My theme supports whole site tabs, but I wanted product specific tabs to allow for instructions. I needed something that could change the instructions depending on the variant selected. This plugin uses hashtags and one of the headers in order to make a tab. You can edit everything inside the product description. The support team even customized the look to perfectly match my theme for me.

TellusRem

I absolutely love this App. We are using it for product descriptions page - and the tabs look amazingly well. All the information is now well organized in a user friendly manner both on mobile and on desktop. Shreya and tech team were great and fast at assisting and modifying the look of the tabs for us on desktop. Check for yourselves on any product on www.tellusremshop.com

SIGEL ONLINE SHOP

Great app, easy to use and incredible fast and friendly support.
Makes the product detail pages less cluttered and more user friendly.

Conrad Hasselbach Shoes & Garment

We now use all the apps from Star Apps. And I can only say that they are all super and 100% worth the money. Moreover, the support and their accessibility is outstanding. You turn to the support with a problem and within a few minutes you get a suitable answer and immediate help that solves the problem. We can only recommend them!

Pegai

Easy to use app to neatly display descriptions and information. Star Apps was very quick in helping us manually configure the app for our new store theme and it works perfect.

Outfyt

Have been using this app for a while now and it's been great!! Decided to add the accordion feature to my FAQ page and needed some help to fix some issues. Utpal was extremely helpful and fixed the issues for me really quickly! Highly recommend!!

XpressID

I used this app to add descriptions to the variants of products, and it worked like a charm! Would highly recommend!

wellnuss Premium Präsente

Great app & outstanding support. Thanks for your great, fast and professional help! I am very happy with the app.

Shop SlimFast

The support on this app is nothing short of incredible. Not only did they assist in our initial setup, but also supported us in ways related to ADA compliance that were above and beyond (it isn't easy to make an accordion 508 compliant). The app itself is very effective in its purpose and does exactly what it says it does. The developers are just outstanding.

AmHome

We used this app for our websites product descriptions and Utpal from their support team was amazing to work with! Prompt replies and detailed step by step directions on how it works. He offered exceptional customer service. Thank you !!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9