Varsgen prevents fraud through its patented technology and unique communication platform. Transactions are stopped before processing begins.
Varsgen was designed by merchants for merchants. Too many fraud tools are overly complicated and expensive - not Varsgen
Saves time and money
Varsgen saves you time and money; by building out your proprietary negative database, repeat offenders are caught.
Online fraud is a big concern for every eCommerce merchant. With Varsgen you can have peace of mind with our patented technology that keeps your business safe and reduces time spent on manually reviewing transactions. It's simple to install and to use. Unlike other eCommerce fraud tools, Varsgen goes a step further to authenticate questionable orders. And best of all, Varsgen is less expensive than most tools.
Once the Varsgen extension is enabled, orders are routed first to merchants "blacklist database" that is continuously updated. Varsgen sets that database up for free. All orders passing through this first screen are scored and given a simple designation of Green, Yellow or Red. The Green orders are automatically processed. The Red orders are declined but customers are notified to call the merchant if they feel that their order should be processed. The Yellow, or questionable orders, are sent a text and or an email for strong factor authentication. All of this happens in real time. Varsgen gives merchants up to the minute reporting. It also allows merchants the flexibility of setting their fraud filters.
Varsgen's Powerful Technology Goes A Step Further with Patented Communication Features
- Enterprise grade technology priced for the eCommerce merchants with sales from $0 to $250 million
- IP Geolocation: IP Geolocation allows Varsgen to compare the device location to the billing or shipping address
- Proxy Piercing: Proxy piercing detects if the customer is actually where he or she claims to be
- Device Fingerprinting: Varsgen tracks if the device used in the transaction has been linked to fraud in the past
- Global Blacklists: Monitors global customer blacklists
- Velocity Detection: Monitors transaction velocity to identify risk through related transactions in close succession
- Persona Tracking: Persona tracking identifies order characteristics and customer behavior to establish risk
- Social Media Validation: Pulls data from social media databases to verify identity
- Black Lists: Utilizes global and merchant-specific blacklists to cross-reference transactions
- Email History & Verification: Analyzes email address for history and authentication
- User Behavior: Monitors the way the shopper interacts with the website
- Intelligent Monitoring: Monitors future transactions to retroactively flag past transactions as fraudulent when new data becomes available
- Strong Factor Communication: Leveraging Varsgen's patented communication platform, orders can be authenticated in real time.
Varsgen charges on a per order basis. We protect merchants from getting charged for services that they do not use. Varsgen is happy to examine a merchant's current situation and calculate the benefits for a merchant from using Varsgen.
Free 30 days trial
Free for first 30 days
200 Transactions or less per month
1,000 transactions per month
5,000 transactions per month
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.