Variant Image Automator

Show Multiple Variant Images of the Selected Variants Options

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Wild West

The awsome app, using now on 3 stores. Support is very helpful I wanted custom customization and they did that instantly without any problem. I recommend these guys. Use this app to make your shop more professional and scale it to the moon! I recommend this app to everyone :) Use it with swatch king, you will have a deadly combo for max conversion rate!!

lalala-lashes

Excellent. I was trying to figure out how to get theses custom theme options and was really disappointed when I found basically no paid theme had any of the features I wanted. But this app and others from this developer has given me exactly what I wanted. I love this app and also their customer service is fast!

Goblin Games NZ

Utpal & the StarApps team have developed a great set of apps to make your product pages look more professional, and they are always on hand with additional support if you need tweaks to make their apps fit in with your store. Highly recommended.

Kaftan Dreams

Very pleased with this App ... it really works well and my website looks fantastic and much more attractive . The most amazing support online ! I got several questions and needed some guidance ... in few minutes I got the support team working with me ! well done x

Mystique Moon Jewellery

Loving the app and the customer support! I was stuck at making the app work, so I reached out to customer service. They updated the app to work with my specific theme (a new one!). Really impressed.

PATRICK ASSARAF

The perfect app for variant picture function. But the most important thing is that the support of the team is very professional and friendly. Thank you for your help. Suggest everyone install it for a better shopping experience.

Hashmere

Great App, poor support.
For the "common variant image" set-up, here is what I find, through a really hard time.

1. Common variant image cannot be set as the variant key image. If set, there will be no common image.
2. Rule 3(Common variant image set-up) and Rule 4(Featured image set-up) is conflicting with each other. Checking Rule 4 will make common variant image disappear.

I was struggling on the "common variant image" set-up. It was really a hard time communicating with their support, who did not appear to understand my problem nor the app itself. At the end, I figured out the setting I needed by myself.

FXR Racing USA

This is always one of the first things I install. When you're working with many variants and many product shot angles, you can't have that much site real estate devoted to that many thumbnails. An essential tool for many shops!

Purus Labs

This app works great! I use it to show customers only the product they are interested in without a lot of other variant images!

Arcade Belts

So easy to use, made adding video and additional images very easy. The support team is very helpful if you have any issues.