4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to customize product pages and display variant images. It's praised for improving customer experience, streamlining product pages, and enhancing conversion rates. Features like displaying only images for the selected variant and seamless integration with custom themes are appreciated. The customer support is quick and responsive, with special mention of support from Jake. Merchants find it affordable and value for money. It supports multiple variant images, works well on mobile devices, and allows batch changes in swatch. Its compatibility with 2.0 Themes and customizable image layouts for variants are also appreciated.

Edited June 29, 2023

I am using your app on my live website, but it's not functioning properly. I have already reached out to the support team regarding this issue, but I have yet to receive a response.

IKONIC WORLD
India
About 1 month using the app
ProductWiz Inc. replied June 29, 2023

Hi Ikonic World,

Thanks for your review! We took a look into this issue further for you, and we have determined that the issue is being caused by a form builder app or code you have installed on your theme. We have responded to your support inquiry via email and we are awaiting a response from you!

Thanks,
- ProductWiz Inc. Support

Edited June 14, 2021

App is laborious to work with. Have to click away pop up asking for review, although I have submitted one previously. Wish there was an automatic way to do image allocation.

Will's Vegan Store
About 1 month using the app
ProductWiz Inc. replied June 14, 2021

Hi Will,

Thank you for your review! Per your valuable feedback, we removed the Enjoy the App button from the product setup dialog that merchants see when configuring a new product.

In addition, we have reached out to you via email on a previous support inquiry detailing a more technical answer to why we cannot remove this product setup dialog. We look forward to your reply. :)

- ProductWiz Inc. Support