4.2

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to streamline product pages by displaying only relevant variant images. Its user-friendly interface and compatibility with various themes make it ideal for stores with a large product range. The app is known for its reliable performance and enhancing the professionalism of websites. The support team is often praised for their exceptional service and problem-solving skills. Its affordability makes it a popular choice among small businesses.

June 1, 2016

Works as advertised. Simple to use.

Had one issue where no thumbnails were showing up, but this issue was resolved quickly.

Organic By John Patrick
About 7 years using the app
May 21, 2016

Awesome app that brings a nice touch to our website! Great support as well, I definitely recommend the Variant Image Penguin app.

Etotems
Over 6 years using the app
August 31, 2016

Great app. It's a must have for stores with a large number of products and variants. The developers are quick to respond and are very helpful.

Sleepyheadsstore
Almost 6 years using the app
Edited November 16, 2022

VIP has an easy drag and drop interface for easy setup and works exactly how it's described (just follow the directions y'all). We recently upgraded to a premium theme and the Eshop Guide support team went above and beyond to help us get the app setup. Overall great app with a support team that will stand behind it! *Edit*
5 years since our original review - we still stand behind this company. The Variant Image Penguin app is affordable, with unmatched customer service to back it. Still highly recommend it!

Chris Reeve Knives Shop
Almost 6 years using the app
July 10, 2016

There were some problems incorporating the plugin with my particular theme, but the support was fantastic and they resolved the issue quickly for me. The interface is easy to use, makes the whole process very efficient. Thanks!

Sassind
February 14, 2017

Lord Dave is awesome! Great customer support and the App is so EASY to use. LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Beard King 2
April 14, 2016

Great app! Quick and helpful service when setting up since our theme didn't want to play along. Would happily recommend it!

Bookman
Sweden
August 23, 2016

excellent app and service. Email response with just in hours.

Zensah Compression
July 19, 2017

There are 2 reasons I am giving this app 5 stars:

1. This app itself is concise, easy to use, and does what it does

2. The amount of support I received upon encountering problems is incredible. First, there is a website that guides users who had problems using the app(very informative and comprehensive). Second, Dave was tremendously helpful when I emailed my problems to him. He responded quickly and it was heart-warming to see him go the extra mile to write codes for me to help make the app more compatible on mobile platforms. Thanks Dave!

I'm sure many users here got to benefit from this app. Do give it a try!

Lawell Home
Singapore
About 5 years using the app
October 19, 2016

This app is awesome. The interface is super simple, and the customer service is outstanding. Had an issue with my theme, and the guys took the extra time to fix it. Really can't say enough about this. Thank you for a great app!

Timeslippers