Vbrite

Vbrite

by Vinta

Make Shopify and Eventbrite work together!

Red Shed Garden and Gifts

I need to cancel this because I don't have any events Jan - March. It's taken me 3 months to try and figure out how to cancel this and still have no idea. None of the email addresses on their website work! WTF?

Gro Urban Oasis

This looked promising, and displays OK on a desktop with a bit of tweaking. However, it is not responsive, and looks terrible on smaller devices. The framework it uses overwrites CSS for headings, links etc, so be prepared to recode parts of your CSS for vbrite pages. The prices were also displaying differently between the feed, and the actual event. I tried reaching out to the developers about these errors. Initial reply said they were working on it, but its been 3 weeks with no update, despite following up.

Sketch School

I added the app and removed it almost immediately, not because it wasn`t good but because it didn`t suit my needs at the time, in any case, a month or so later it is still in my billing cycle even though the app is uninstalled.....and I can`t fix it.

September 23, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you uninstalled Vbrite.

We coordinated with Shopify about your account history (sketchschool.myshopify.com) to clarify this billing issue, and according to them upon checking, Vbrite was installed on August 21, 2019, with a 14-day trial period. The trial period ended on September 3, 2019. And it was uninstalled on September 4, 2019.

We are very sorry to inform you that the charge was valid because it was uninstalled after the trial period and we will be unable to have it refunded.

You may refer to this link about app charges: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps.