Variant Descriptions King

Variant Description + Product Tabs & Accordions + FAQ Page

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

DB Boutique

Location Australia

Great app and the customer service team were really helpful and quick to respond. Thanks for the help team!

lingsDev

We have been using this app for years. It plays an important role in providing a good shopping experience. The support is prompt and friendly. Highly recommend.

Tiaracle

Thanks a lot for the Great customer service. The app is working really well. Highly recommended.. :)

Goodwatch

Super good support team, very responsive. I am amazed by the app and its results. I can recommend it!

Kraftareena

Amazing App. 5 stars for their customer service and help. They responded to all the queries instantly.

Magic Organics Co

I installed this app to make simplify my FAQ page. Through StarApps Studio website, I was able to get help almost instantly. Customer support is 5/5. Highly recommend.

Kekoo Store

The App Works perfect and the Support team is very fast and kind. They helped me many times to customize the app how ever i wanted. Thank you!

ZapWizard Design

My theme supports whole site tabs, but I wanted product specific tabs to allow for instructions. I needed something that could change the instructions depending on the variant selected. This plugin uses hashtags and one of the headers in order to make a tab. You can edit everything inside the product description. The support team even customized the look to perfectly match my theme for me.

TellusRem

I absolutely love this App. We are using it for product descriptions page - and the tabs look amazingly well. All the information is now well organized in a user friendly manner both on mobile and on desktop. Shreya and tech team were great and fast at assisting and modifying the look of the tabs for us on desktop. Check for yourselves on any product on www.tellusremshop.com

SIGEL ONLINE SHOP

Great app, easy to use and incredible fast and friendly support.
Makes the product detail pages less cluttered and more user friendly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10