Variant Image Automator

Show Multiple Variant Images of the Selected Variants Options

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Group Variant Images, Filter variant Images - Shopify

SolaWave

THIS APP IS INCREDIBLE!!

Fantastic support, app works exactly like it's supposed to, was super easy to get up and running. We have a custom theme and ran into several issues (our theme wasn't built in a standard way), but Shreya saved the day.

It costs money, but it's worth it.

PerfectJeans.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 year

5 star. Excellent customer service and fast integration. They helped us with various questions, and those were answered quick. Top star service.

ezpz

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Fantastic app & even better customer service! The team at StarApps has blown us away, going above & beyond on multiple occasions to assist us with technical issues (even things that weren't directly related to their app)! Shout out to Zoeb for his incredible assistance & know-how. We are BIG fans & highly recommend this company (and all their apps)!

genieunique

I initially opted to try out this App on my website in a bid to provide my customers a much better way of relating with my website. Now, I am so glad I did. I use this App to automate my products' image variants. It is very effective, and efficient. I have noticed that it helps build a good customer experience in a much better way. I do sincerely recommend this App for anyone that intends improving customer experience on their website.

Southern Shores

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app! This really lets our product pages appear a lot cleaner.

The customer service is extraordinary! We had a problem on our product page, which we suspected was caused by the app itself. The technical staff looked into it and found out it was caused by another app. This helped us a lot! Other app support teams simply say that the issue is not caused by them and don't offer any further advice. They actually took the time, looked into our problem and solved it!

Kapru

Location Norway

Had some problems whit the app. (don't use it today any more)
Got at the end help to clean up the problem..

Good guy's working here just took a bit longer then usualy to get support...

August 22, 2020

Hi Steinar and Catalina,

I'm glad that we were able to help you understand how products are duplicated in Shopify. Sometimes it really becomes challenging to distinguish between apps' role and Shopify's native functionality, which lead to the confusion from the Shopify Guru.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused. I'm sure you'll have a much smoother experience with us next time.

Cheers!
Shashank Agrawal
Founder, StarApps Studio

LOONGDESIGN

We have tried many similar apps. This app really understands our needs. In addition, thanks for the assistance of merchant success team

ZERO ONE ONE

Location France

Great app ! Does the job and does it perfectly. The customer support is excellent and very reactive. Highly recommended.

Outlaw-gang

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 2 months

It is perfect. I have an POD Store and so i can see only the Colours, what i want to display. Thank you very much.
Firstly the APP don't run as it should, but the Support was very good and make some changes within 24 hours. Now it works.

Thank you very much. I recommend this APP.

Collier’s

This app is the first one that I have written a review for. It’s very intuitive, the customer support is bar none, and it works seamlessly with my current Diva theme. Additionally, when I reached out to the Variant Image Automator support team because my theme was not initially included as one to choose from. They responded quickly and added said theme. 5/5 would recommend!