Vario ‑ Variation Swatches

Variant images, color swatches, variants options, image swatch

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Color size variant options and custom image variant swatches

CYGNIZ

Hey guys, Just go for it. this app is very simple and easy to customize. I was having a small issue, vario team fixed it. I requested support for 2 times and they fixed my issue very fast. I have some custom code and this app works perfectly for my theme. TRY IT

December 23, 2021

Hey,

Thanks for your review!
We are so happy to have you on board.
Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any help.

Happy Holidays!

Matchadori

Works very well and easy to use! :) Also easy to make modifications. I used it to add nice buttons for my product variants.

Be Easy Brewing 業務店様用

This app is the absolute best app if you have varieties in your store. Without having to implement code or make things complicated, Vario takes care of all that. The icons that they use are adjustable so you can change them to fit your own design. Also, there is a red line for sold-out products which is huge! This make shopping and seeing what types of items are available for customers exactly as it should be. If you use variations, then you need this app. We had a little trouble at the start but the developers were there to help every step of the way until it was perfect. Highly recommend them and this app!

אֵוָואפּוֹ-רַאסט ישראל

Simple does it! I'm quite shocked at how EASY this was. I installed it and it just worked. No bugs, no ten-thousand-options. It. Just. Works. It's certainly customizable but doesn't drown you in complex options. Bravo Vario!

parallelolab

The app is really useful, especially if you have many variants and unique pieces. We used the automated variant image: it's zero effort and customers can have a general view of variants before choosing. I had a couple of issues that affected the swatches resolution and my theme code, but the support was really helpful and even implemented some code for me to set the swatches resolution. It works perfectly and it is free!

Ma'at Luxe™

Great App! Great features. Great look. Simple set up. Support was super fast and efficient. Thank you

Daisy Plus Size Fashion

Sensational! Works absolutely flawlessly. Quick, easy, I can't believe it could be this easy. Thank you so very much!!

DD’S BRIDAL

I love the app. It provides exactly what I need for my store as fas as variant options and allowing my customers to see them on the collection page, prior to clicking on the product. It was easy to set up. There was a couple of adjustments I wanted to make and I didn’t know how, but I emailed them & they were on top of it immediately. I’m completely satisfied.

Bamblu

I loved the color variants I was able to use for my products but the app interferes with my theme and changes the product size variants in the cart which means customers are checking out with size XSmall after they may have chosen Large or Medium on the product page.

October 15, 2021

Hi there,
Sorry to hear that. The issue can be fixed.
Please contact us at: seedgrow.net@gmail.com.
Thank you so much.

Romi27

love your app but when we were testing themes it seems only worked for 1 theme. We are using the custom image swatch and except a single theme does not work with the other paid themes. the custom swatch just turns to text buttons.

October 12, 2021

Hi,
Thanks for your interest in Vario.

The app works well with all official themes on the Shopify theme store including free and paid ones.

The issue here is that you can't try out the look when you're previewing the paid theme. It is a limitation of "previewing" -- you can view the theme's assets, not third-party embeds. We're really sorry about that though. And we're improving the app dashboard accordingly.

In fact, once you publish the theme, all the variant swatches styles will show up properly.

Please let us know your theme of choice, we can sort it out in no time.

Cheers,